Zionism

Still trying to peddle that Khazar lie I see :lol: :cuckoo:

I am just debunking the lies of Zionists about the "Jewish people". It is enough to look at black and white Jews to see that they do not have anything in common, except the religious mythology. They believe that they are descendants of Hebrews, and that is a dogma of Judaism.

As for racism in Israel, there is racism in every country.

Racism can only exist in multi-racial societies, dude!
:D

There was no racism, say, in Scandinavia, speak the native Scandinavians did not hate each others because of their different races, because they belonged to the same race.

Jews pretend to be one single people, but they hate each others, because they look totally different and have a totally different culture.
Can you get my drift?

Those who don't like Blacks/Non Jews are a minority in Israel, always have been and always will be.

If they were a minority, then there would be a black President in Israel, but the ruling elite of Israel is 100% white.

And if Jews really were a single people, then there would be no black and whit Jews, and no reason at all for racism.

Can you really not understand these simple things?

Most Israelis are secular and have no problem with other religions/races living among them.

If most Israeli Jews are secular, why do they not have an institution of civil marriage in Israel, and why do only white Rabbis the authority to decide, who is a Jew and who is not a Jew?

These black Jews are not recognized as Jews in Israel, and they do not have Israeli citizenship, though they are practising Jews.

Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are not recognized as Jews by the greater Jewish community unless they undergo acertified conversion

Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Why do black Jews have to undergo a "conversion", if most Jewish Israelis are secular?

Does that make any sense?

On the other hand, white Atheists from Russia with "Jewish blood" are recognized as Jews in Israel.

I think that white Zionists just usurped the power in the Jewish community, and they perverted it.

How can somebody be a Jew, if he is secular?

Are there secular Christians or secular Muslims?

Zionism seems to be a crazy ideology that tries to transform a religious group into a race.

That's because you are an idiot who doesn't understand that Jewish can be a race, religion, culture, and national identity.

Are you trying to claim that today's Jews aren't real Jews but the Arabs are? Ha ha ha. Take a hike huckster.

Jews are people that practice a religion. Just as Catholics are people that practice a religion. This racist fantasy that there is a Jewish race is as grotesque as the Nazi claim that there is an Aryan race. Ruddy, the propagandist punk calling someone an idiot. You take a hike you little cowardly punk.

you know, you jewhating imbecile, your argument might have some sanity if the Nazi's hadn't defined jews by blood.

now run along and piss off.

You run along you ignorant little twat.. You can go ahead and define Jews by blood as the Nazis did, it's your decision. Jews are adherents to a particular religion. The concept of a Jewish race is as ridiculous as the concept of an Aryan race.

Question:
Answer:
What a stupid question. Of course they are.

Really?
Give me an example of one self-proclaimed Atheist that is accepted into the Christian or Muslim communities.

I do not mean fake communities, I mean real religious communities.

Secular does not mean Atheist genius ! Who said anything about Atheism ?

Secular means "Not connected with religion".

How can somebody be a Christian or a Muslim, if he is not connected with Islam or Christianity?

Are you kidding?

And yes, self-proclaimed white Atheists are accepted by Israeli white Rabbis as Jews:

Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]

Jewish atheism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

But, on the other hand, these white Israeli Rabbis do not accept black practising Jews as Jews, and the pretext is that they stick to the "wrong" version of Judaism.

Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are not recognized as Jews by the greater Jewish community unless they undergo acertified conversion. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than as Jews to indicate their claimed historic connections.[1][2][3][4]

When the first Black Hebrews arrived in Israel in 1969, they claimed citizenship under the Law of Return, which gives eligible Jews immediate citizenship.[48] But, the Israeli government ruled in 1973 that the group did not qualify for automatic citizenship because they could not prove Jewish descent and had not undergone Orthodox conversion.

It is obvious to me that black Jews are discriminated by white supremacist Jews in Israel, who do not need any religion when they accept white atheists Jews as Jews, because of their supposed "right" bloodline. But on the other hand they use the pretext of religion or "wrong" bloodline to prevent the black Jews from getting Israeli citizenship.

It is just pure racism, that is hidden behind the perverted by white Zionists version of Judaism!

Last edited:

How can somebody be a Christian or a Muslim, if he is not connected with Islam or Christianity?

Are you kidding?

Indirectly, for instance by tradition, cultural habits, or a one yet to decided of what religion to stick with, its like 'aware' of religion.

Are you kidding?

