Zionism

Everyone uses the word "Zionism" like it's a dirty word. I really just cannot understand it. If you look at a map of the world or a globe, Israel is just a dot. People speak of it as if it had as much territory as Russia. There are twenty-five nations that have a cross on their flags, fifteen that have a crescent. Why does it bother everyone so much that a tiny strip of land become the only nation with a star of David on its flag? Leaving aside history or religion for the moment, Jews have suffered as the "guests" of other countries for 2,000 years.
That doesn't give you carte blanche to make the Palestinian's suffer.

I'm not even talking about the Holocaust for the moment. There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. These weren't dim memories from the past either.
Yeah. And one of them was Deir Yassin.

My own parents were victims. My dad lost his whole family in the Holocaust before he came to America. My mom's family were deported to Siberia by the Russians from Poland. After the war, they had nowhere to go.
Just like Gazans today after you bombed them back to the stone age.

Today it's very easy to immigrate to America, but at that time they were denied visas.
Just like the spouses of Arab-Israeli's.

So they made their way to Israel. (Later my dad, as a tourist in Israel, met my mom and took her to America.) Israel was the only place the Ethiopian Jews could go to escape famine, where Russian Jews could go to escape Communism, etc. Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews.
Because you're a sick and selfish society, that cannot live with others.

But the Arabs have 22 countries, rich in oil and other resources, where they can eat Arabic food, wear their clothes, practice their culture and religions, listen to their music, etc. It's not Israel's fault that they can't get their shit together. Oh, fuck you! It is you fault you stole their land! It is you fault you took more land that you were given.

Look how well the Eastern European countries adapted to democracy and normalcy after Communism fell in 1989 and compare that to what happened after the Arab Spring. People on the Board keep on debating over and over and over again about Israel's creation in 1947-1948. Get over it already! It's been 2 or 3 generations since then and the people there think of themselves as Israelis, not Europeans or Yemenis or anything else. Just accept the fact that Israel exists and work for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Get a life and don't be more "Palestinian" than the Palestinians themselves! End of rant.
We've accepted the fact Israel exists. That's not the issue. It's now time for Israel to let the Palestinian's exist.

I am proud to be a Zionist.

I am proud to be a Zionist.

Your IDF's are pitiful and their singing sucks. One more thing , tell them the bible is not historical. Tell the rapper that there never was a exodus. Do you live in Israel , if not please go, I hear they are building more row apartments.

And that still doesn't explain why there isn't any mention of this fake Palestine or Palestinians in any of the three religious books, the Old Testament, the New Testament, and even in the Koran.

"The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

Hebrew Streams Palestine in the Bible

There you go providing once again that you are nothing but a sick bigot.

The fake translation where they fraudulently put Palestina instead of what it's supposed to be PHILISTIA. Ha ha ha. Go kill yourself.

Joel 3 4 Now what have you against me Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia Are you repaying me for something I have done If you are paying me back I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.
"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

Exodus 15 14 The nations will hear and tremble anguish will grip the people of Philistia.
The nations will hear and tremble; anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

Isaiah 14 29 Do not rejoice all you Philistines that the rod that struck you is broken from the root of that snake will spring up a viper its fruit will be a darting venomous serpent.
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

Damn! That's a pretty damn condemnation.

Maybe you should read your own link, MORON:

Conclusion
In the Hebrew Bible, the coastal land Peleshet (Philistia) is occupied by the Pelishtim (Philistines) who originated from the Aegean Sea area, including Cyprus and Caphtor-Ceret-Crete.

“Palestine” in Christian Bibles
Neither "Palestina" or "Philistia" occur in the Greek New Testament.

Doesn't matter, as all students of latin know. Palestina was the Latin word for "
Filistei" . Only punk propagandists like you promulgate the Zionist propaganda.

"Palestina: terra dei Filistei

Palestina significa "Terra dei Filistei". In arabo Filastin (o Falastin) vuol dire sia "Palestina" che "Filistei", filastiyy o falastiyy vuol dire sia "filisteo" sia "palestinese".

