Zombie Obama Email: With Bullet Hole In Head

seethebitch said:
Now if only a single GOPer here would :lol:
I did. But we already know you don't read very carefully.

Actually, I just don't read YOUR posts very carefully. I skip through most of them since they seldom come with any facts and usually include a lot of petty name calling.

If you did, in fact, condemn this flyer, good for you.
"Facts" like Loudoun County being the entire Commonwealth?

:lmao:

r-OBAMA-MAILER-ZOMBIE-large570.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Republican Party officials in Virginia have swiftly come out against a Halloween-oriented email message from the Loudoun County GOP committee that depicts President Obama as a zombie with a bullet through his head.

More: Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

Too Conservative - LCRC Goes WAY Too Far

Headline from your own link....

Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

:lol:

McDonnell bashes Loudoun County GOP for Obama zombie image | Steve Contorno | Virginia | Washington Examiner

But it was sharply criticized by the state GOP and Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell...

Communications Committee Chairman Robert Jesionowski, responsible for sending out the image, resigned from his position with the party Monday.
as well he should have.

GOP Group Sends Email Showing Zombie Obama Shot In Head | Death and Taxes
“The disgusting image used today on a mass email has no place in our politics. Ever. The Republican Party of Virginia condemns the image and its use in the strongest possible terms,” said Virginia Republican Party chairman Pat Mullins, according to ABC News. The national RNC used the same phrase: “[this image] has no place in politics.”
RNC denounced the images as well as the local GOP.

r-OBAMA-MAILER-ZOMBIE-large570.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Republican Party officials in Virginia have swiftly come out against a Halloween-oriented email message from the Loudoun County GOP committee that depicts President Obama as a zombie with a bullet through his head.

More: Zombie Obama Email: Virginia GOP Condemns Image Of President With Bullet Through Head

Too Conservative - LCRC Goes WAY Too Far

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Man those pics sure nailed the mentality of democrats. MINDLESS.

I would say it is more of reflection of the conservative mind and is more support for the the study"Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition".

Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition - A Summary

I would say it is more of reflection of the conservative mind and is more support for the the study"Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition".

Political Conservatism as Motivated Social Cognition - A Summary

If you really want to play tit for tat on photos you will get owned quickly. Want to play?

Progressive are very thin skinned, they can dish it out but they can't take it

Oh goody. Then you can show something that was generated by the DNC that depicts a sitting president with a bullet hole in his head.

You can also use the Democratic elected officials if you want.

Go.

Oh goody. Then you can show something that was generated by the DNC that depicts a sitting president with a bullet hole in his head.

Go.

can you show me something where the RNC ( not a GOP county level committee) did this?

Go.

Does a movie about assassinating the president count? :eek:

No I am not sorry about that.

Go.

only if it was produced by the DNC.

Go.

only if it was produced by the DNC.

Nonsense. If we are to play, out tabloid the other side. Im leaving it in.

I did. But we already know you don't read very carefully.

Actually, I just don't read YOUR posts very carefully. I skip through most of them since they seldom come with any facts and usually include a lot of petty name calling.

If you did, in fact, condemn this flyer, good for you.

It's an email, not a flyer.

And yes, I condemn it.

It's in poor taste.

It's the kind of thing I would expect from the left.

Forum List

Back