01/06 Domestic terror alert

Larsky

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2016
DuPage County
They did say they had chosen their headgear for the day..

512eVYEKR5L.jpg

These lunatics need to be incarcerated for life.
:cuckoo:

You're the fucking lunatic.

Yes, I can see why you're so terrified.

Surely, nothing could be scarier than a group of ordinary, law-abiding citizens, dressing and behaving like normal, law-abiding citizens.

To assuage your fears, they should be forced, by law, to dress like subhuman Black Lies Matter terrorist thugs, and to behave accordingly.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Rightwing violence will hit an all time high under Biden's administration. I think that's a given.

You're probably right. We might see two or three instances of such during the Biden Harris Administration, causing, possibly, dozens of dollars worth of property damage, and one or two subhuman Black Lies Matter animals to get their assess rightfully kicked.

Why? I thought you digged violent protests?

Jeez people, do we really have to be so hostile in every facet of life?

My gut tells me that we are only seeing the tip of an (I think explosive) iceberg. USMB rules (though loosely enforced) and the fear of being reported to the FBI are about the only thing keeping the genie in the bottle here, as far as I can tell.

Am I projecting about that?

You tell me.

Yes, I can see why you're so terrified.

Surely, nothing could be scarier than a group of ordinary, law-abiding citizens, dressing and behaving like normal, law-abiding citizens.

To assuage your fears, they should be forced, by law, to dress like subhuman Black Lies Matter terrorist thugs, and to behave accordingly.

View attachment 436229
The Proud Boys are not going to behave like ordinary, law abiding citizens. They never do. You know this, but you lie to defend them.

Jeez people, do we really have to be so hostile in every facet of life?

My gut tells me that we are only seeing the tip of an (I think explosive) iceberg. USMB rules (though loosely enforced) and the fear of being reported to the FBI are about the only thing keeping the genie in the bottle here, as far as I can tell.

Am I projecting about that?

You tell me.
I think you're projecting. I'm not one of the yahoos wanting to go out in the street and punch someone, but I base this on the fact that if people were really serious about revolting, they would not be broadcasting it. Not even anonymously.

Why? I thought you digged violent protests?
Dug

Forum List

Back