Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

Teenagers have notoriously bad judgment. Drug taking decreases the ability to make sound judgments. It's one of the dangers of drug use. People make bad judgments all the time and sometimes it costs them their life. Young men who are full of themselves and think they can take down someone who looks weaker than they are die every day. Sad, sad.

A teenager with marijuana in his system really doesn't tell me much though, if you were to round up all the students in a mostly white high school you would find alot of them with THC in their system too, I learned how to smoke weed from a white boy in high school.

You aren't making the right connections. It's not how many, or how common. It's whether the THC in their system was enough to impair their judgment to the point where they did not perceive a danger?

Let me try an example. An all white school, 100 students are at a party and every one of them is high on pot. ONE student gets in his car, in his judgment 80 miles an hour is a safe speed. He thinks the road curves right when it curves left and drives off a cliff. The THC in his system was sufficient to impair his judgment to the point where he could not act safely.

Put it this way, had this been an inner city neighborhood known to Trayvon Martin to be infested with armed gangs, he likely would not have made the decisions he did. He assumed he was bigger and badder than shorty over there. He did not think that shorty would be armed. He was wrong.

More punks need to be wondering that too.

The thugs and gang bangers should not be the only ones carrying weapons.

He was a minor walking home from the store.

A strange man started stalking him.

He asked the man "why are you following me" when the man was near him.

Then a minute later he was dead.

The police have given in their report that Zimmerman could have averted the whole incident by NOT provoking a confrontaation.

He had NO right to stalk and confront the boy.

He caused the inccident

Teenagers have notoriously bad judgment. Drug taking decreases the ability to make sound judgments. It's one of the dangers of drug use. People make bad judgments all the time and sometimes it costs them their life. Young men who are full of themselves and think they can take down someone who looks weaker than they are die every day. Sad, sad.

A teenager with marijuana in his system really doesn't tell me much though, if you were to round up all the students in a mostly white high school you would find alot of them with THC in their system too, I learned how to smoke weed from a white boy in high school.

You aren't making the right connections. It's not how many, or how common. It's whether the THC in their system was enough to impair their judgment to the point where they did not perceive a danger?

Let me try an example. An all white school, 100 students are at a party and every one of them is high on pot. ONE student gets in his car, in his judgment 80 miles an hour is a safe speed. He thinks the road curves right when it curves left and drives off a cliff. The THC in his system was sufficient to impair his judgment to the point where he could not act safely.

Put it this way, had this been an inner city neighborhood known to Trayvon Martin to be infested with armed gangs, he likely would not have made the decisions he did. He assumed he was bigger and badder than shorty over there. He did not think that shorty would be armed. He was wrong.

I haven't seen many people violent if they are smoking unless it is laced with something but than again my experience with smoking weed is rather limited, I haven't really touched the stuff since high school and that was more than 10 years ago. We need to have proof that Trayvon was actually high at the time of the altercation to actually discuss this though because weed can stay in your system for a while after you smoke it.

The police have given in their report that Zimmerman could have averted the whole incident by NOT provoking a confrontaation.

He caused the inccident
Following someone and confronting them is against the law?

Whew. Good thing you let me know. I've broken that law hundreds of times. :cuckoo:

He caused the inccident

Whew. Good thing you let me know. I've broken that law hundreds of times. :cuckoo:

Roomy and truthmatters were the two witnesses that were there that night.

Why didnt they intervene to keep the evil WHITE guy from killing that innocent young man?

He caused the inccident

What was your reason for doing so - and why 'hundreds of times'? I don't think I've ever done that.

He caused the inccident

Why didnt they intervene to keep the evil WHITE guy from killing that innocent young man?

Dude, I've seen Zimmerman supporters on this board talking like they filmed the event, so don't be singling out those two.

He caused the inccident

Are you kidding me, he might have shot me for wearing the wrong clothes or for speaking in a strange accent:lol::lol::lol:

Dude, I've seen Zimmerman supporters on this board talking like they filmed the event, so don't be singling out those two.

Im singling them out because they are in my target zone right now.... Ravi was in it earlier.

I am an equal oppurtunity offender :)

He caused the inccident

there was a witness there that night on the phone with Trayvon.

She told Trayvon to run when he said some strange man was following him.

She heard Trayvon say to someone "why are you following me".

Then she heard another voice and then the phone went dead.

THEN Trayvon had a bullet hole in his heart.

Those are pure facts of the case.

He caused the inccident

What was your reason for doing so - and why 'hundreds of times'? I don't think I've ever done that.
Yup. I have. In the grocery store, for example: "Excuse me, you have my cart". On the street, for example: "Excuse me, but your purse scratched my parked car as you walked by it".

Call in the FBI and take me down....now!

So, show me the law that says I don't have a right to follow someone then confront them?

Thanks.

Are you kidding me, he might have shot me for wearing the wrong clothes or for speaking in a strange accent:lol::lol::lol:

Dude you cant be serious by thinking that Zimmerman didn't have a right to defend his self.

If all the EYEwitness accounts are true, and the evidence that police submitted is true... why do we continue to try and hang Zimmerman?

I have been attacked and nearly killed one night... I was wishing I had a gun, and the cops said that would have been a nightmare for me, and now I see why.

Not saying Trayvon was a bad guy because he smoked weed... I could care less, Hell I smoked it, but he should not have attacked Zimmerman. Bad move...

Roomy, you know that too.... this is why I am giving ya heck man.

You do realize that you describe a situation where Trayvon confronted zimmerman right?

:eusa_whistle:

Dude you cant be serious by thinking that Zimmerman didn't have a right to defend his self.

If all the EYEwitness accounts are true, and the evidence that police submitted is true... why do we continue to try and hang Zimmerman?

I have been attacked and nearly killed one night... I was wishing I had a gun, and the cops said that would have been a nightmare for me, and now I see why.

Not saying Trayvon was a bad guy because he smoked weed... I could care less, Hell I smoked it, but he should not have attacked Zimmerman. Bad move...

There is no turning back from killing someone matey, it is not defending yourself, it is killing someone, how did he get to his gun and presumably take the safety off and then shoot and kill this kid while as suggested taking a life threatening beating? i am interested as to how it will be shown that the kid was going to kill him.I think Zimmerman is a fucking coward and a murderer.

You do realize that you describe a situation where Trayvon confronted zimmerman right?

:eusa_whistle:
:eusa_shhh:

There is no turning back from killing someone matey, it is not defending yourself, it is killing someone, how did he get to his gun and presumably take the safety off and then shoot and kill this kid while as suggested taking a life threatening beating? i am interested as to how it will be shown that the kid was going to kill him.I think Zimmerman is a fucking coward and a murderer.

I was not there matey.... but from what I have read, the gun fell out Zimmerman's pants or pocket or something and Trayvon said "oh you have a gun, now your going to die with it" or something similar.
Again, I was not there... but if that's what happened, I would have shot too.

Even TM admits that Trayvon confronted Zimmerman... he should NOT have done that. At least not in the manner in which he did it.

Its a sad situation all around.

Forum List

Back