$1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as “Role Model” for States

A while back it was popular to "assume" that the president could arbitrarily tax ammo - nearly out of existence, to make firearms nothing more than paperweights. It went nowhere, just as it should have.

My biggest fear is the SCOTUS. They completely ignore their place in the seaparation of powers and routinely (as do most courts) legislate from the bench, just as the left has been "arranging" since the 60s.

That's why it is of the utmost importance that a democrat is NOT elected, or we Will see and end to the second amendment. I promise you that.

Take away guns and they will use knives. If they ban knives how can you carve up the Thanksgiving Turkey?

Indeed. I prefer to shoot my families turkey - they taste SO much better. ;)

Red Neck Pheasant tastes better than store bought turkey but watch out for you might bite a small shotgun pellet.
A while back it was popular to "assume" that the president could arbitrarily tax ammo - nearly out of existence, to make firearms nothing more than paperweights. It went nowhere, just as it should have.

My biggest fear is the SCOTUS. They completely ignore their place in the seaparation of powers and routinely (as do most courts) legislate from the bench, just as the left has been "arranging" since the 60s.

That's why it is of the utmost importance that a democrat is NOT elected, or we Will see and end to the second amendment. I promise you that.

Take away guns and they will use knives. If they ban knives how can you carve up the Thanksgiving Turkey?

Red Neck Pheasant tastes better than store bought turkey but watch out for you might bite a small shotgun pellet.

Shoot, I've been breaking teeth on shot since I was a kid. Squirrel, rabbit, possum, and the occasional duck, pheasant and turkey.

Nothing better than grey squirrel gravy over hot buttered biscuits, red squirrel is inedible unless starving.
Same with possum...They all be infested with nastiness..

Shoot, I've been breaking teeth on shot since I was a kid. Squirrel, rabbit, possum, and the occasional duck, pheasant and turkey.

Nothing better than grey squirrel gravy over hot buttered biscuits, red squirrel is inedible unless starving.

Fried squirrel or rabbit makes my mouth water.... :)

What this country needs is to resend the tax exemptions of religions.
The 10 Richest Religions in the World
The 10 Richest Religions in the World
10. The Church of Scientology
9. Freemasonry
8. Protestantism
7. Televangelism
6. Episcopalian
5. The Church of England
4. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
3. Judaism
2. Islam
1. Roman Catholic Church

Nope. Make a stew out of, after you soak it in vinegar (takes the wild out of the meat) and it's pretty good. I had a friend that used to eat armadillo, but can't say that I ever ate one.

Nope. Make a stew out of, after you soak it in vinegar (takes the wild out of the meat) and it's pretty good. I had a friend that used to eat armadillo, but can't say that I ever ate one.
We never did, we just helped out farmers in south central OK...But I soak all wild game in the tub to get out that gamey taste.. Glad fish don't have to be done that way...

Infected groundhogs have warbles and without warbles are edible.

Let's give this a trial run. Let's impose a "tax" on all the Trump protesters who are exercising their first amendment rights, and if they don't complain about paying $1000 every time they mouth off, we'll impose said tax on guns.

No groundhogs here, but we do have beaver looking critters....black bears, coyotes and bobcats..

Let's give this a trial run. Let's impose a "tax" on all the Trump protesters who are exercising their first amendment rights, and if they don't complain about paying $1000 every time they mouth off, we'll impose said tax on guns.
Or do like my uncle by Tulsa, make your own weapons and ammo...

No groundhogs here, but we do have beaver looking critters....black bears, coyotes and bobcats..

I recall once, when I was a kid, coming home from school and out the back door, there were about 30 muskrats in the yard (we had a creek running through the property). I grabbed my .22 and shot all of them. Sold the pelts for 20 bucks each....hell, I didn't even know that a muskrat pelt was worth anything....

Just after I got out of the service I went to an Indian Reservation. Barely dried deer jerky was the entrée and when deer blood is dripping from your lips you are made an honorary member.

