1/6 Defendants demand to be sent to GITMO

If they’re not guilty, why would they say so? Kind of stupid, if you’re actually innocent. If there’s some sort of mercy shown, they’d get a pardon, not an exoneration, i.e. they’re still guilty in the eyes of the law.
You cannot be this stupid. It's not possible.

The law can only arrest me for treason, if I've committed treason. You're nutty ass is calling us traitors and we haven't committed treason. See why we need semi-automatic, magazine fed rifles to protect ourselves from tyranny? Imbeciles is why. The day is coming when you cultist nutjobs form up and start assaulting anyone you disagree with politically.
Perhaps you will figure out I wasn't posting to you, that my comment was made to the three American hating traitors that I quoted directly. But don't let that stop your stupid.

If they’re not guilty, why would they say so? Kind of stupid, if you’re actually innocent. If there’s some sort of mercy shown, they’d get a pardon, not an exoneration, i.e. they’re still guilty in the eyes of the law.
It's been explained to your lying ass already, you ignore it like all facts you don't like. Now continue your pretend spew.

You write pretty good dramatic fiction.

You ought to send these guys a sample of your work.

View attachment 707779
Babbitt is solely responsible for the consequences of her act of treason and terrorism.

She was lawfully and appropriately killed by law enforcement defending America’s democracy from her act of treason and terrorism – and the treasonous acts of terrorism by her fellow rightists.

Babbitt is solely responsible for the consequences of her act of treason and terrorism.

She was lawfully and appropriately killed by law enforcement defending America’s democracy from her act of treason and terrorism – and the treasonous acts of terrorism by her fellow rightists.
Lying traitor says what?

There are only certain crimes that I believe call for the Death Penalty.

Insurrection.

Sedition.

Treason.

The Insurrectionists, Seditionists and Treasonous scum deserve to be shot.

Preferably a single shot to the back of the neck at dawn.

They get what they deserve.

Babbit got what she deserved. She engaged in an attempt to overthrow the Government of the United States. She made her choice, and she died for that choice.

No mercy, no tears. She support Insurrection. She got what she deserved.

Perhaps you will figure out I wasn't posting to you, that my comment was made to the three American hating traitors that I quoted directly. But don't let that stop your stupid.
You were referring to anyone who disagrees with your politics. You Leftist fuckers are just waiting for your chance to launch your very own Holocaust, right here in The United States.

If it was a lefty rioter, that cop would be in jail. And you would be whining like a faggot becuase it didn't get enough time.

There are only certain crimes that I believe call for the Death Penalty.

Insurrection.

Sedition.

Treason.

The Insurrectionists, Seditionists and Treasonous scum deserve to be shot.

Preferably a single shot to the back of the neck at dawn.

They get what they deserve.

Like the mayor that let the Chaz continue for weeks? And the lefties in charge of that treasonous insurrection?

Or is that different for reasons you can't explain?

You were referring to anyone who disagrees with your politics. You Leftist fuckers are just waiting for your chance to launch your very own Holocaust, right here in The United States.
Dude, you got mental issues. I clearly stated who I was responding to, and, im not a leftist you stupid bastard!

Last edited:

Yeah, you're triggered.

I guess women who get raped are asking for it too.

This is fun. Let's play some more.

If it was a lefty rioter, that cop would be in jail. And you would be whining like a faggot becuase it didn't get enough time.
Conservatives who have made a ‘martyr’ out of Babbitt and lie about Babbitt being a ‘victim’ are just as reprehensible and wrong as Babbitt – and as much enemies of democracy.

Forum List

Back