Zionism

"Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to."

Judaism 101 What Is Judaism

This in one time I agree with you. Jews aren't a race since there are white, black and even some Chinese Jews. Jews are part of a faith, but I also believe that we are a People.

What he and you are talking about is Zionist fantasy, as you well know. From UN Report A/364 of 3 September 1947.

"(b)IMMIGRATION AND NATURAL INCREASE

"15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths."

A 364 of 3 September 1947

also

On page 212 Vol. 1 Survey of Palestine

"58. The second misconception relates to the movement of certain inhabitants from the Lebanon and Syria into Palestine. The northern frontier between Palestine on the south and Syria and the Lebanon on the north intersects some properties and in other cases separates an owner or a tenant from the land in his possession. As a consequence of this state of fact a Bon Voisinage Agreement between Syria and Palestine was concluded in 1924 between the authorities of the two territories in virtue of which certain persons living on either side of the frontier might cross that frontier at will for the normal pursuit of their occupations. Such persons are required to hold border passes which they are required to produce on challenge. If the Lebanese and Syrian holders of these border passes travel beyond the sub-districts in Palestine that lie along the frontier they become illegal immigrants. These people have no intention of permanent settlement in Palestine since their homes lie to the north of the frontier. .

59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant.

http://www.bjpa.org/Publications/downloadFile.cfm?FileID=17184

That's just more bullshit. If the Arab invasion wasn't significant then it wouldn't be noted by the British officials, and Jerusalem that had a Jewish majority in the 1800's would suddenly become Muslim majority in about 50 years. How did it happen? Arab invasion.

No one is discussing Jerusalem that was invaded by European Jews starting in the 1800s. We are discussing Palestine.

I post the facts and provide the links to official British and/or UN documents and you just make things up with no back up whatsoever. I am not sure whether you or Phoney is the biggest bullshitter, punk.

What European invasion, still waiting for you to produce evidence of an invasion from a non partisan source

You provided the source yourself with the population statistics for Jerusalem. The Europeans that went to Jerusalem starting in the 1800s were not tourists, they went with the intent to remove the indigenous people and take the land for themselves, and that's what happened. That is called an invasion.

As I understand it, an invasion is usually a military operation. If Jews moved to Jerusalem, the same city that they've longed and fasted for for 2000 years, they had a right to do so. In 1948, Arabs drove the Jews from Jerusalem, destroyed the Jewish Quarter, and paved the roads with Jewish tombstones. Jews could not pray at the Western Wall for 19 years.

"The term invasion usually denotes a strategic endeavor of substantial magnitude; because the goals of an invasion are usually large-scale and long-term, a sizeable force is needed to hold territory, and protect the interests of the invading entity."

That is exactly what Zionism intended.

I have longed for a Ferrari for decades, but I just can't go and remove the owner from the car and take it from him.

That's just more bullshit. If the Arab invasion wasn't significant then it wouldn't be noted by the British officials, and Jerusalem that had a Jewish majority in the 1800's would suddenly become Muslim majority in about 50 years. How did it happen? Arab invasion.

No one is discussing Jerusalem that was invaded by European Jews starting in the 1800s. We are discussing Palestine.

I post the facts and provide the links to official British and/or UN documents and you just make things up with no back up whatsoever. I am not sure whether you or Phoney is the biggest bullshitter, punk.

What European invasion, still waiting for you to produce evidence of an invasion from a non partisan source

You provided the source yourself with the population statistics for Jerusalem. The Europeans that went to Jerusalem starting in the 1800s were not tourists, they went with the intent to remove the indigenous people and take the land for themselves, and that's what happened. That is called an invasion.

As I understand it, an invasion is usually a military operation. If Jews moved to Jerusalem, the same city that they've longed and fasted for for 2000 years, they had a right to do so. In 1948, Arabs drove the Jews from Jerusalem, destroyed the Jewish Quarter, and paved the roads with Jewish tombstones. Jews could not pray at the Western Wall for 19 years.

"The term invasion usually denotes a strategic endeavor of substantial magnitude; because the goals of an invasion are usually large-scale and long-term, a sizeable force is needed to hold territory, and protect the interests of the invading entity."

I have longed for a Ferrari for decades, but I just can't go and remove the owner from the car and take it from him.
Their intent was the defining factor. The Zionists never went to Palestine to be Palestinians. Immigration was not the real issue. Their stated goal was to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state.

I think what he is talking about are the Arabs who migrated illegally to Mandatory Palestine and therefore were never part of any population census.

What he and you are talking about is Zionist fantasy, as you well know. From UN Report A/364 of 3 September 1947.

