Zuckerberg says Facebook hid Hunter Laptop story before election by the request of the FBI.

Using the power of the VP to get foreign business deals for himself and his son.

Ya know, the whole 10 percent for the big guy thing?

Or are you ok with that?
You mean like obtaining hard to get Chinese patents for your clothing business because your father is the POTUS?

I don't know why you all think you have a gotcha about Hunter Biden. Look at what the Republican spouse is up to across America. Consulting firms, lobbying firms, fundraising firms, PACS. And yes, Democratic spouses, too.

And you want to talk about Hunter.
4i6Ckte.gif

Which basically means that it's a non-story. It's false. Blown up by alt-right media.

Hunter will have to pay back taxes to the IRS. Probably a lot.
But that'll be it. I know that will disappoint you greatly. :)
Unbelievable... just unbelievable!

The dimrats are so out to lunch... can't even see that there are at least 2 sides to any story.. much less can they review the facts presented by said other side...

talk about lying to yourself!

talk about political hacks!

talk about lack of integrity!

:oops:

Talk about:

:dev3:

Which basically means that it's a non-story. It's false. Blown up by alt-right media.

Hunter will have to pay back taxes to the IRS. Probably a lot.
But that'll be it. I know that will disappoint you greatly. :)
It basically means that FBI leaders conspired with Big Media to influence a US election! Non story? This is a scandal of epic proportions, Jack! Not a fake scandal like the Russian Collusion "dossiers" but a scandal where people in the FBI lose their jobs.

The election was decided by about 40,000 votes. How close do you think it would have been if the FBI hadn't stepped in to protect Joe Biden two weeks before the election?

It basically means that FBI leaders conspired with Big Media to influence a US election! Non story? This is a scandal of epic proportions, Jack! Not a fake scandal like the Russian Collusion "dossiers" but a scandal where people in the FBI lose their jobs.

The election was decided by about 40,000 votes. How close do you think it would have been if the FBI hadn't stepped in to protect Joe Biden two weeks before the election?
No. It's a made up story. Hunter Biden will never be President. No one gives a shit about the children of politicians getting favors off the notoriety of their parents. I could fill Trump's Mar-A-Lago estate with those children..on both sides of the aisle.

The election was decided by more than 7 million votes. 302-232 on the Electoral side. Certified by all 50 states.

As far as Russian collusion in 2016?...Trump..Tower..Meeting. Beginning and end of story.
Thanks for playing! :)

No. It's a made up story. Hunter Biden will never be President. No one gives a shit about the children of politicians getting favors off the notoriety of their parents. I could fill Trump's Mar-A-Lago estate with those children..on both sides of the aisle.

The election was decided by more than 7 million votes. 302-232 on the Electoral side. Certified by all 50 states.

As far as Russian collusion in 2016?...Trump..Tower..Meeting. Beginning and end of story.
Thanks for playing! :)
What about the Trump Tower meeting? You mean the one that was set up by Glenn Simpson...the same guy who set up the Steele "dossiers"? Do you even know the background of that "meeting", Jack? Beginning and end of story? More like just one more example of how the Clinton Campaign played smear politics in an attempt to beat Donald Trump!

The Hunter Biden debacle ISN'T made up! He's a piece of shit crack addict that has spent decades cashing in on his father's political power and Joe Biden allowed that to happen! I wouldn't give two damns about Hunter Biden except that he may very well have put our President in a position where The Big Guy has to kiss China's ass because they have evidence against his son and his brother.

Thanks for playing? It isn't a game, Jack! It's a fucked up family that now has the US in a bad situation! Say what you will about Trump...he always had the country's best interests at heart. Joe Biden is just trying to lie his way through four years...no matter who gets hurt.

Good luck trying to sell that 😄
Party above all, right?
Country above all. Why would anyone give a shit about someone who is not a public figure, not running for office, nor ever held political office?

Answer, someone who values party above country...and who knows his party is on its way out....oh yeah...YOU! :auiqs.jpg:

Country above all. Why would anyone give a shit about someone who is not a public figure, not running for office, nor ever held political office?

Answer, someone who values party above country...and who knows his party is on its way out....oh yeah...YOU! :auiqs.jpg:
Look overhead before the point is out of view

What about the Trump Tower meeting? You mean the one that was set up by Glenn Simpson...the same guy who set up the Steele "dossiers"? Do you even know the background of that "meeting", Jack? Beginning and end of story? More like just one more example of how the Clinton Campaign played smear politics in an attempt to beat Donald Trump!

The Hunter Biden debacle ISN'T made up! He's a piece of shit crack addict that has spent decades cashing in on his father's political power and Joe Biden allowed that to happen! I wouldn't give two damns about Hunter Biden except that he may very well have put our President in a position where The Big Guy has to kiss China's ass because they have evidence against his son and his brother.

Thanks for playing? It isn't a game, Jack! It's a fucked up family that now has the US in a bad situation! Say what you will about Trump...he always had the country's best interests at heart. Joe Biden is just trying to lie his way through four years...no matter who gets hurt.
Yes Oldstyle, I know the background of the Trump Tower Meeting. It was meeting set up to explore the possibility of obtaining emails hacked from the DNC by Wikileaks. When Steve Bannon of all people found out the meeting and the reasons for it, he hit the roof.
I could care less who Hunter Biden is. He's a private citizen. Same goes for Trump's kids. They don't matter. And here you are wetting yourself over a laptop that even if it does exist, the information on it won't be credible or even newsworthy.

Yes Oldstyle, I know the background of the Trump Tower Meeting. It was meeting set up to explore the possibility of obtaining emails hacked from the DNC by Wikileaks. When Steve Bannon of all people found out the meeting and the reasons for it, he hit the roof.
I could care less who Hunter Biden is. He's a private citizen. Same goes for Trump's kids. They don't matter. And here you are wetting yourself over a laptop that even if it does exist, the information on it won't be credible or even newsworthy.
You don't seem to know much about it at all, Jack! Do you know who set up the meeting?

Forum List

Back