Trump: "I Never Said Lock Her Up"

I wonder how much longer before Trump claims he never said he would bring back coal jobs.

Trump was for imprisoning political opponents before he was against it.

Its classic MAGA. They refuse to be held to their own standards. A lack of accountability is an integral part of the MAGA philosophy. They want to return to an era where the law was very unequal. Where the very white and very powerful could act with overwhelming impunity and privilege. And that there was a defined hierarchy, with themselves at the top.

To those that live in privilege, equality feels like oppression.

The Fox News cock gobblers never challenged Trump when he claimed he never said lock her up.

That's why Trump only does interviews with Fox cock gobblers.

He is terrified of real journalists.

If I'm not mistaken, Stephen Cobert's show last night did a montage of Trump & his supporters chanting "Lock her up, lock her up, lock her!"
Well heck, you can listen to it for yourself, it's about 6 minutes 8 secs in. He denies that he ever stated those words here as well:

Unfortunately, President Trump took the high road, after elected.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
If I'm not mistaken, Stephen Cobert's show last night did a montage of Trump & his supporters chanting "Lock her up, lock her up, lock her!"
Well heck, you can listen to it for yourself, it's about 6 minutes 8 secs in. He denies that he ever stated those words here as well:

Cobert

My goodness you guys. .

• Funny
Unfortunately, President Trump took the high road, after elected.
Trump? High road? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Actually, as in all things, Trump was hoaxing the rubes. That's his thing.

What Trump says to you rubes in public and what he actually believes and says in private are almost always opposites.

Trump knew Hillary was innocent, and that's why he couldn't lock her up.

When the grand jury subpoena for any classified documents arrived at his door, however, Trump expressed a very different view to his lawyer, according to the indictment, praising Clinton’s lawyer for deleting the 30,000 emails.

The Clinton lawyer, Trump allegedly said on May 23, 2022, “was the one who deleted all of her emails, the 30,000 emails, because they basically dealt with her scheduling and her going to the gym and her having beauty appointments. And he was great. And he, so she didn’t get in any trouble because he said that he was the one who deleted them.”

“Trump related the story more than once that day,” the indictment notes dryly.

Link

Trump? High road? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Actually, as in all things, Trump was hoaxing the rubes. That's his thing.

What Trump says to you rubes in public and what he actually believes and says in private are almost always opposites.

Trump knew Hillary was innocent, and that's why he couldn't lock her up.

When the grand jury subpoena for any classified documents arrived at his door, however, Trump expressed a very different view to his lawyer, according to the indictment, praising Clinton’s lawyer for deleting the 30,000 emails.

The Clinton lawyer, Trump allegedly said on May 23, 2022, “was the one who deleted all of her emails, the 30,000 emails, because they basically dealt with her scheduling and her going to the gym and her having beauty appointments. And he was great. And he, so she didn’t get in any trouble because he said that he was the one who deleted them.”

“Trump related the story more than once that day,” the indictment notes dryly.

Link

Poor fraudulent G.

• Sad

Forum List

Back