"15. These changes in the population have been brought about by two forces: natural increase and immigration. The great increase in the Jewish population is due in the main to immigration. From 1920 to 1946, the total number of recorded Jewish immigrants into Palestine was about 376,000, or an average of over 8,000 per year.

16. The Arab population has increased almost entirely as a result of an excess of births over deaths."

also

"58. The second misconception relates to the movement of certain inhabitants from the Lebanon and Syria into Palestine. The northern frontier between Palestine on the south and Syria and the Lebanon on the north intersects some properties and in other cases separates an owner or a tenant from the land in his possession. As a consequence of this state of fact a Bon Voisinage Agreement between Syria and Palestine was concluded in 1924 between the authorities of the two territories in virtue of which certain persons living on either side of the frontier might cross that frontier at will for the normal pursuit of their occupations. Such persons are required to hold border passes which they are required to produce on challenge. If the Lebanese and Syrian holders of these border passes travel beyond the sub-districts in Palestine that lie along the frontier they become illegal immigrants. These people have no intention of permanent settlement in Palestine since their homes lie to the north of the frontier. .

59. The conclusion is that Arab illegal immigration for the purposes of permanent settlement is insignificant.

And where in that link did it say that all the Jews in Jerusalem were from Europe and invaded Jerusalem. Show one valid source that says the Europeans invaded with the intent to remove the indigenous people and take the land for themselves. You know like you did in America.

Ny link showed that Jews had been the majority in Jerusalem since 1838, before any migration from Europe and before the inception of modern Zionism. You fail again freddy boy because you let your Catholic brainwashing into racially hating the Jews take over your life

Jew can be a race but doesn't have to be. Get it? Now run along, you Nazi dickhead.

"Jew can be a race, but doesn't have to be." Precious.

Yes, Jews who are of Iraqi or Persian background have been of the same race for over 2000 years, which is very different from their Muslim counterparts. They are Jewish by race, religion, and culture.

Muslims are not a race, neither are Jews. You are simply supporting Nazi racist ideology. Arab Jews were culturally Arab and spoke Arabic and were racially the same as their Christian and Muslim neighbors. It was just a religious difference.

Then provide a link from a non partisan source that proves your claim

You are the one claiming that Jew is a race. You provide a reliable neutral source that makes such an absurd claim. Better yet, provide a definition of race that everyone agrees with. LOL

Here you go from one of your sources that you have used recently

Jews Are a Race Genes Reveal - Culture Forward.com

In his new book, “Legacy: A Genetic History of the Jewish People,” Harry Ostrer, a medical geneticist and professor at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, claims that Jews are different, and the differences are not just skin deep. Jews exhibit, he writes, a distinctive genetic signature. Considering that the Nazis tried to exterminate Jews based on their supposed racial distinctiveness, such a conclusion might be a cause for concern. But Ostrer sees it as central to Jewish identity.

Or this

Race or Religion Jewish Genes Identified - The New Observer

The DNA that he found also tightly linked Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews, two prominent culturally and geographically distinct groups; and some of these markers are shared by the present-day Palestinians.

Only because you are a coward and would most likely get hurt if you tried. So how could an unarmed small group of peasant farmers invited to settle on unclaimed land by the Ottomans in the 1870's be an invasion force when they were surrounded by 1 billion muslims with Jew hatred as their second religion.

Their intent was the defining factor. The Zionists never went to Palestine to be Palestinians. Immigration was not the real issue. Their stated goal was to colonize Palestine and create a Jewish state.

How about a link from a non partisan source that says just this, and not your usual half truths from the writings of a 19C Zionist that was quoted in some book.

Only because you are a coward and would most likely get hurt if you tried. So how could an unarmed small group of peasant farmers invited to settle on unclaimed land by the Ottomans in the 1870's be an invasion force when they were surrounded by 1 billion muslims with Jew hatred as their second religion.

Umm... if you're talking about the Farrari, stealing a car is both morally wrong and illegal, and has nothing to do with cowardice. But comparing stealing a car to legal immigration is like comparing apples and oranges--there is no analogy.

And as the evidence shows the arab muslims are recent arrivals after the European Jews
:link::link::link::link::link:

I think what he is talking about are the Arabs who migrated illegally to Mandatory Palestine and therefore were never part of any population census.
How about a :link: to what YOU think he's talking about then.... For sure as hell he doesn't know what he's talking about...

Get it right whenever a topic is broached that you don't know about you make this same claim. Time to get educated and see what you are missing in your tiny boring life

So rather than answer the question you choose to insult me... Very brave you keyboard ninja warrior.... :ahole-1:

Answer the questions, clearly, concisely and then show everyone how clever you are... NOT!!!

also

Not one military personnel in sight!!

