Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"

I can only answer for what I personally heard at the time.
There’s a ton of video of him saying those exact words. Would like to see one since your memory seems a bit hazy?

It’s amazing how hard it is for some people to call obvious blatant lies what they are… lies.

So, perhaps he sort of, kinda, maybe said it but not really because he didn't really, actually mean it the way people might think it could have been meant when it really wasn't.
The best one I heard is “he said it to get free publicity because he is a marketing genius, y’all are suckers”

What is wrong with people?!

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Trump claims he didn’t say ‘lock her up’ about Hillary Clinton

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

To settle the arguement, post a link to the video where Trump said lock her up. It really should have been included in the op.

There’s a ton of video of him saying those exact words. Would like to see one since your memory seems a bit hazy?

It’s amazing how hard it is for some people to call obvious blatant lies what they are… lies.
In the debates he said she would be behind bars.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Well even if his flock heard him they don't dare speak it.

1717601805146.png
w

• Fact
You guys are like the Black Knight. "It's just a flesh wound!"

Thank you, I'm a Brit and have Monty Python on DVD.

But back to the thread. There's a claim made that Trump said, "Lock her up". I'm in the UK and I don't know. But, the op hasn't provided a link/evidence.

So I'm simply asking to clarify the thread claim.

The "Hill" spin by somebody named Nick Robertson. Is that the only political issue the left can come up with while the president's son is on trial?

• Funny
What we do know for sure is that in all the four years of his presidency Trump never waisted any of his time trying to indict nor convict Hillary Clinton.

He never ever went after her. He never found it necessary to be that evil.
Because he knew she was innocent and said so in private.

To settle the arguement, post a link to the video where Trump said lock her up. It really should have been included in the op.
You're joking, right? See post 5.

I often point out Trump's supporters have the memories of a goldfish.

Maybe years and years ago I would have cared about this, but probably not. Because here you all are crying like infants about something Trump SAID, while you yourselves dance around like mad monkeys that Trump MIGHT ACTUALLY BE LOCKED UP

Insanity
Yes convictions may result in being locked up.

Trump understandably believes he can tell the biggest whopper lies and his rubes will swallow them whole. His followers have a proven track record of falling for every hoax that comes down the pike.

Now that's he's a convict facing possible jail time, Trump is taking a real flyer with, "I never said lock her up."

Trump claims he didn’t say ‘lock her up’ about Hillary Clinton

Will the credulous rubes cross that Rubicon and parrot this brazen lie? Time will tell.

This is a loyalty check among the Magites. Do you trust your own memory, video evidence, and history........or do you ignore it all and believe Trump.

If you're a true 'patriot', you ignore what you know, ignore all evidence.....and accept what Glorious Leader has told you.

Trump directly told Hilary under his administration she would be locked up. He said it in one of the debates for crying out loud.

Forum List

Back