Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

The autopsy report showing Martin was high on pot and the eye witness testimony have just about sunk the prosecution's case.

Do you have a reliable source for the toxicology info?
(CNN) -- Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system when he was fatally shot earlier this year by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, according to autopsy results released Thursday.

Martin's blood contained THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, according to an autopsy conducted February 27 -- the day after the teenager was shot dead.

Toxicology tests found elements of the drug in the teenager's chest blood -- 1.5 nanograms per milliliter of one type (THC), as well as 7.3 nanograms of another type (THC-COOH) -- according to the medical examiner's report. There was also a presumed positive test of cannabinoids in Martin's urine. It was not immediately clear how significant these amounts were.

Autopsy: Drug THC found in Trayvon Martin's system - CNN.com

The autopsy report showing Martin was high on pot and the eye witness testimony have just about sunk the prosecution's case.

(CNN) -- Trayvon Martin had drugs in his system when he was fatally shot earlier this year by George Zimmerman in Sanford, Florida, according to autopsy results released Thursday.

Martin's blood contained THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, according to an autopsy conducted February 27 -- the day after the teenager was shot dead.

Toxicology tests found elements of the drug in the teenager's chest blood -- 1.5 nanograms per milliliter of one type (THC), as well as 7.3 nanograms of another type (THC-COOH) -- according to the medical examiner's report. There was also a presumed positive test of cannabinoids in Martin's urine. It was not immediately clear how significant these amounts were.

Autopsy: Drug THC found in Trayvon Martin's system - CNN.com

Thank you.

I also note in this story from CNN that a report was released by the Sanford Fire Department (presumably the employer of the paramedics at the scene) stating that Zimmerman had "abrasions to his forehead," "bleeding/tenderness to his nose," and a "small laceration to the back of his head" when he was treated at the scene. So I guess that takes care of all the people who want to erroneously claim that the paramedics noticed nothing wrong with him.

I further note that CNN is still pigheadedly clinging to that whole "white Hispanic" thing. It appears Obama is actually more white than Zimmerman, but has anyone ever heard him referred to as a "white African-American"? My husband's definitely more white than Zimmerman, and I can tell you no one's ever called him a "white Chinese-American". What nonsense.

I heard it on a breaking news report on television. It's being repeated now again so I assume there will some media link shortly.

Got it. Thanks.

Not challenging you personally, you understand. Just trying to keep the division between actual, verifiable fact and evidence and bullshit rumors as clearly marked as possible by way of real links to real news sources (which still, apparently, have to be carefully scrutinized).

THC stays in the system for a long time.

But being high on pot is not a reason to be murdered

I'd like to know how this charge against Zimmerman happened if the Prosecution had all this evidence basically substantiating Zimmerman's claims.

This is nuts if all the Prosecutor did was try to avoid more protests with the likes of Rangel and Jackson.

I'd like to know how this charge against Zimmerman happened if the Prosecution had all this evidence basically substantiating Zimmerman's claims.

This is nuts if all the Prosecutor did was try to avoid more protests with the likes of Rangel and Jackson.

Yes, the Prosecutor had all the evidence when she decided to charge Zimmerman.

The Prosecutor is a woman in an elected position. I'm sure the only thing on her mind is if she didn't charge an innocent man with murder, the liberal media would savage her at election time. The charge against Zimmerman is nothing more than a spineless state attorney caving to mob pressure.

The local state prosecutor declined to prosecute Zimmerman and then the governor appointed that woman from another county to make the decision whether or not to prosecute.

The other thread mentioned THC= paranoia. (I didnt know that)

"If I had a son, he would look just like Trayvon Martin"

BaCrack Obama

Forum List

Back