How about a link from a non partisan source that says just this, and not your usual half truths from the writings of a 19C Zionist that was quoted in some book.
Zionism was established with the goal of creating a Jewish state.

Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement, and soon after this most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[5][6][7]

Zionism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And as the evidence shows the arab muslims are recent arrivals after the European Jews
:link::link::link::link::link:

How about a :link: to what YOU think he's talking about then.... For sure as hell he doesn't know what he's talking about...

Get it right whenever a topic is broached that you don't know about you make this same claim. Time to get educated and see what you are missing in your tiny boring life

So rather than answer the question you choose to insult me... Very brave you keyboard ninja warrior.... :ahole-1:

Answer the questions, clearly, concisely and then show everyone how clever you are... NOT!!!

if I wanted to insult you I would, but in this case I pointed out a fact that has been pointed out many times before

Not one military personnel in sight!!

And they are not invited to migrate and settle either, but if you look at the etymology you will see that some locusts take on a military role during such swarms

Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement, and soon after this most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[5][6][7]

Not what your link says at all, it says what you copied underneath your propaganda. There is no mention of an invasion or of colonisation nor of the ethnic cleansing of the existing inhabitants. But Jews were invited to migrate to Palestine by the Ottomans before the inception of the Zionist movement

Jew can be a race but doesn't have to be. Get it? Now run along, you Nazi dickhead.

"Jew can be a race, but doesn't have to be." Precious.

Yes, Jews who are of Iraqi or Persian background have been of the same race for over 2000 years, which is very different from their Muslim counterparts. They are Jewish by race, religion, and culture.

yeah, but he's so jew-hating that he'd argue us out of existence if he could.

pathetic, isn't he?

Yup he spends every minute of his living and breathing existence figuring out a way to hate and bash Jews. They taught him at an early age, that by hating Jews, he's going to heaven. Of course, IF there is a heaven, the scumbag's in for a big surprise.

well, i doubt they'll let him in.
It's rumored that he paid an advance deposit for the 72 virgins and received a free suicide vest.
"Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to."

Judaism 101 What Is Judaism

Post the rest of the article, ASSHOLE. This is what do you with all your posts. You present a MUTILATED view in order to promote a LIE. The article is a discussion on the various aspects of what it is to be a Jew, which confirms exactly what I said in the beginning:

The Jewish People are a Family
It is clear from the discussion above that there is a certain amount of truth in the claims that it is a religion, a race, or an ethnic group, none of these descriptions is entirely adequate to describe what connects Jews to other Jews. And yet, almost all Jews feel a sense of connectedness to each other that many find hard to explain, define, or even understand. Traditionally, this interconnectedness was understood as "nationhood" or "peoplehood."

Last edited:

The Jews went back to Israel to join their brethren in land that has been holy to them for 4000 years.

Actually invasion is what Arab Muslim savages did all over the Middle East, not Jews.

So maybe all you geniuses can tell us how Muslims and Arabs got to be in Israel if not by invasion? Oh wait, they just flew there on a magic carpet in a dream just like Mohammad supposedly did? Ha ha ha.

Not what your link says at all, it says what you copied underneath your propaganda. There is no mention of an invasion or of colonisation nor of the ethnic cleansing of the existing inhabitants. But Jews were invited to migrate to Palestine by the Ottomans before the inception of the Zionist movement

What a clown you are. LOL

New York Times July 20, 1899

nyt-1899a.jpg

nyt-1899-2.jpg

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee
July 25, 1926

"“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,” Dr. Weizmann said."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier Weizmann Tells Actions Committ Jewish Telegraphic Agency

What a clown you are. LOL

New York Times July 20, 1899

nyt-1899a.jpg

nyt-1899-2.jpg

"Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier, Weizmann Tells Actions Committee
July 25, 1926

"“Due to the success of our colonization work in Palestine proper, it is possible that eventually our colonization work will be extended beyond the frontiers of Transjordania. It is true that the Palestine government has not taken a clear stand in regard to its economic policy, but well founded demands have every prospect of being agreed to. A great deal has been achieved during the last months,” Dr. Weizmann said."

Successful Jewish Colonization Will Extend Beyond Palestine Frontier Weizmann Tells Actions Committ Jewish Telegraphic Agency

It's certainly true that by the early 1920's there was a clear intent to establish a Jewish homeland in the region known as Palestine. The Balfour Declaration was in 1917. I thought that you were talking about an earlier period, the 1800's, when the First and Second Aliyahs happened, mainly from Russian Jews. In any case, considering what happened later in the 1900's, it's no wonder that Jews intuitively sensed that they needed their own homeland.

Forum List

Back