Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

and Trayvon was NOT shot at close range but from an intermediate distance....wonder what that means?

I had thought that zimmerman shot him when he was on top of him beating him, to save himself from "death", but the report says was shot from "an intermediate" distance? what the heck is intermediate distance?

Well... I would assume he got away from the beating by a little bit and then Trayvon was coming at him again...

That's what I am going to bet is the Conclusion.

The King Riots x 10 if they don't Convict him on something...

And that's the Saddest part.

There will be no Justice in this.

:)

peace...
Right, because you believe black people are animals.

You should get your news from somewhere other than FAUX.

Diagrams also note Martin had a blood spot on his head, a bruise on his eye, and small scarring on both hands, all suggesting he had been in a fight.

Evidence in Trayvon Martin tells story of struggle before fatal shot - CBS News

I suppose Martin "attacked" Zimmerman with his eye.

and Trayvon was NOT shot at close range but from an intermediate distance....wonder what that means?

I had thought that zimmerman shot him when he was on top of him beating him, to save himself from "death", but the report says was shot from "an intermediate" distance? what the heck is intermediate distance?

Well... I would assume he got away from the beating by a little bit and then Trayvon was coming at him again...

peace...

Doubtful on 2nd degree murder... the prosecutor went for too much IMHO, and that was by design.
They want some mayhem if ask me :doubt:
Interesting. You think the Republicans want mayhem? You might be right but that doesn't make it so.

Whether or not Martin had THC in his system is irrelevent. It all comes down to who threw the first punch.

peace...

Doubtful on 2nd degree murder... the prosecutor went for too much IMHO, and that was by design.
They want some mayhem if ask me :doubt:
Interesting. You think the Republicans want mayhem? You might be right but that doesn't make it so.

Idiot... That was in Reference to the Media... And probably people like you. :thup:

What a Hammerhead you are. :lol:

peace...

The prosecution apparently turned over . . . what was it, 67 CDs worth of evidence to the defense during discovery. I'd say there's quite a bit left that hasn't been released to the public.

The public should not get ONE piece of evidence in this until the witnesses testify and the evidence is tendered at trial.
Criminal trials should not be tried in the court of public opinion and the media.

Interesting, and possibly correct. I know that the evidence as presented thus far has certainly influenced me.

Not possibly, 100% correct. I have investigated thousands of cases for jury trial.
It pollutes the jury pool. NO jurist will be selected that has all of the information from media.
Most all of them will be excused for cause by the Judge and will not be a jury strike by either side during voir dire.
Nothing that has been released is "evidence". Why?
Because NONE OF IT has been subject to cross examination.

The public should not get ONE piece of evidence in this until the witnesses testify and the evidence is tendered at trial.
Criminal trials should not be tried in the court of public opinion and the media.

Interesting, and possibly correct. I know that the evidence as presented thus far has certainly influenced me.

Not possibly, 100% correct. I have investigated thousands of cases for jury trial.
It pollutes the jury pool. NO jurist will be selected that has all of the information from media.
Most all of them will be excused for cause by the Judge and will not be a jury strike by either side during voir dire.
You don't really know a whole lot, do you? The evidence released is part of the public record AND cannot by law be kept secret.

Travons knuckles are consistent with someone standing his ground.

One person had his knuckles to defend himself, the other had a gun

I had thought that zimmerman shot him when he was on top of him beating him, to save himself from "death", but the report says trayvon was shot from "an intermediate" distance? what the heck is intermediate distance?

The reports I've read say "less than 18 inches".

THC can stay in the hair for 40-50 days after inhaling. Hair follicle testing is always done in a wrongful death criminal autopsy. It is the most reliable.

You don't really know a whole lot, do you? The evidence released is part of the public record AND cannot by law be kept secret.

Do you know what voir dire is sweetheart?
Do you understand the rules of criminal procedure and the tendering of evidence?
NONE of this is evidence until the judge rules it is admissable. Not any of it.
Evidence is not public record until it has been tendered as admissable in court.
What has been LEAKED is hearsay and biased. What is in the pleadings filed IS public record but how has any of that "evidence" been subject to cross examination if the trial has not even started? That is not evidence, that is work product.
Every jurist that has done any research into any of the leaked INFORMATION in this case will be excused for cause. In fact, a change of venue will most likely be called for by one sied or the other in this case.
Do you understand what a change of venue is and why they ask for one?
Go back to your CSI show and Kojack re-runs. I do this for a living.

Black scares the shit out of some folk, enough to provoke deadly self defense methinks.

I'd like to know how this charge against Zimmerman happened if the Prosecution had all this evidence basically substantiating Zimmerman's claims.

This is nuts if all the Prosecutor did was try to avoid more protests with the likes of Rangel and Jackson.

Yes, the Prosecutor had all the evidence when she decided to charge Zimmerman.

The Prosecutor is a woman in an elected position. I'm sure the only thing on her mind is if she didn't charge an innocent man with murder, the liberal media would savage her at election time. The charge against Zimmerman is nothing more than a spineless state attorney caving to mob pressure.

The local state prosecutor declined to prosecute Zimmerman and then the governor appointed that woman from another county to make the decision whether or not to prosecute.

That's why she waited so long. She was trying to evaluate whether she could fabricate as case out of what she had. Cases are lost every day. She could lose and not be responsible. It's the jury's fault. It's the judge's fault. All she had to do was put on some kind of credible show.

In America are you allowed to kill someone who insults you or threatens to slap you about a bit or do they have to lay hands on you?Are you allowed to walk around with a gun and kill people because you get a little scared?
It's a no brainer to me, maybe we should adopt some of those laws, I would have killed a few these past few months never mind in my lifetime.

THC can stay in the body for up to a week, or more, after smoking pot, this does not mean he was high at the time.

Up to 30 days, actually.

Thanks, I've read alcohol use can be detected up to two weeks now.
As EtOH has zero order kinetics of elimination, meaning the only thing the elimination of it from one's system depends on is time, if EtOH were still detected after two weeks, the amount of EtOH consumed would be enough to intoxicate ten Irish Catholic families (and certainly enough to kill any single person).

So, no. Detection of EtOH in blood after two weeks is physically impossible, unless it's a test on a corpse.

Last edited:
Travons knuckles are consistent with someone standing his ground.

One person had his knuckles to defend himself, the other had a gun

This proves you are a jack ass.

First Zimmerman was a racist white man, then Trayvon didnt hit Zimmerman, then Zimmermans injuries were not enough to warrant deadly force, then Zimmerman didnt have a broken nose, now Trayvon was standing HIS ground and Zimmerman was the aggressor.

Damn the contortions you idiots will do to try to prove Zimmerman deserves to die at the hands of an angry mob.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back