Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

and Trayvon was NOT shot at close range but from an intermediate distance....wonder what that means?

I had thought that zimmerman shot him when he was on top of him beating him, to save himself from "death", but the report says trayvon was shot from "an intermediate" distance? what the heck is intermediate distance?

Last edited:
and Trayvon was NOT shot at close range but from an intermediate distance....wonder what that means?

I had thought that zimmerman shot him when he was on top of him beating him, to save himself from "death", but the report says was shot from "an intermediate" distance? what the heck is intermediate distance?

Well... I would assume he got away from the beating by a little bit and then Trayvon was coming at him again...

That's what I am going to bet is the Conclusion.

The King Riots x 10 if they don't Convict him on something...

And that's the Saddest part.

There will be no Justice in this.

:)

peace...

I had thought that zimmerman shot him when he was on top of him beating him, to save himself from "death", but the report says was shot from "an intermediate" distance? what the heck is intermediate distance?

Well... I would assume he got away from the beating by a little bit and then Trayvon was coming at him again...

That's what I am going to bet is the Conclusion.

The King Riots x 10 if they don't Convict him on something...

And that's the Saddest part.

There will be no Justice in this.

:)

peace...

Doubtful on 2nd degree murder... the prosecutor went for too much IMHO, and that was by design.
They want some mayhem if ask me :doubt:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It's nice to know that if some black guy is following me, I have the right to use deadly force to make him stop following me.

I wouldn't bet 20 to life on that.

Such is the mind of the leftist. Of course if a black thug was following me I would not be allowed use of force to make him stop. I wouldn't even be able to follow him and attack him because he was following me. That is the state of the law. The state of the liberal mind is that I'd be a racist if I did it.

The difference between Zimmerman and a tourist in Baltimore is Zimmerman had a gun.
The difference between Zimmerman and a Marine in Tampa is Zimmerman had a gun.
The difference between Zimmerman and a reporter in Norfolk is Zimmerman had a gun.

If you think you can use force simply to stop someone from following you, you are a fucking idiot.

And if I were you, I wouldn't bet 20 to life on it.

In right wing minds its OK to stalk a child at night with a gun and you can kill said child IF they try to defend themselves.

He wasnt a child, he was a thug wannabe with a chip on his shoulder, he thought Zimmerman was easy prey and got shot the fuck out.

Notice how the media always uses the pictures of the younger, innocent-faced Trayvon, the little child victim?

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Trayvon Martin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah. The probably don't want to be associated with something a klansman stole.

Shocking, I know.

I wouldn't bet 20 to life on that.

Such is the mind of the leftist. Of course if a black thug was following me I would not be allowed use of force to make him stop. I wouldn't even be able to follow him and attack him because he was following me. That is the state of the law. The state of the liberal mind is that I'd be a racist if I did it.

The difference between Zimmerman and a tourist in Baltimore is Zimmerman had a gun.
The difference between Zimmerman and a reporter in Norfolk is Zimmerman had a gun.

If you think you can use force simply to stop someone from following you, you are a fucking idiot.

Trayvon Martin did more, he attacked Zimmerman with the intent of beating him to death. However, following YOUR logic, Martin should not have used force to stop Zimmerman from following him.

Okay.

Neighborhood Watch groups are comprised of community volunteers who patrol and report criminal activity to police.

I used to live in Toronto, mega city, and Neighborhood Watch groups are everywhere. It's neighbours looking out for neighbours.

And apparently ignore the Police dispatch at their convenience.

I regret I can't rep you again. I'm sure the comeback was/will be is that cops are not on the ground and can't give sage advice.

People are invested in this matter for various agendas, but not many seem to be invested in the interest of good law and policy.

Trayvon Martin did more, he attacked Zimmerman with the intent of beating him to death. However, following YOUR logic, Martin should not have used force to stop Zimmerman from following him.

Okay.

What are you fucking talking about?

You made a curious statement that was wrong.

I pointed out it was wrong.

You insist you are right.

As I said, "don't get your life on it".

Sounds like Trayvon did a good job of defending himself - until his stalker shot him.

Trayvon got his street cred/pride/feelings hurt. That was rude, maybe even racist, of Zman.

HOWEVER...it doesn't give Trayvon a license to attack Zman, and possibly assault him to a degree it causes great bodily injury and/or death. When he crossed the line, Zman had a right to shoot him. He did. Which is why he'll be found not guilty.

We all hope there will be a fair and honest trial and the jury will get the information necessary to arrive at a fair and honest verdict. None of us honestly KNOW what Zimmerman's motives were because none of us know him and none of us are him. We only know what we read and that all now seems to be supporting what we have been told is Zimmerman's version of the facts.

We don't KNOW what Martin's behavior was that night because none of us were there and none of us are Martin. We don't KNOW whether his body language, demeanor, or what he was doing justified attention or a second look to somebody who was a volunteer for Neighborhood Watch or whether he was 'just minding his own business.'

In short none of us KNOW anything more than what we have read. If we have read only what appears on hate sites and choose to believe that, we will likely get it wrong regardless of which way we lean on this event. If we have read and thoughtfully consider what has been reported by more reliable sources, then there is reason to believe that Zimmerman's version has some merit.

It is unfortunate that some aren't interested in truth more than they are interested in condemning somebody though.

No, it's not inconsistent at all.

What it is inconsistent with is what liberals have fabricated based on the fabrications of the media. That, and a strong belief that if the evidence wasn't presented to the media it didn't exist. Liberals, who are desperate to have Martin an innocent kid, believed that there was no evidence on Martin's hands that he had beat Zimmerman up, now that there is evidence, they have to find a way to deny that the evidence exists so they say "it wasn't there before". Of course the evidence was there before, it just wasn't in the media before.

The prosecution apparently turned over . . . what was it, 67 CDs worth of evidence to the defense during discovery. I'd say there's quite a bit left that hasn't been released to the public.

And apparently ignore the Police dispatch at their convenience.

I regret I can't rep you again. I'm sure the comeback was/will be is that cops are not on the ground and can't give sage advice.

People are invested in this matter for various agendas, but not many seem to be invested in the interest of good law and policy.

The law is innocent until proven guilty and Zimmerman is presumed innocent.
Are you interested in THE LAW or YOUR agenda?
Which is it?

No, it's not inconsistent at all.

What it is inconsistent with is what liberals have fabricated based on the fabrications of the media. That, and a strong belief that if the evidence wasn't presented to the media it didn't exist. Liberals, who are desperate to have Martin an innocent kid, believed that there was no evidence on Martin's hands that he had beat Zimmerman up, now that there is evidence, they have to find a way to deny that the evidence exists so they say "it wasn't there before". Of course the evidence was there before, it just wasn't in the media before.

The prosecution apparently turned over . . . what was it, 67 CDs worth of evidence to the defense during discovery. I'd say there's quite a bit left that hasn't been released to the public.

The public should not get ONE piece of evidence in this until the witnesses testify and the evidence is tendered at trial.
Criminal trials should not be tried in the court of public opinion and the media.

The public should not get ONE piece of evidence in this until the witnesses testify and the evidence is tendered at trial.
Criminal trials should not be tried in the court of public opinion and the media.

Interesting, and possibly correct. I know that the evidence as presented thus far has certainly influenced me.

The autopsy report showing Martin was high on pot and the eye witness testimony have just about sunk the prosecution's case.

If true it might explain Martin's apparent paranoia at merely being watched by the neighborhood watch. May explain why he attacked Zimmerman.

:confused:

Forum List

Back