Nelle nostre lingue la differenza deriva dalle diverse tradizioni. Infatti la Bibbia, partendo da un termine ebraico trascritto in latino, ci ha tramandato "Filistei", mentre la tradizione classica ci ha trasmesso "Palestina", dal latino Palaestina, e "Palestinesi"."

Palestina La terra dei Filistei

Philistines have nothing to do with Palestina you fucking lying moron.

Philistines are an Aegean people the ancient Hebrews defeated and are considered extinct. Having nothing to do with today's invading Arabs who started calling themselves Palestinians as of the 1960's Besides both the Old and New Testaments condemn the Philistines.

Keep trying, you sick bigot. It's fun watching all the blind hate oozing out of you.

Your IDF's are pitiful and their singing sucks. One more thing , tell them the bible is not historical. Tell the rapper that there never was a exodus. Do you live in Israel , if not please go, I hear they are building more row apartments.

And that still doesn't explain why there isn't any mention of this fake Palestine or Palestinians in any of the three religious books, the Old Testament, the New Testament, and even in the Koran.

"The names "Palestine" and "Palestina" occur four times in the Old Testament portion of the King James Bible (1611), the most influential English translation in history.

The fake translation where they fraudulently put Palestina instead of what it's supposed to be PHILISTIA. Ha ha ha. Go kill yourself.

Joel 3 4 Now what have you against me Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia Are you repaying me for something I have done If you are paying me back I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.
"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.

Exodus 15 14 The nations will hear and tremble anguish will grip the people of Philistia.

Isaiah 14 29 Do not rejoice all you Philistines that the rod that struck you is broken from the root of that snake will spring up a viper its fruit will be a darting venomous serpent.
Do not rejoice, all you Philistines, that the rod that struck you is broken; from the root of that snake will spring up a viper, its fruit will be a darting, venomous serpent.

Conclusion
In the Hebrew Bible, the coastal land Peleshet (Philistia) is occupied by the Pelishtim (Philistines) who originated from the Aegean Sea area, including Cyprus and Caphtor-Ceret-Crete.

Doesn't matter, as all students of latin know. Palestina was the Latin word for "

Palestina significa "Terra dei Filistei". In arabo Filastin (o Falastin) vuol dire sia "Palestina" che "Filistei", filastiyy o falastiyy vuol dire sia "filisteo" sia "palestinese".

Nelle nostre lingue la differenza deriva dalle diverse tradizioni. Infatti la Bibbia, partendo da un termine ebraico trascritto in latino, ci ha tramandato "Filistei", mentre la tradizione classica ci ha trasmesso "Palestina", dal latino Palaestina, e "Palestinesi"."

Philistine have nothing to do with Palestina you fucking lying moron.

Philistines are an Aegean people the ancient Hebrews defeated and are considered extinct. Having nothing to do with today's invading Arabs who started calling themselves Palestinians as of the 1960's Besides both the Old and New Testaments condemn the Philistines.

Keep trying, you sick bigot. It's fun watching all the blind hate oozing out of you.

What blind hate, punk. Stating fact, is not "blind hate". You are the blind hater. Trying to use myth to justify the European colonization of Palestine is "blind hate".

The Christian and Muslim Palestinians were calling themselves the people of Palestine since Palestine was made a territory of the Mandate at least. What is entertaining is watching you try to deny the facts. It is hilarious, punk.

In 1922 the Europeans called themselves the Zionists and the Palestinians called themselves Palestinian. Facts are a bitch, aren't they punk. Notice how even then the European Jew invasion was called alien.

"
PALESTINE.
CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PALESTINE ARAB
DELEGATION AND THE ZIONIST ORGANISATION.

No. 1.
The Palestine Arab Delegation to the Secretary of State for the Colonies.

"......
If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration..........."
- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

Conclusion

What blind hate, punk. Stating fact, is not "blind hate". You are the blind hater. Trying to use myth to justify the European colonization of Palestine is "blind hate".

The Christian and Muslim Palestinians were calling themselves the people of Palestine since Palestine was made a territory of the Mandate at least. What is entertaining is watching you try to deny the facts. It is hilarious, punk.

