Zimmerman comes out of hiding.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Bill Whittle said:
Zimmerman comes out of hiding FOR HIS LIFE to rescue people from an overturned truck.

Shall we repeat that? The man with A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD -- with the open acceptance of the US Attorney General -- RISKED HIS LIFE by going to aid strangers.

Frankly, I've never been so proud of myself.

For the record, when the man who 35 years ago could have been Trayvon Martin had a car with his Choom Gang friends in it overturn, he continued to walk up the hill, laughing.

And as Brad Thor Tweeted, too bad for Mary Jo Kopechne that Ted Kennedy hadn't been George Zimmerman.

Frankly, I have never been so ashamed of my government.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News

His ambulance-chasing lawyer probably ran them off the road then speed dialed him. "Hey Georgie boy, get on over here and revamp that image. Who's your daddy?"

His ambulance-chasing lawyer probably ran them off the road then speed dialed him. "Hey Georgie boy, get on over here and revamp that image. Who's your daddy?"

No actually the guy has more class then that, possibly you have misjudged who GZ is, but then again what you type speaks volumes as to your character and state of mind.

No actually the guy has more class then that, possibly you have misjudged who GZ is, but then again what you type speaks volumes as to your character and state of mind.

^^^whiner

Out from his Fortress of Solitude to save the day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2l4bz1FT8U]'50s Adventures of Superman - Intro - YouTube[/ame]

^^^whiner

"The fucking punks...These assholes always get away...."

When was the last time you said that about anybody? Don't give me some flip bullshit.

Anybody here ever say that about a stranger they see on a sidewalk?

Answer the question or STFU about his "class".

The memory of your average white redneck Republican is about one or two weeks. This confirms it. "Class"....What a dumbass.

Last edited:
Bill Whittle said:
Zimmerman comes out of hiding FOR HIS LIFE to rescue people from an overturned truck.

Shall we repeat that? The man with A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD -- with the open acceptance of the US Attorney General -- RISKED HIS LIFE by going to aid strangers.

Frankly, I've never been so proud of myself.

For the record, when the man who 35 years ago could have been Trayvon Martin had a car with his Choom Gang friends in it overturn, he continued to walk up the hill, laughing.

And as Brad Thor Tweeted, too bad for Mary Jo Kopechne that Ted Kennedy hadn't been George Zimmerman.

Frankly, I have never been so ashamed of my government.

George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding to Rescue Family Trapped in SUV - ABC News

The ultimate republican wet dream

^^^whiner

"The fucking punks...These assholes always get away...."

When was the last time you said that about anybody? Don't give me some flip bullshit.

Anybody here ever say that about a stranger they see on a sidewalk?

Answer the question or STFU about his "class".

so he should have said nice things about people who committed burglaries?

moron

Forum List

Back