And yes, self-proclaimed white Atheists are accepted by Israeli white Rabbis as Jews:

Based on Jewish law's emphasis on matrilineal descent, even religiously conservative Orthodox Jewish authorities would accept an atheist born to a Jewish mother as fully Jewish.[1]

But, on the other hand, these white Israeli Rabbis do not accept black practising Jews as Jews, and the pretext is that they stick to the "wrong" version of Judaism.

Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are not recognized as Jews by the greater Jewish community unless they undergo acertified conversion. Many choose to identify as Hebrew Israelites or Black Hebrews rather than as Jews to indicate their claimed historic connections.[1][2][3][4]

When the first Black Hebrews arrived in Israel in 1969, they claimed citizenship under the Law of Return, which gives eligible Jews immediate citizenship.[48] But, the Israeli government ruled in 1973 that the group did not qualify for automatic citizenship because they could not prove Jewish descent and had not undergone Orthodox conversion.

It is obvious to me that black Jews are discriminated by white supremacist Jews in Israel, who do not need any religion when they accept white atheists Jews as Jews, because of their supposed "right" bloodline. But on the other hand they use the pretext of religion or "wrong" bloodline to prevent the black Jews from getting Israeli citizenship.

It is just pure racism, that is hidden behind the perverted by white Zionists version of Judaism!

You obviously did not watch the video I posted. Yes, there are some racists in Israel, but they are a tiny minority. You are applying it to the entire country because your are extremely uninformed.

Secular generally means 'not spiritual'. Not being connected to any religion is an Atheist, which is not the same. Most Israelis are secular, meaning they do not apply Judaic laws to their lives. But they are still Jewish and many of them still conduct certain religious activities; not for spiritual reasons, but traditional ones.

Are you kidding?

BTW, Rabbi Ovadia Yossef, who was the Chief Rabbi of Israel, considered Black Ethiopian Jews to be part of the Jewish community, the same way non - Nlack Jews are.

Still trying to peddle that Khazar lie I see :lol: :cuckoo:

I am just debunking the lies of Zionists about the "Jewish people". It is enough to look at black and white Jews to see that they do not have anything in common, except the religious mythology. They believe that they are descendants of Hebrews, and that is a dogma of Judaism.

As for racism in Israel, there is racism in every country.

Racism can only exist in multi-racial societies, dude!

There was no racism, say, in Scandinavia, speak the native Scandinavians did not hate each others because of their different races, because they belonged to the same race.

Jews pretend to be one single people, but they hate each others, because they look totally different and have a totally different culture.
Can you get my drift?

Those who don't like Blacks/Non Jews are a minority in Israel, always have been and always will be.

If they were a minority, then there would be a black President in Israel, but the ruling elite of Israel is 100% white.

And if Jews really were a single people, then there would be no black and whit Jews, and no reason at all for racism.

Can you really not understand these simple things?

Most Israelis are secular and have no problem with other religions/races living among them.

If most Israeli Jews are secular, why do they not have an institution of civil marriage in Israel, and why do only white Rabbis the authority to decide, who is a Jew and who is not a Jew?

These black Jews are not recognized as Jews in Israel, and they do not have Israeli citizenship, though they are practising Jews.

Black Hebrews adhere in varying degrees to the religious beliefs and practices of mainstream Judaism. They are not recognized as Jews by the greater Jewish community unless they undergo acertified conversion

Why do black Jews have to undergo a "conversion", if most Jewish Israelis are secular?

On the other hand, white Atheists from Russia with "Jewish blood" are recognized as Jews in Israel.

I think that white Zionists just usurped the power in the Jewish community, and they perverted it.

How can somebody be a Jew, if he is secular?

Zionism seems to be a crazy ideology that tries to transform a religious group into a race.

That's because you are an idiot who doesn't understand that Jewish can be a race, religion, culture, and national identity.

Are you trying to claim that today's Jews aren't real Jews but the Arabs are? Ha ha ha. Take a hike huckster.

Jews are people that practice a religion. Just as Catholics are people that practice a religion. This racist fantasy that there is a Jewish race is as grotesque as the Nazi claim that there is an Aryan race. Ruddy, the propagandist punk calling someone an idiot. You take a hike you little cowardly punk.

YOU ARE WRONG and the world disagrees with you. Your hero's the Nazi's showed that Jews were a race and could smell a Jew from across a room.

So, you agree with the Nazis. Figures. I don't agree with the Nazis.

No actually, everything you say falls exactly in line with Nazis and IslamoNazis.

Where is your proof that Israel successfully reduced the Black population in Israel ?