In 1922 the Europeans called themselves the Zionists and the Palestinians called themselves Palestinian. Facts are a bitch, aren't they punk. Notice how even then the European Jew invasion was called alien.

"
PALESTINE.

No. 1.

"......
If the British Government would revise their present policy in Palestine, end the Zionist con-dominium, put a stop to all alien immigration and grant the People of Palestine — who by Right and Experience are the best judges of what is good and bad to their country — Executive and Legislative powers, the terms of a constitution could be discussed in a different atmosphere. If to-day the People of Palestine assented to any constitution which fell short of giving them full control of their own affairs they would be in the position of agreeing to an instrument of Government which might, and probably would, be used to smother their national life under a flood of alien immigration..........."
- See more at: UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

Yeah facts are a bitch and so are you, you lying dickhead:

A 364 of 3 September 1947

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.

Conclusion

"
PALESTINE.

No. 1.

"......

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.

166. The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire. However, Palestinian nationalism, as distinct from Arab nationalism, is itself a relatively new phenomenon, which appeared only after the division of the "Arab rectangle" by the settlement of the First World War.

It just says that "The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire."

Why do you post something that makes my point. Certainly, European Jews had no right to remove the indigenous people of Palestine. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, punk.

By the way the same document you linked states:

"(1) Although paragraph 4 of Article 22 stipulated that certain communities had reached a stage of development where their existence as "independent nations" could be provisionally recognized, subject only to a limited period of tutelage under a mandatory Power in the form of administrative advice and assistance until such time as these communities would be able to stand alone, the Palestine Mandate violated this stipulation by deliberately omitting immediate provisional recognition of the independence of the territory and by granting to the mandatory Power in article 1 of the Mandate "full powers of legislation and administration".

(2) The wishes of the Palestine community had not been "a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory", as provided for in Article 22, paragraph 4 of the Covenant.

(b) The principle and right of national self-determination were violated....."A 364 of 3 September 1947

You lose as usual, punk.

Conclusion

"
PALESTINE.

No. 1.

"......

It just says that "The desire of the Arab people of Palestine to safeguard their national existence is a very natural desire."

Why do you post something that makes my point. Certainly, European Jews had no right to remove the indigenous people of Palestine. You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer, punk.

Actually it negates your point, dickhead. It says the concept of an Arab Palestinian people and nation is a NEW THING. Yes, it's natural that Muslims as usual want to invade and run the whole world. It's been going on for 1400 years.

By the way the same document you linked states:

"(1) Although paragraph 4 of Article 22 stipulated that certain communities had reached a stage of development where their existence as "independent nations" could be provisionally recognized, subject only to a limited period of tutelage under a mandatory Power in the form of administrative advice and assistance until such time as these communities would be able to stand alone, the Palestine Mandate violated this stipulation by deliberately omitting immediate provisional recognition of the independence of the territory and by granting to the mandatory Power in article 1 of the Mandate "full powers of legislation and administration".

(2) The wishes of the Palestine community had not been "a principal consideration in the selection of the Mandatory", as provided for in Article 22, paragraph 4 of the Covenant.

(b) The principle and right of national self-determination were violated....."A 364 of 3 September 1947

You lose as usual, punk.

There never was a competition. Jewish national home for the Jewish people. Run and administered by the Jews.

Eat shit and die.

UK correspondence with Palestine Arab Delegation and Zionist Organization British policy in Palestine Churchill White Paper - UK documentation Cmd. 1700 Non-UN document excerpts 1 July 1922

4. With regard to Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations, I am to observe that this Article, in so far as it applies to territories severed from the Ottoman Empire, has been interpreted by the Principal Allied Powers in Articles 94 to 97 of the Treaty of Sevres, Syria and Iraq are explicitly referred to in Article 94 of that Treaty as having been provisionally recognised as Independent States, in accordance with the fourth paragraph of Article 22 of the Covenant of the League of Nations. Article 95, on the other hand, makes no such reference to Palestine. The reason for this is that, as stated in that Article, the Mandatory is to be responsible for putting into effect the Declaration originally made on the 2nd November, 1917, by the British Government, and adopted by the other Allied Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a National Home for the Jewish people.

