Zimmerman Prosecution Star Witness: 'Cracker' Not a Racial Term

You may not think it is right to have guns to defend yourself, but within florida the law gave Zimmerman the ability to do so.

17 isn't really a child.

I own multiple guns to defend myself. I'm certain I would never find myself in a situation where I'm pursuing a minor walking on public property and all of a sudden I have to shoot and kill them.

That is some IRRESPONSIBLE SHIT. And a child is dead now. Oh well...

A child? Pleaseee.....

He should not of attacked Zimmerman or he would still be alive

-Geaux

Zimmerman should not have murdered a child or he wouldn't still be in court :cool:

EDIT - Also:
He should not of attacked
Grammar please

Last edited:
I own multiple guns to defend myself. I'm certain I would never find myself in a situation where I'm pursuing a minor walking on public property and all of a sudden I have to shoot and kill them.

That is some IRRESPONSIBLE SHIT. And a child is dead now. Oh well...

A child? Pleaseee.....

He should not of attacked Zimmerman or he would still be alive

-Geaux

Zimmerman should not have murdered a child or he wouldn't still be in court :cool:

Horseshit--he's in court because of black politicians

The Black Race should be ashamed of this girl.

Can't read cursive?
Even though she wrote it?

I am ashamed for them.

I suspect a good many non black's are ashamed of you. The witness - according to what I just heard on MSNBC - did not write the letter. Do you know the witness wrote the letter, or are you full of shit? If you know, provide the evidence, if you're full of shit, cut and run.

This would not be an issue if Zimmerman had not followed like he was told to not follow.

Go back and listen to the call again. That dispatcher also told Zimmerman to keep an eye on Trayvon and was asking for updates as to what Trayvon was doing. He followed the dispatchers orders perfectly.

This would not be an issue if Zimmerman had not followed like he was told to not follow.

A dispatcher has no lawful authority.

With the exception of the Oklahoma one that told the young lady to do what she had to do

-Geaux

Thank you AL Sharpton----You've managed to restore racial tensions in America.

Actually, everyone would benefit if we had more of a sense of humor concerning racial matters.
But crazy ass cracker liberals take race too seriously for that to happen.

The left causes it to be a issue through not allowing us to have a honest debate.

Last edited:
"Cracker" is no "******" you loon.

Yes it is.

If not....tell us the difference. How do you know it doesn't mean just as much to white's to be called "cracka" as it means to blacks to be called "nigga".....AND tell us why it's different!

****** - inferior specimen of humanity

Cracker - named after the sound the whip of a slaver makes

Which one is worse?

To me....Cracker. "I" had nothing to do with coming up with the word ******, whatever my ancestors did, how was I to stop it? Someone calls me cracker, because some white person back a couple hundred years ago owned slaves and called them *******, and I'm blamed for that? So yes, if they want to continue to call me that because I'm white, I'm going to continue to be offended. Both words are bad, there is no "worse".

The child should not have attacked Zimmerman, he would still be alive.

Zimmerman should not have pursued a child with a gun. Now he has to pay the price.

But he won't.

The dumb black girl set him free

-Geaux

Fuck these Zimmerman threads are so pointless. There should've been a drone hovering above them when the shit went down! Wahahaha there I'm taking it to the next level! How about that motherfuckers!!!

Forum List

Back