The statistics. The population of white Orthodox Jews grows exponentially, the population of black Ethiopian Jews does not grow at all, because their women were made sterile by white Jewish doctors.

Even though Ethiopians hardly make 3% of the entire Israeli population, research done by local Feminist group named Isha L’isha (5) proves 60% of state sponsored birth controls were given to Ethiopian women.

The treatment is said to have resulted in an almost 50% decline of the population of Ethiopian Jews in Israel within the last decade.

The population decline of Black Jews in Israel

wow... it's so interesting watching anti-semites play.
Mostly with themselves. LOL

Everyone uses the word "Zionism" like it's a dirty word. I really just cannot understand it. If you look at a map of the world or a globe, Israel is just a dot. People speak of it as if it had as much territory as Russia. There are twenty-five nations that have a cross on their flags, fifteen that have a crescent. Why does it bother everyone so much that a tiny strip of land become the only nation with a star of David on its flag? Leaving aside history or religion for the moment, Jews have suffered as the "guests" of other countries for 2,000 years. I'm not even talking about the Holocaust for the moment. There were mass expulsions, pogroms, blood libels, inquisitions, ghettos, forced baptisms, etc. These weren't dim memories from the past either. My own parents were victims. My dad lost his whole family in the Holocaust before he came to America. My mom's family were deported to Siberia by the Russians from Poland. After the war, they had nowhere to go. Today it's very easy to immigrate to America, but at that time they were denied visas. So they made their way to Israel. (Later my dad, as a tourist in Israel, met my mom and took her to America.) Israel was the only place the Ethiopian Jews could go to escape famine, where Russian Jews could go to escape Communism, etc. Many people would now be asking why the Palestinians had to suffer to make room for the Jews. But the Arabs have 22 countries, rich in oil and other resources, where they can eat Arabic food, wear their clothes, practice their culture and religions, listen to their music, etc. It's not Israel's fault that they can't get their shit together. Look how well the Eastern European countries adapted to democracy and normalcy after Communism fell in 1989 and compare that to what happened after the Arab Spring. People on the Board keep on debating over and over and over again about Israel's creation in 1947-1948. Get over it already! It's been 2 or 3 generations since then and the people there think of themselves as Israelis, not Europeans or Yemenis or anything else. Just accept the fact that Israel exists and work for a peaceful resolution to the conflict. Get a life and don't be more "Palestinian" than the Palestinians themselves! End of rant.

A more naive "rant" I have never seen....

And as the evidence shows the arab muslims are recent arrivals after the European Jews
:link::link::link::link::link:

I think what he is talking about are the Arabs who migrated illegally to Mandatory Palestine and therefore were never part of any population census.
How about a :link: to what YOU think he's talking about then.... For sure as hell he doesn't know what he's talking about...

The Smoking Gun Arab Immigration into Palestine 1922-1931 Middle East Quarterly

It's a long article, but very interesting if you're interested.

And as the evidence shows the arab muslims are recent arrivals after the European Jews

I think what he is talking about are the Arabs who migrated illegally to Mandatory Palestine and therefore were never part of any population census.
How about a :link: to what YOU think he's talking about then.... For sure as hell he doesn't know what he's talking about...

The Smoking Gun Arab Immigration into Palestine 1922-1931 Middle East Quarterly

It's a long article, but very interesting if you're interested.

Always interested, no matter HOW long...

Except when it comes to nationalistic propaganda...

"Middle East Forum - Promoting American Interests"....

Thanks but no thanks!

What he and you are talking about is Zionist fantasy, as you well know. From UN Report A/364 of 3 September 1947.

"(b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

"15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths."

A 364 of 3 September 1947

also

On page 212 Vol. 1 Survey of Palestine

"58. The second misconception relates to the movement of certain inhabitants from the Lebanon and Syria into Palestine. The northern frontier between Palestine on the south and Syria and the Lebanon on the north intersects some properties and in other cases separates an owner or a tenant from the land in his possession. As a consequence of this state of fact a Bon Voisinage Agreement between Syria and Palestine was concluded in 1924 between the authorities of the two territories in virtue of which certain persons living on either side of the frontier might cross that frontier at will for the normal pursuit of their occupations. Such persons are required to hold border passes which they are required to produce on challenge. If the Lebanese and Syrian holders of these border passes travel beyond the sub-districts in Palestine that lie along the frontier they become illegal immigrants. These people have no intention of permanent settlement in Palestine since their homes lie to the north of the frontier. .

59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant.

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17184

Forum List

Back