6. Your Delegation and the community which they represent, imperfectly apprehend the interpretation placed by His Majesty's Government upon the policy of the National Home for the Jewish people. This interpretation was publicly given in Palestine on the 3rd June, 1921, by the High Commissioner in the following words :—

" These words (National Home) mean that the Jews, who are a people scattered throughout the world, but whose hearts are always turned to Palestine should be enabled to found here their home, and that some amongst them, within the limits fixed by numbers and the interests of the present population, should come to Palestine in order to help by their resources and efforts to develop the country to the advantage of all its inhabitants."

Everyone uses the word "Zionism" like it's a dirty word. I really just cannot understand it. If you look at a map of the world or a globe, Israel is just a dot. People speak of it as if it had as much territory as Russia. There are twenty-five nations that have a cross on their flags, fifteen that have a crescent. Why does it bother everyone so much that a tiny strip of land become the only nation with a star of David on its flag? Leaving aside history or religion for the moment, Jews have suffered as the "guests" of other countries for 2,000 years. I'm not even talking about the Holocaust for the moment. There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. These weren't dim memories from the past either. My own parents were victims. My dad lost his whole family in the Holocaust before he came to America. My mom's family were deported to Siberia by the Russians from Poland. After the war, they had nowhere to go. Today it's very easy to immigrate to America, but at that time they were denied visas. So they made their way to Israel. (Later my dad, as a tourist in Israel, met my mom and took her to America.) Israel was the only place the Ethiopian Jews could go to escape famine, where Russian Jews could go to escape Communism, etc. Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries, rich in oil and other resources, where they can eat Arabic food, wear their clothes, practice their culture and religions, listen to their music, etc. It's not Israel's fault that they can't get their shit together. Look how well the Eastern European countries adapted to democracy and normalcy after Communism fell in 1989 and compare that to what happened after the Arab Spring. People on the Board keep on debating over and over and over again about Israel's creation in 1947-1948. Get over it already! It's been 2 or 3 generations since then and the people there think of themselves as Israelis, not Europeans or Yemenis or anything else. Just accept the fact that Israel exists and work for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Get a life and don't be more "Palestinian" than the Palestinians themselves! End of rant.
I am pragmatic enough to say there should be Israel but Also a Free Palestine.....When I mention the Zionist I do in context of their behaviour in the past and complete intransigence here and now and probably the future,moreover their insatiable appietite sic to try to entwine their Matra as being one and the same as Judeaism sic which it is NOT.......just sayin steve.......you do realize that even in Israel itself with some Jews, there are degrees of Jewishness.but good post FY.

Everyone uses the word "Zionism" like it's a dirty word. I really just cannot understand it. If you look at a map of the world or a globe, Israel is just a dot. People speak of it as if it had as much territory as Russia. There are twenty-five nations that have a cross on their flags, fifteen that have a crescent. Why does it bother everyone so much that a tiny strip of land become the only nation with a star of David on its flag? Leaving aside history or religion for the moment, Jews have suffered as the "guests" of other countries for 2,000 years. I'm not even talking about the Holocaust for the moment. There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. These weren't dim memories from the past either. My own parents were victims. My dad lost his whole family in the Holocaust before he came to America. My mom's family were deported to Siberia by the Russians from Poland. After the war, they had nowhere to go. Today it's very easy to immigrate to America, but at that time they were denied visas. So they made their way to Israel. (Later my dad, as a tourist in Israel, met my mom and took her to America.) Israel was the only place the Ethiopian Jews could go to escape famine, where Russian Jews could go to escape Communism, etc. Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries, rich in oil and other resources, where they can eat Arabic food, wear their clothes, practice their culture and religions, listen to their music, etc. It's not Israel's fault that they can't get their shit together. Look how well the Eastern European countries adapted to democracy and normalcy after Communism fell in 1989 and compare that to what happened after the Arab Spring. People on the Board keep on debating over and over and over again about Israel's creation in 1947-1948. Get over it already! It's been 2 or 3 generations since then and the people there think of themselves as Israelis, not Europeans or Yemenis or anything else. Just accept the fact that Israel exists and work for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Get a life and don't be more "Palestinian" than the Palestinians themselves! End of rant.
Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries,...​

