1/6 Defendants demand to be sent to GITMO

What does that have to do with the 1/6 traitors?
Here's the post you commented on. And all 4 of those people are Democrat party leaders. So who's the liar now? You. Who's the idiot. You

1660865963497917.jpg

The problem is that the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack was just the beginning – it wasn’t an isolated incident.

The right’s war on America’s democracy continues – instead of attacking the Capitol Building conservatives are attacking our democratic institutions, the political process, and the right to vote.
"democracy" :laughing0301:

Real Christian's and real conservatives/republican's, and not these so called scholar's or fakes that use title's to define their movement's that aren't Christian / Conservative / Republican.

Wrong.
O
Babbitt was a treasonous domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her act of domestic terrorism.

Her death is the sole responsibility of the rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6.

Babbir was traitorous insurrectionist. She killed invading the U.S. Capitol Building. One hundred Forty (140) Capitol Hill Officer and D.C. Meto Police Officers were hospitalized and all the MAGA MAGGOTS care about is one dead (well deserved) insurrectionist.

Wrong.

Babbitt was a treasonous domestic terrorist lawfully killed while committing her act of domestic terrorism.

Her death is the sole responsibility of the rightwing terrorists who attacked America’s democracy on 1/6.
You write pretty good dramatic fiction.

You ought to send these guys a sample of your work.

1665339909994.png

Yeah, when the law arrests you for treason, pull your ar-15. I hope they get video.
The law can only arrest me for treason, if I've committed treason. You're nutty ass is calling us traitors and we haven't committed treason. See why we need semi-automatic, magazine fed rifles to protect ourselves from tyranny? Imbeciles is why. The day is coming when you cultist nutjobs form up and start assaulting anyone you disagree with politically.

Babbir was traitorous insurrectionist. She killed invading the U.S. Capitol Building. One hundred Forty (140) Capitol Hill Officer and D.C. Meto Police Officers were hospitalized and all the MAGA MAGGOTS care about is one dead (well deserved) insurrectionist.
I thought cops weren't supposed to be judge, jury and executioner. You act as if Babbit was already tried and convicted by a jury. So much for your social justice horseshit...lol

Forum List

Back