0% Tax: When to expect?

When to expect income tax to be slashed down to 0% for all Americans?

• Day 1

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • First 3 mnts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • First year

• Well...

• Total voters

alpine

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
When should we expect our federal income tax to be slashed down to 0% for all Americans?

The first day of Trump presidency?
Or you think the senate and the house will take time to convince?
Oh wait, they are all republicans now, so day 1 might be an accurate expectation after all?

Never.

The oligarchs, in both parties, like the tax code for social engineering, rewarding friends, and punishing opponents far too much to ever give up the power.

shit thats all your worried about? what happens when he gives japan nuclear weapons?

Who ever promised a 0% tax rate?
you people dont even know what donald trump has proposed do you?

Trump’s plan would eliminate federal income taxes for individuals earning less than $25,000 and married couples earning less than $50,000. That means that more than half of all Americans would owe nothing, including about 31 million households who currently pay at least some tax. Right now, about 40 percent of American households don’t pay income taxes, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

Donald Trump Wants To Eliminate Income Taxes For 31 Million Americans

Trump’s plan would eliminate federal income taxes for individuals earning less than $25,000 and married couples earning less than $50,000. That means that more than half of all Americans would owe nothing, including about 31 million households who currently pay at least some tax. Right now, about 40 percent of American households don’t pay income taxes, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

Pay closer attention to the thread title, please. It says for ALL Americans. You are talking about 31 million Americans. Not the same thing.

Pay closer attention to the thread title, please. It says for ALL Americans. You are talking about 31 million Americans. Not the same thing.
you got me

When should we expect our federal income tax to be slashed down to 0% for all Americans?

The first day of Trump presidency?
Or you think the senate and the house will take time to convince?
Oh wait, they are all republicans now, so day 1 might be an accurate expectation after all?
Huh?

you got me

But Trump is making more than 50K a year (I think)
and he doesnt pat any income tax,
because he is smart...

So my question is, when we all gonna have the opportunity to do the smart thing, and not pay any taxes?

you got me

because he is smart...

So my question is, when we all gonna have the opportunity to do the smart thing, and not pay any taxes?
How do you know he pays no income tax?

Yeah, as much as I hate to admit it, paying $0.00 in taxes is going to be great for my assistant. She will now have to use that money to pay for insurance for her special needs child who is still on our insurance thanks to Obamacare err I mean the ACA but the place where I work has probably 8-10 thousand employees making less than 50K as a household; all of them are going to pay $0.00 in taxes. I may ask for a pay reduction to pay it too…. :eusa_think:

you got me

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

Maybe because he said so...

I tend to believe people when they brag about not paying taxes...

you got me

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

You do know, don't you, that there is a difference between business and personal taxes, right? Steve Jobs didn't have to divulge his personal income taxes to open an Apple store.

you got me

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

We'll never know because his tax returns are top secret. But what we do know is that he didn't pay for 18 years, although that period ended 2 years ago.

you got me

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

You do know, don't you, that there is a difference between business and personal taxes, right? Steve Jobs didn't have to divulge his personal income taxes to open an Apple store.

I am paying a whopping 30% federal income tax,
while our president pay a 0% federal income tax.

I just want to be as smart and as patriotic like our president, and not pay any federal income taxes.
I think it is a reasonable request... dont you think?

you got me

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

We'll never know because his tax returns are top secret. But what we do know is that he didn't pay for 18 years, although that period ended 2 years ago.

And again, that's based on supposition, on something he could have done, maybe. We don't "know" it.

you got me

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

I just want to be as smart and as patriotic like our president, and not pay any federal income taxes.

And if you own a business that doesn't pay income taxes, go for it. Your personal taxes, however, are a different matter.

because he is smart...

Hmmmmm.....

And if you own a business that doesn't pay income taxes, go for it. Your personal taxes, however, are a different matter.

SO president not paying federal income tax is fine and smart and great...
But I am required to pay federal income tax, why exactly?

you got me

because he is smart...

Link?

Forum List

Back