Zimmerman "beat up" according to treating physician after the shooting

Seems to have been a lot of dialogue going on during this horrific life threating beating that ended with a child dead and a man with a scratch on his head.

Way back when I used to smoke, I'd duck outside for a cig when I was visiting others. NUMEROUS times I was stopped by a neighbor, or building manager and asked what I was doing. I told them I was visiting and stepped outside for a smoke. No problem, although a few times my host was contacted to see if they knew me. This is what happens if someone is asked "what are you doing" when out at night with no good readily apparent purpose.

The response is not to follow someone back to their car and cold cock them from behind.

Are you kidding me, he might have shot me for wearing the wrong clothes or for speaking in a strange accent:lol::lol::lol:

Dude you cant be serious by thinking that Zimmerman didn't have a right to defend his self.

If all the EYEwitness accounts are true, and the evidence that police submitted is true... why do we continue to try and hang Zimmerman?

I have been attacked and nearly killed one night... I was wishing I had a gun, and the cops said that would have been a nightmare for me, and now I see why.

Not saying Trayvon was a bad guy because he smoked weed... I could care less, Hell I smoked it, but he should not have attacked Zimmerman. Bad move...

Roomy, you know that too.... this is why I am giving ya heck man.

There is no turning back from killing someone matey, it is not defending yourself, it is killing someone, how did he get to his gun and presumably take the safety off and then shoot and kill this kid while as suggested taking a life threatening beating? i am interested as to how it will be shown that the kid was going to kill him.I think Zimmerman is a fucking coward and a murderer.

Zimmerman was supposed to take his beating like a white guy. He might have too, if Trayvon Martin had not spotted the gun.

Travons knuckles are consistent with someone standing his ground.

One person had his knuckles to defend himself, the other had a gun

One person got jumped and pummeled so he shot his attacker with his gun. Case closed.

what if that one person who was jumped was Trayvon?

you see NO one saw who jumped on who first.

Now who forced a confrontation with someone who was doing nothing illegal?

Did Trayvon Follow and stalk Zimmerman or did Zimmerman follow and stalk Trayvon?

More details emerge in Trayvon Martin investigation - CNN.com

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, talking to him on the telephone, heard the teenager saying, "get off, get off" in the moments before his cell phone cut off and he was shot dead, according to a recording of the girl's interview with a prosecutor released Friday.

The recording provides the most detailed look yet into the telephone conversation between the girl and Martin in the moments before he died.

More details emerge in Trayvon Martin investigation - CNN.com

Trayvon Martin's girlfriend, talking to him on the telephone, heard the teenager saying, "get off, get off" in the moments before his cell phone cut off and he was shot dead, according to a recording of the girl's interview with a prosecutor released Friday.

The recording provides the most detailed look yet into the telephone conversation between the girl and Martin in the moments before he died.

Good share. Thank you.

"The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman, if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialog (sic) in an effort to dispel each party's concern" the police request to arrest Zimmerman said. "There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity."

Last edited:
I have been listening to reports as they are released and one of them was the girlfriend's testimony she says nothing about Martin saying get off, get off. She said the last thing she heard was Martin saying "are you following me" then something she couldn't make out, then the line went dead.

In any event, there are just too many witnesses that say Martin pounding on Zimmerman "MMA style".

I have been listening to reports as they are released and one of them was the girlfriend's testimony she says nothing about Martin saying get off, get off. She said the last thing she heard was Martin saying "are you following me" then something she couldn't make out, then the line went dead.

In any event, there are just too many witnesses that say Martin pounding on Zimmerman "MMA style".

Is that all the witnesses saw or did they also witness the shooting? because if they did why are we wasting time arguing the toss here, we should refer to witness testimony instead.

'
Interviewed by cops about 90 minutes after the shooting, the witness--whose name was redacted from police documents--said that he was inside his home when he heard a “commotion coming from the walk way” behind his residence.
The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”
The witness--who was in his living room and about 30 feet away from the confrontation-- said he called out to the two men that he was dialing 911. “He then heard a ‘pop,’” police reported, and saw the black male “laid out on the grass.”

Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style" | The Smoking Gun

They had a tape of a 911 call that recorded someone yelling for help about 30 times...when the cop asked Trayvon's dad if that was his son...dad said 'no'.

'
Interviewed by cops about 90 minutes after the shooting, the witness--whose name was redacted from police documents--said that he was inside his home when he heard a “commotion coming from the walk way” behind his residence.
The man recalled seeing “a black male, wearing a dark colored ‘hoodie’ on top of a white or Hispanic male who was yelling for help.” The black male, he added, “was mounted on the white or Hispanic male and throwing punches ‘MMA (mixed martial arts) style.'”
The witness--who was in his living room and about 30 feet away from the confrontation-- said he called out to the two men that he was dialing 911. “He then heard a ‘pop,’” police reported, and saw the black male “laid out on the grass.”

Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style" | The Smoking Gun

They had a tape of a 911 call that recorded someone yelling for help about 30 times...when the cop asked Trayvon's dad if that was his son...dad said 'no'.

KG... its easier for folks to believe the media's narrative that an evil white guy stalked and shot a defenseless little black boy with skittles and iced tea for no good reason.

Thats the conclusion I am coming up with anyway :dunno:

Seriously, I get it. At first glance it does not look good, but folks are literally bending over backwards to make this a black vs white thing and its just not. It is a tragedy though.. no mistaking that.

Obama has taken the American people into a tunnel of lies and deceit. We're almost through it so don't give up. I see light.

Obama has taken the American people into a tunnel of lies and deceit. We're almost through it so don't give up. I see light.

Yes! Such a difference from the Bush Administration.

........................ Yeah. That doesn't sound right.

Yep, I agree. A big difference from the Bush administration. We knew who Bush was when we voted for him. Those who voted for Obama are finding out every day we didn't know who we voted for. Big difference.

Yes! Such a difference from the Bush Administration.

........................ Yeah. That doesn't sound right.

Yep, I agree. A big difference from the Bush administration. We knew who Bush was when we voted for him. Those who voted for Obama are finding out every day we didn't know who we voted for. Big difference.

Dangling chads, hello.

Forum List

Back