So? The Palestinians only had Palestine.
That is most certainly a very nice rebuttal but a very uneducated answer as well, considering these three points;

1.The Palestinians had no state and therefore no reason for "making room" in a territory that doesn't belong to them in the first place.
2.The Arab Muslims and Christians living in Palestine in the recent years themselves migrated mostly from Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, they are always welcome to leave anywhere else to 18 other Arab states that are showing "worried interest" to their brothers and sisters in Palestine.
3.The fact is that the Palestinians could simply go to these states if they was even just a little less violent indicates the fear of these countries (Jordan,Egypt,Lebanon,Syria) in having another Black September, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hizbullah, or Al Nusra/ISIS.

The fact they can't live along others just like the Heshmites, Copts, Christians, and Alwites shows exactly why they have to suffer so much making a room for the Jews - NOBODY LIKE THEIR VIOLENT AGGRESSION AND FASCISTIC BEHAVIOR, there I made my point.
Stange Post.......Considering the Palestinians lived in Harmony with peoples and religions you mentioned moreover Jews for Centuries prior to the establishment of Israel........Palestinians live well today with these people,Armenians,Greeks,Christians,Coptics and Jews.......what the fcuck are you talking about Danny.steve

Conclusion

"
PALESTINE.

No. 1.

"......

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.​

Typical Israeli load of bullshit.

As the natives of the defined territory of Palestine, the Palestinians had the right to self determination, the right to independence and sovereignty, and the right to territorial integrity.

This applied even to non self governing territories.

" There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. "

Why do you think this was the case so often?

Catholic and Islamic Jew hatred of course, both have it as a religious obligation to remove the worlds Jews. Now we are supposed to be more enlightened and still we see Jew hatred. Just look at the most outspoken Jew haters on any board and you see Catholics and muslims in the forefront
Why do you you assume everyone Hates Jews,they don't most people dislike some Israeli Governments and Zionists......STOP GENERALIZING...I know it's hard for you to actually think.............I think you need to get out of the North London Ghetto......and see the world.....for what it is..A great place with Great People........including Arabs,Jews,etc,.

Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries,...​

That is most certainly a very nice rebuttal but a very uneducated answer as well, considering these three points;

1.The Palestinians had no state and therefore no reason for "making room" in a territory that doesn't belong to them in the first place.
2.The Arab Muslims and Christians living in Palestine in the recent years themselves migrated mostly from Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon, and Syria, they are always welcome to leave anywhere else to 18 other Arab states that are showing "worried interest" to their brothers and sisters in Palestine.
3.The fact is that the Palestinians could simply go to these states if they was even just a little less violent indicates the fear of these countries (Jordan,Egypt,Lebanon,Syria) in having another Black September, Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, Hizbullah, or Al Nusra/ISIS.

The fact they can't live along others just like the Heshmites, Copts, Christians, and Alwites shows exactly why they have to suffer so much making a room for the Jews - NOBODY LIKE THEIR VIOLENT AGGRESSION AND FASCISTIC BEHAVIOR, there I made my point.
Stange Post.......Considering the Palestinians lived in Harmony with peoples and religions you mentioned moreover Jews for Centuries prior to the establishment of Israel........Palestinians live well today with these people,Armenians,Greeks,Christians,Coptics and Jews.......what the fcuck are you talking about Danny.steve

Yes, Muslims subjugated and persecuted Jews and Christians who's lands they invaded, and set up a religious apartheid system of governance. The rest who didn't convert to Islam they killed. That's the Muslim idea of living in harmony.

And people wonder where ISIS gets their barbaric ideology from.

Yes, Muslims subjugated and persecuted Jews and Christians who's lands they invaded, and set up a religious apartheid system of governance. The rest who didn't convert to Islam they killed. That's the Muslim idea of living in harmony.