Oh, when you took your first deer in my family, you were "blooded". Had to take a sip of the blood. My Dad was adamant about it. In my family, the old man never believed in ambushing a deer (tree stand) nope. He taught me and my Brother how to track the deer. Seemed pointless at the time, then years later I went to Viet Nam.....came in kinda handy...

I recall once, when I was a kid, coming home from school and out the back door, there were about 30 muskrats in the yard (we had a creek running through the property). I grabbed my .22 and shot all of them. Sold the pelts for 20 bucks each....hell, I didn't even know that a muskrat pelt was worth anything....

My cousin Gene trapped muskrats on the creek that we both lived on and sold the pelts. Cousin Gene cleaned out all of the muskrats on Big Darby Creek.

If this goes to court it's hard to imagine this won't get struck down as unconstitutional. A $1,000 per gun tax is essentially a ban on guns for everyone except the wealthy. Why do Democrats think only the rich and powerful should have the ability to defend themselves, yet again expressing their disdain for poor and middle class Americans?

WASHINGTON, D.C. – A $1,000 per gun tax should serve as a “role model” for states, according to the governor of the U.S. territory of the Northern Mariana Islands, which imposed the $1,000 gun tax earlier this month. An idea first endorsed by Hillary Clinton in 1993, steep gun taxes have now taken hold in Cook County, Ill. the city of Seattle, and now a U.S. territory.

$1,000 Gun Tax Pushed as “Role Model” for States

the real fallacy of this is that it cannot be collected when one gangbanger sells a gun to another gangbanger behind the walmart loading dock.

This is another bullshit libtardian idea that would only affect law abiding citizens.

Just more liberal idiocy.

Oh, when you took your first deer in my family, you were "blooded". Had to take a sip of the blood. My Dad was adamant about it. In my family, the old man never believed in ambushing a deer (tree stand) nope. He taught me and my Brother how to track the deer. Seemed pointless at the time, then years later I went to Viet Nam.....came in kinda handy...

Learning how to shoot and handle a gun at a very young age, five years old, gave me moral support in Nam.

You damn sure don't want Hillary as president then...

Look, most folks have "reasons" why they vote for this one, or that one. It's pretty much always been that way. Here's the "rub" this time. I honestly,with every fiber of my being, believe that there isn't one "president" running from EITHER side. This election, it seems that America is choosing the lesser of the idiots. What a state for this country to be in. It's like watching that movie "Dumb and Dumber"

Hillary will not stop until our rights have been taken away. Sanders wants to be compared to Fidel Castro. The Republicans are not better.

So, what do we do? Well, I'm voting for the candidate that will, hopefully, do the least amount of damage. It's neither of those fools on the left. It WILL be whichever fool on the Right won't take me to the cleaners. I can't afford any more bullshit from "would be Kings". I'm too damned old.

Learning how to shoot and handle a gun at a very young age, five years old, gave me moral support in Nam.

Right on my Brother. Ashau Valley - 1968. Left a lot of good friends there.

You damn sure don't want Hillary as president then...

Look, most folks have "reasons" why they vote for this one, or that one. It's pretty much always been that way. Here's the "rub" this time. I honestly,with every fiber of my being, believe that there isn't one "president" running from EITHER side. This election, it seems that America is choosing the lesser of the idiots. What a state for this country to be in. It's like watching that movie "Dumb and Dumber"

Hillary will not stop until our rights have been taken away. Sanders wants to be compared to Fidel Castro. The Republicans are not better.

So, what do we do? Well, I'm voting for the candidate that will, hopefully, do the least amount of damage. It's neither of those fools on the left. It WILL be whichever fool on the Right won't take me to the cleaners. I can't afford any more bullshit from "would be Kings". I'm too damned old.
To me it's like 1988 all over again, except no one is laughing at the beef...

Forum List

Back