1,300 escaped prisoners since Chrispie became Governor? Oops!

5,100 escapes since 2005... 1,300 since Christie took office.

That's an average of over 700/year prior to Christie taking office, and just over 500/year SINCE Christie took office... so thank you Deanie, for showing everyone how Christie has LOWERED the number of escapes from that system on a early basis!

I knew you liked him, but I am surprised you'd post something that shows Christie in such a positive light.

Keep up the good work!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ooooo.. you just handed Deanie Weenie a steaming hot cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP with a side of BITCH SLAP

lol

for Deanie...

wheel_stfu.jpg

I'm sure you weren't the only one. Enjoy the feeling of unbridled power.

Seems to me you learned nothing in prison; you somehow still believe rules are for others, not yourself.

Cheap shot Wry. Were these prisons the "private" kind? The private prisons hire low paid COs, and have many more escapes, and 'accidental' failures to release upon completion of sentence.

A cheap shot? I think not given GMU's track record and treatment of others who hold opinions he scorns. One gets what they give.

I don't know to which prison he was sentenced. I do know that private for profit prisons do not do the background investigation which public sector law enforecment requires.

thanks for checking in, shit bag

now crank the music and wait for the cops, jethro

:rofl:

Just for you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKlyv3g5TUE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]An Occurrence At Owl Creek Bridge (With Jethro Tull) - YouTube[/ame]

wrong jethro, shit bag

Jethro-Clampett.gif

don't forget the mouthwash :thup:

It's a sad day in America when I check in and find the emu ass kissing rdean. we have sunk to a new low.

Seems to me you learned nothing in prison; you somehow still believe rules are for others, not yourself.

Cheap shot Wry. Were these prisons the "private" kind? The private prisons hire low paid COs, and have many more escapes, and 'accidental' failures to release upon completion of sentence.

A cheap shot? I think not given GMU's track record and treatment of others who hold opinions he scorns. One gets what they give.

I don't know to which prison he was sentenced. I do know that private for profit prisons do not do the background investigation which public sector law enforecment requires.

Hutchinson State Penitentiary, built in the 1800's in Kansas. It was not private and it really doesn't matter. Incarcerated from 86 to 89

You seem to take great joy in thinking you're something special. You're not. We all die alone

I thought liberals were advocates for prisoners. Who knew.

Perhaps they should lock them down 23 hours a day, and keep them outside in cages for an hour to get a little sunshine when not cloudy.

Would that make you happy, Dean?

Libs are in favor of justice - The opposite of R's.

Kristie Kremes is NO friend of most Americans. But, he IS a really good friend of what he wants to become - a fat cat one percenter.

This disgusting pile of fat has not done even one thing FOR America. That makes him the perfect Repub/bagger.
Dudley you ever Shart.....i hear its common for people your age.....

Hutchinson State Penitentiary, built in the 1800's in Kansas. It was not private and it really doesn't matter. Incarcerated from 86 to 89

You seem to take great joy in thinking you're something special. You're not. We all die alone

I do take some pride in posting 'something special', and do so with as much honesty as anyone. Calling you a sociopathic troll is brutal honesty, not meant as a personal attack, just a simple observation of the face of your posts.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

I do take some pride in posting 'something special', and do so with as much honesty as anyone. Calling you a sociopathic troll is brutal honesty, not meant as a personal attack, just a simple observation of the face of your posts.

I don't take it as a personal attack. I'm not thin skinned. I take it as your inability to read between the lines to understand a poster who doesn't hold the same ideology as you. Don't worry though, you're not alone in your short sightedness.

I don't take it as a personal attack. I'm not thin skinned. I take it as your inability to read between the lines to understand a poster who doesn't hold the same ideology as you. Don't worry though, you're not alone in your short sightedness.

so your ideology is incest?

nice

Forum List

Back