Zionist Game Plan

Deadstick

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2023
Lancashire England
Well it's clear what the Zionist game plan is now, they have already destroyed Gaza they are in the process of repeating it in Lebanon with their Campaign that makes what the German Condor Legion did to Guernica look like child's play, i believe they plan on occupying at least Southern Lebanon for more Lebensraum, if they get away with it they will Colonize not just Gaza but Lebanon again, and so far not so much as sanctions on the criminal Regime in Israel.

Well it's clear what the Zionist game plan is now, they have already destroyed Gaza they are in the process of repeating it in Lebanon with their Campaign that makes what the German Condor Legion did to Guernica look like child's play, i believe they plan on occupying at least Southern Lebanon for more Lebensraum, if they get away with it they will Colonize not just Gaza but Lebanon again, and so far not so much as sanctions on the criminal Regime in Israel.
i-see-stupid-people-meme-11-1.png

Israel is on the verge of total victory in Gaza and Southern Lebanon

and there is nothing the Iran-led shia jihad can do to stop them

Greater Israel is no conspiracy dead one....~S~
I know because they are trying to make it a reality, don't forget they Colonized Gaza and South Lebanon before, last time they occupied South Lebanon for 18 years, there was no Hezbollah before that they didn't exist.

Greater Israel is no conspiracy dead one....~S~

Chapter 1 Book of Joshua...

Greater Israel includes half of IRAQ...

Joshua Installed as Leader​

1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses’ aide:
2 “Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them—to the Israelites.
3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses.
4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphrates—all the Hittite country—to the Mediterranean Sea in the west.

Israel is on the verge of total victory in Gaza and Southern Lebanon

and there is nothing the Iran-led shia jihad can do to stop them
That makes it right does it? it's like saying the Nazis occupied most of Europe and no one could do anything about it, until they did do something about it.

That makes it right does it? it's like saying the Nazis occupied most of Europe and no one could do anything about it, until they did do something about it.
Why would anyone want to do something about the IDF making it so 68K Israeli citizens can return to their homes?

Why do you hate displaced Israelis?

WTF is wrong with you?

Wrong!

Its like saying that FDR and Churchill kicked hitler’s ass
No it isn't it's like saying the SS kicked the arse of the Warsaw ghetto resistance, Hitler represented a State that was on a global rampage, Lebanon is a very weak Country with no real army Hezbollah are a Lebanese resistance movement if not for them Israel would still be in Lebanon, i have the TV on at the moment listening to a so called Spokesman for the Israeli Regime the guys name in Mercer who is a former British MP, this scumbag shows what the problem is right there.

Why would anyone want to do something about the IDF making it so 68K Israeli citizens can return to their homes?

Why do you hate displaced Israelis?

WTF is wrong with you?
Many of them should not even be there they are foreign Colonialists as for the IDF they are attacking several Countries at the moment like a wild animal.wtf is wrong with you?

Wow, when you do crazy, you go all in.

Lebanon is a very weak Country with no real army Hezbollah are a Lebanese resistance movement if not for them Israel would still be in Lebanon
If you want to argue that Hezbollah is totally domestic and represents the Lebanese people then they deserve all the pain and destruction they suffer after firing rockets into Israel

But Hezbollah are displaced Pals not Lebanese

Last edited:

Forum List

Back