Zimmerman molested relative

And this is political, how?? :dunno:

The whores on your side made it political. To you, scum like Zimmerman, should be able to murder with impunity, on your stupid stand your ground rule.

Too bad for your scumbag ilk, the stand your ground rule is being destroyed as racist pap.

Where did I ever say that ANYONE should be able to murder with impunity??

Post the link to that quote.

Oooppss..

How long before Conservatives disown this character and point out he was a Democrat..

:lol:

His political leanings are irrelevant.

How long before liberals confess to finding him guilty before all the facts are known?

I always thought it was jury by trial..not by cop.

Which is what happened initially..and you guys were ecstatic about it.

Until Sharpton asked that it be..jury by trial.

You see this is the problem with attacking possible victims.

the perp get away and molests again if they are NOT reported to someone in authority.

Difference between my PERP and hers. Is mine was an ADULT . Zimmerman was a child who has not even went through puberty yet.. Big difference // Who is to say Zimmerman was not a victim himself first .. You dont know the whole thing so quit acting like you do . Plus this does not have anything to do with Trayvon. A whole different thing and should not have even been brought up in court. They are grasping for straws because they know deep down Zimmerman was protecting himself.

Last edited:

The whores on your side made it political. To you, scum like Zimmerman, should be able to murder with impunity, on your stupid stand your ground rule.

Too bad for your scumbag ilk, the stand your ground rule is being destroyed as racist pap.

I find it very strange that the ObamaNation has done away with due process and replaced it with trial by media. Not the country I know and love.

A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

That that old bitch Corey is using personal smears like this, unproven and unanswered, to try and destroy Zimmermans reputation is the final proof that she HAS NOTHING to go to court with.

She is going to lose this case if she cannot hound, slander and ruin GZ in some way so that he pleads guilty just to make her stop wrecking his life and that of his family.

This bitch is a complete fascist and it is disgusting that closet fascists like these so-called liberal support her in her attempt to destroy an innocent man in order to further her career by getting a conviction by any means necesary.

I and millions of other, no doubt, are praying for George Zimmerman every day.

And I dont think he is going to buckle, but that doesnt change the fact that we are now seeing the fascist come out into the broad daylight and show us all how easily they can accomodate the grotesque abuse of state power.

I find it very strange that the ObamaNation has done away with due process and replaced it with trial by media. Not the country I know and love.

Its not strange at all. Lynch mob justice has always been the preferred method of the left. Trial by emotions not facts.

i didnt notice myself, is it in the wrong forum?

but is it political, hell yes, the rightwing bigots have been defending this murderer since day one and that will spill over into politics, obviously

And closet fascists like yo have been wanting to disarm the genral public for far longer than that.

But it wont work and the left will all rot in hell before this is done, methinks.

Oooppss..

How long before Conservatives disown this character and point out he was a Democrat..

:lol:

It has already been pointed out he is a registered Dimocrat, and many conservatives like on FOX News, Megan Kelly have disowned him.

Sheesh, do try to keep up.

This isnt so much a left-right thing as it is a state power vrs individual liberty thing, which means half the right and all the left will be supporting anything the government tries or wants to do regardless of the details.

What murder and why do you think SYG is stupid?

All the evidence that we have so far indicates that Zimmerman lost track of Trayvon Martin because Martin had turned south on the sidewalk and made it all the way down to the townhouse where he was staying, while Zimmerman walked east on the sidewalk. All he had to do was go inside and it's over. Instead, he doubled back and confronted Zimmerman, threw the first punch, and started banging Zimmerman's head on the ground.

The shot was pure self-defense.

Zimmerman followed Martin to see where he was going and to report Martin's location to 911. So what! There's nothing illegal or immoral with that. 911 instructed Zimmerman to stop the pursuit and he complied, and was on his way back to his truck to meet the officers when Martin attacked him.

If you are in danger of being attacked and killed, or at least seriously injured, why should you not have the right to defend yourself? If an intruder invades your home and you shoot and only wound instead of killing them, why should the intruder be allowed to sue you for damages? The SYG laws address those issues.

Even if your state requires a duty to retreat, taking one step back, which you're probably going to do anyway to give yourself additional time to draw your weapon and aim and set your stance to shoot satisfies the requirement to retreat.

Why should innocent citizens have to fear the thugs instead of the other way around?

Its not strange at all. Lynch mob justice has always been the preferred method of the left. Trial by emotions not facts.

how many pages here, defending a murderer because the victim was the wrong color?

A woman identified only as Witness 9 tearfully told Florida authorities investigating George Zimmerman for the fatal shooting of an unarmed teen that he molested her for 10 years, starting when she was 6, according to a new round of evidence released Monday.

The woman, who was not a witness to the killing of Trayvon Martin, made her explosive statement to investigators for the state attorney in March, a month after the shooting.

Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch volunteer, is charged with second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon, 17, who was walking from a store to the home of his father's fiancée. The two got into an altercation that ended with the teen's death on Feb. 26.

He is out on $1 million bond. A judge had revoked his previous $150,000 bond in June when prosecutors showed that Zimmerman and his wife, Shellie, tried to hide their assets from the court.

The woman's 27-minute recorded interview is part of evidence released by prosecutor Angela Corey's office.

The woman, who said she is a relative of Zimmerman, recounts incidents that she said began when she was 6 and he was 8. She said the sexual abuse began when she and her sister went to stay with Zimmerman and his family.

She said Zimmerman assaulted her numerous times, groping her with his hands, kissing her, fondling her inside her pants and inserting his fingers in her vagina.

"I wanted to make it stop, but I didn't know how," the woman tearfully told investigators. She said she never said anything about the alleged abuse because she was scared.

Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation

This should be the thread title, Woman accuses Zimmerman of child molestation, not Zimmerman molested relative.. there's a huge difference.

You're such an ignorant, lying sack of shit Chris. Have you no shame?

No, leftists dont have the patience or humility for shame.

"A woman identified only as Witness 9"... First sentence sums it up for me in 2 letters... BS.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

The problem with todays bigots and racists, the ones that didnt even want an investigation of this murdering punk, is they think it is still 1940, when they could randomly

No graphic pictures-Meister Link it and flag it a graphic next time

pull off shit like this, hey bigots and racists, those days are over, or didnt you hear

how many pages here, defending a murderer because the victim was the wrong color?

Fuck off, you racist twit!

remember, the rest of the world thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

why do you guys call this woman a liar right out of the bat?

because they are all racists and bigots and the very last thing any of them cares about is the truth...not now, not ever

that is a fact, i wish it wasnt...I wish we didnt have people like this on our planet, but we do

How many pages? None, dipshit.

Why would a racist defend a hispanic for shooting a black? You are a fucking retard.

Truth is that almost everyone I have seen defending GZ on these boards have done so regardless of his race, even known racists. The FACT is that Martin jumped GZ and was beating him on the ground and pounding his head and DESERVED to get shot like the thug fucktard he was, now roasting in hell, thank God and GZ.

Forum List

Back