Zionist Americans are hypocrites, almost always.

Nobody cares about a nation that produces global terrorists...except you.

LOL, So, terroristic massacres from Deir Yassin, to Cave of Patriarchs, to May 14th last year, by Jewish (Zionists) haven't occurred??????????

Dude, you believe all this fake news. Wow. You know the word gullible is not in the dictionary.
Jews spoke Yiddish and Sobie lives with mommy and daddy.
It’s a wash.

Not anymore, I'm living in my parents old house in Putnam Lake, NY again.
I think I'm going to buy it from them, overtime.
What’s your occupation?
Bagging groceries?

There's a story of 3 different type of Arabs in Palestine / Israel 300 years ago.

A.) Christian Arabic speakers. (Loved Jesus just right)
B.) Muslim Arabic speakers ( Respected Jesus okay)
C.) Jewish Arabic speakers ( Disrespected Jesus wrong)

They all spoke Arabic, so what's different?

The difference is the Christian Arab has been f*cked over, by his own Christian numbskulls in the USA South.

They have promoted instead of a Christian Palestine, a Jewish Israel, and a Muslim Palestine, which has f*cked God's Chosen people (Christians)
in the Holy land left, and right have got the royal flush.

Admit it, Americans are culturally no longer often Christians, but rather Jewish appropriates.

LOL, So, terroristic massacres from Deir Yassin, to Cave of Patriarchs, to May 14th last year, by Jewish (Zionists) haven't occurred??????????
Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

So, how do you figure Zionists haven't been terrorists, but "ONLY" Palestinians in this situation have been the terrorists?
Jews breathing is a terrorist act in your eyes.

Why can't you handle a little criticism?

There's a story of 3 different type of Arabs in Palestine / Israel 300 years ago.

The difference is the Christian Arab has been f*cked over, by his own Christian numbskulls in the USA South.

They have promoted instead of a Christian Palestine, a Jewish Israel, and a Muslim Palestine, which has f*cked God's Chosen people (Christians)

Admit it, Americans are culturally no longer often Christians, but rather Jewish appropriates.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

So, how do you figure Zionists haven't been terrorists, but "ONLY" Palestinians in this situation have been the terrorists?
Do Jews parade in the streets over aggressive acts.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Hmm, but, but, but Palestinians are terrorists.....Jews are only, and can only be innocent.... Right?

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Why can't you handle a little criticism?
I was agreeing with you.
Jews have always been indispensable to Christians.
Who do you think managed international affairs during the first millennia?
Jews.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Hmm, but, but, but Palestinians are terrorists.....Jews are only, and can only be innocent.... Right?
Do you know what happens to Pollacks who visit the Cave of the Patriarchs without being accompanied by a member of the IDF?
The Arabs you treasure so much will behead you.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Do you know what happens to Pollacks who visit Gaza or the West Bank without members of the IDF?
The Arabs you feel so bad for will behead you.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Do you know what happens to Pollacks who visit the Cave of the Patriarchs without being accompanied by a member of the IDF?

Didn't say I loved Arabs, just that they're victims of the Zionist brutality.

Besides, I've never seen an anti-Polish propaganda piece from a Palestinian, as opposed to probably 1,000's of them in the past couple of years by Jews, or Zionists, and other Jew sympathizers.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Besides, I've never seen an anti-Polish propaganda piece from a Palestinian, as opposed to probably 1,000's of them in the past couple of years by Jews, or Zionists, and other Jew sympathizers.
You really should visit the Arab quarters all by yourself.
Why not visit Saudi Arabia and go to the many areas into which non-Saudis are forbidden?
Your posts are very weak.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Muslims don’t protest Christians; Muslims burn down your Churches.

Why not visit Saudi Arabia and go to the many areas into which non-Saudis are forbidden?

I don't really have any desire to visit primitive places such as Israel, or Palestine.

Real chosen people are Patriots fans and as we know Robert Kraft, the owner is a Jew. Like me. Bow to your superiors.

I didnt even know he was a jew but I guess the rubbery, bloated face should have been a clue. Thanks for the heads up.

Dude! You have a crush on Robert Kraft? Wow. And of course he is Jewish. He is a winner. A champion and a Bostonian. Now be like Sobie and respect your superiors aka moi.

View attachment 257550

Comics? You respond with Comics. Shows how inferior you are.

those nasty antisemetic alt-righters and their offensive memes helped win Trump the election. All your buddies in the media agree.

Yes indeed. All 100k of you. Thanks man. Now stop the Jew hatred. It’s silly.

I don't really have any desire to visit primitive places such as Israel, or Palestine.
Israel makes NYC look like the stone age.
Seriously.

I didnt even know he was a jew but I guess the rubbery, bloated face should have been a clue. Thanks for the heads up.

Dude! You have a crush on Robert Kraft? Wow. And of course he is Jewish. He is a winner. A champion and a Bostonian. Now be like Sobie and respect your superiors aka moi.

View attachment 257550

those nasty antisemetic alt-righters and their offensive memes helped win Trump the election. All your buddies in the media agree.

What makes anti-Muslim hatred any better, or any worse than anti-Jewish hatred?

Real chosen people are Patriots fans and as we know Robert Kraft, the owner is a Jew. Like me. Bow to your superiors.

View attachment 257550

A lot of Americans think that it makes more sense to pay welfare to Israel to help kill people, rather than pay welfare to Americans to try, and help save people.

I agree. Pay Israel to kill terrorists. Welfare? Unemployment is like 3%? Come on man.

Israel makes NYC look like the stone age.
Seriously.

Good, then you should move to Israel, and fight for your so called "Promised land"

That was Israel telling Lyndon B Johnson to fuck off.
Johnson didn’t get the message.
Now the US owes Israel BIG TIME.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Duh. Israel has the superior military force and tech so by definition they aren’t terrorists. Come man you’re living up to the stereotype. Not good.

The weather is lovely. In Gaza it’s like the 4th of July every day. I recommend you go.

Wow!
Three massacres!
We have to try harder!

Duh. Israel has the superior military force and tech so by definition they aren’t terrorists. Come man you’re living up to the stereotype. Not good.

Israel still engages in terrorist massacres, none the less in recent years, like the May 14th Massacre, last year.

View attachment 257550

What makes anti-Muslim hatred any better, or any worse than anti-Jewish hatred?
Jews hate the behavior.
There are many good Muslims.

Forum List

Back