And people wonder where ISIS gets their barbaric ideology from.
Well if you think I am going to disagree with your opinion of ISIS, I cannot Roudy because of obvious reasons.....So we agree for a change.that's good.steve Most Muslims are NOT ISIS of course............that you should make quite clear

Conclusion

"
PALESTINE.

No. 1.

"......

163. The Arabs of Palestine consider themselves as having a "natural" right to that country, although they have not been in possession of it as a sovereign nation.​

As the natives of the defined territory of Palestine, the Palestinians had the right to self determination, the right to independence and sovereignty, and the right to territorial integrity.

There were no "natives" (other than Jews who never gave up on their holy land for 2000 years, of course), there was no "Palestine" when it was part of Ottoman territory for the last 700 years - no mention of it anywhere in the Ottoman maps, and the Arab squatters and invaders didn't define any territory because they never were in charge of the land to begin with.

The quote you responded to is from UN documents quoting the British, who like the Arabs of the time laughed at this new concept of a Palestinian nationhood and identity. When the Ottoman empire fell after the first world war, the British and French (the conquerors) took over the entirety of Ottoman territory in the ME and labeled that region "Palestine". The name Palestine was a European invention that the Arabs then latched on to.

True story. :cool:

Last edited:

"
PALESTINE.

No. 1.

"......

There were no "natives" (other than Jews who never gave up on their holy land for 2000 years, of course), there was no "Palestine" when it was part of Ottoman territory for the last 700 years - no mention of it anywhere in the Ottoman maps, and the Arab squatters and invaders didn't define any territory because they never were in charge of the land to begin with.

The quote you responded to is from UN documents quoting the British, who like the Arabs of the time laughed at this new concept of a Palestinian nationhood and identity. When the Ottoman empire fell after the first world war, the British and French (the conquerors) took over the entirety of Ottoman territory in the ME and labeled that region "Palestine". The name Palestine was a European invention that the Arabs then latched on to.

True story. :cool:
Ridiculous post Roudy.

The reason ive mentioned Heshmites, Copts, Christians(in general) and Alwites is for a pretty good reason they are not a(very) small minority such as the Armenians(2,000) or Greeks(1,000/+) but these are also a large ethnic societies that live in the neighboring states - the Heshmites in Jordan for instance share bloody history.
The Copts in Egypt were one of the major targets of the Muslim Brotherhood which is Gaza's Hamas, about Hizbullah - The Palestinian - Iranian organization I don't think there is much to elaborate, and the Christians of Gaza as well are an extincted society, Jews were also suffering from the hands of the Palestinians.
Now this is not only part of history but also actualic for today, just some food for thought - Assuming Israel would never exist - what would've happen?
What makes it more complicated is the fact they are not being led by a single intent which is why many people split in their opinions trying to get a black or white position while it's far more complex.

1. What kind of bullshit is that. The Muslims and Christians lived in Palestine, owned most of the land and the Zionists were simply European invaders.

The Muslims and Christians owned over 95% of the land in 1943.

View attachment 42021

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner
View attachment 42023
2. The Christians and Muslims that lived in Palestine were indigenous, the only migrants were the Jews, who came from Europe.

Of 414,456 migrants to Palestine from 1920 to 1946, 376,415 were Jews and only 38,041 were non-Jews. See below.

3. Why should the indigenous Christians and Muslims have just left their land and homes to make way for a bunch of European invaders?

The only aggression is the violent hostile of the murdering European (Jewish) colonizer.

Immigration facts:
View attachment 42021

A Survey of Palestine Volume 2 Berman Jewish Policy Archive NYU Wagner

Cant find on that link any mention of arab muslims owning the land or of a European invasion. I can post about your European invasion of the Americas and the genocide of the indigenous inhabitants, the stealing of their lands and the apartheid that is still in force today. YOU ARE A BRAINWASHED NAZI CATHOLIC THAT THRIVES ON JEW HATRED AND ANTI SEMITISM.

Forum List

Back