ZTE receives record $1.2 billion fine for breaking US sanctions

`
32384020_2431514863526144_2339196282125418496_n.png

You don't post a link because it is obviously fake news.

I don't want corrupt people running our government......

REGARDLESS of their party affiliation. JUSTICE FOR ALL has lost it's meaning.

If that isn't grounds for impeachment hearings then I don't know what is.

I know what it is: fake news!

Prove it.

You know he can't. He knows he can't. These people have been reduced to cliches and memes and ZERO ability to critically think.

I know, but maybe it will keep him busy scowering through Gateway Pundit for a half hour.

It it Odd - would be a massive understatement. :rolleyes: Bargaining chip my ass. It has EVERYTHING to do with the half BILLION dollar loan to Trump project in Indonesia ... which came virtually SIMULTANEOUSLY.

Just about everything is odd about President Trump's recent tweet that he wants to help Chinese technology company ZTE “get back into business, fast” because its failure costs “too many jobs in China.”

It's odd that Trump, who campaigned on saving millions of U.S. jobs, suddenly says he cares about a few thousand Chinese jobs.

It's odd that Trump, who championed “America First,” is worried about a single Chinese firm.

It's odd that Trump, who has spent months berating the Chinese for stealing U.S. intellectual property, is coming to the rescue of a Chinese telecom firm that's trying to compete with American companies such as Apple.

It's odd that Trump, who wants a strong U.S. military and business climate, is ignoring a House Intelligence Committee report from 2012 that concluded that ZTE “cannot be trusted to be free of foreign state influence and thus [poses] a security threat to the United States and to our systems.”

It is odd that Trump, who has put extensive sanctions on Iran and North Korea, seems to be willing to forgive ZTE, a company that admitted it illegally shipped telecom equipment to Iran and North Korea. Trump's own Commerce Department punished ZTE in April for “egregious behavior,” including repeatedly lying to the U.S. government. (The department banned U.S. companies from selling critical microchips and other products to ZTE for seven years.)

And it's especially odd that Trump, who loves to win, appears to be caving so easily. Relief for ZTE is one of China's top demands in the ongoing U.S.-China trade skirmish.​

At this point kids, clearly we have a greedy Fascist in the Oval Office who believes himself to be entirely above the law. That's right - LOCK HIM UP.

Analysis | Just about everything is odd about Trump’s support of Chinese firm ZTE

If Trump did this to "enrich" himself violating every Pro-American principle and trade deal plan that has been discussed so far, then in that case, I agree this is a underhanded thing to do.

However, that said.....Trump is not stupid whether your emotions make you say he is or not, and I'm waiting to see the FULL story here.
I'm hoping there's an angle that can't be revealed at this time that will ultimately benefit America and show the real reason why he did this.
If it was for no other reason than to benefit Trump then that should be exposed. Something you tunnel minded Lefties can never do....focus on what's good for American and not just blindly defend YOUR Party or agenda in spite of the costs to everyone else.

You people on the Left CRAVE to find dirt on Trump so naturally every move he makes is a guilty one preeminently.

If he's wrong I'll be right there calling for justice along with anyone else.

But let's keep in mind Obama also robbed everyone....as even the NY Post will tell you.
https://nypost.com/2014/10/12/obamas-4-trillion-gift-to-the-rich/

The bottom line is all you shills who keep screaming Trump this and Trump that, yet supporting another corrupt politician are as misguided as your silly posts on the forum. The US vs THEM is We The People vs The 1%ers and that includes nearly everyone powerful in DC.

NY Post has been a sensationalist conservative mill since 1993 when Murdoch re-acquired it.

Anything else? :rolleyes:

If Trump did this to "enrich" himself violating every Pro-American principle and trade deal plan that has been discussed so far, then in that case, I agree this is a underhanded thing to do.

However, that said.....Trump is not stupid whether your emotions make you say he is or not, and I'm waiting to see the FULL story here.
I'm hoping there's an angle that can't be revealed at this time that will ultimately benefit America and show the real reason why he did this.
If it was for no other reason than to benefit Trump then that should be exposed. Something you tunnel minded Lefties can never do....focus on what's good for American and not just blindly defend YOUR Party or agenda in spite of the costs to everyone else.

You people on the Left CRAVE to find dirt on Trump so naturally every move he makes is a guilty one preeminently.

But let's keep in mind Obama also robbed everyone....as even the NY Post will tell you.

The bottom line is all you shills who keep screaming Trump this and Trump that, yet supporting another corrupt politician are as misguided as your silly posts on the forum. The US vs THEM is We The People vs The 1%ers and that includes nearly everyone powerful in DC.

NY Post has been a sensationalist conservative mill since 1993 when Murdoch re-acquired it.

The NY Post article isn't even relevant to the conversation.

The NY Post article isn't even relevant to the conversation.

This is such an blatant clusterfuck by Trump that even standard fare right wing whataboutisms are laughable.

Correction - The loans total one BILLION

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.​

https://www.theroot.com/staywoke-the-real-reason-trumps-trying-to-make-china-1826038545

61MwRrJ8lL._SX385_.jpg

26575.jpg

Last edited:
shockedcanadian posted this on Mar 9th, Trump tweeted about his ZTE bailout effort to save Chinese jobs on May14th.

Someone should maybe call the ambulance, previously shocked Canadian probably has gone into full on epilepsy over this.

Last edited:
shockedcanadian posted this on Mar 9th, Trump tweeted about his ZTE bailout effort to save Chinese jobs on Mar14th.

Someone should maybe call the ambulance, previously shocked Canadian probably has gone into full on epilepsy over this.
Errr..in the interests of accuracy--that was March 9, 2017. A year ago.

shockedcanadian posted this on Mar 9th, Trump tweeted about his ZTE bailout effort to save Chinese jobs on Mar14th.

Actually he posted in on March 9th 2017, over a year ago. I bet he wishes he could take it back.

Welcome to the swamp. Bigger and slimier than ever.

"Nobody knows the system better than me. Which is why I alone can fix it!" :21:

Forum List

Back