🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1,600-plus Scientists Say Climate "Emergency" Is a Myth

Would that include fear of, say, immigrants, muslims, blacks (by whites), whites (by blacks), windmills, China, mail-in ballots, vaccinations and masks?

Would that suggest that we should never respond to actual threats?
After you called me stupid, you show how to be stupid.

After you called me stupid, you show how to be stupid.
I'm afraid that's a judgement call and, well...

So, you believe we SHOULD respond to threats? Good. But won't telling people about a threat create fear?

I'm afraid that's a judgement call and, well...

So, you believe we SHOULD respond to threats? Good. But won't telling people about a threat create fear?
Well by attacking me you did not show good judgment.

Respond to what threats? The Democrats hoped to create chaos by blaming humans for climate and I speak against that threat.

Well by attacking me you did not show good judgment.
I'd hardly expect you to say anything else.
Respond to what threats?
Any threat. If a threat against the public is detected and we warn them, we will create fear. When is that okay?
The Democrats hoped to create chaos by blaming humans for climate and I speak against that threat.
That is false. That human CO2 emissions would cause the planet to warm has been known to science for well over a century. That it was measurably doing so was noted by scientists from all over the planet in the late 1950s. It was not created by American democrats.

I'd hardly expect you to say anything else.

Any threat. If a threat against the public is detected and we warn them, we will create fear. When is that okay?

That is false. That human CO2 emissions would cause the planet to warm has been known to science for well over a century. That it was measurably doing so was noted by scientists from all over the planet in the late 1950s. It was not created by American democrats.
Where the hell is it warming? And of course the alarm is spread by democrats. But they refuse to explain why it is not warming, but cooling!!!

Where the hell is it warming?
Are you joking?
And of course the alarm is spread by democrats. But they refuse to explain why it is not warming, but cooling!!!
We are all being informed of the threat by scientists who, because they are coming from all over the planet, are not all the members of a single American political party.

No one has refused to explain why it is cooling because it is not. Where have you gotten that idea?

Are you joking?

We are all being informed of the threat by scientists who, because they are coming from all over the planet, are not all the members of a single American political party.

No one has refused to explain why it is cooling because it is not. Where have you gotten that idea?
Well from California and scientific reports. California is predicted to have it's 3rd cold winter in a row.

Well from California and scientific reports. California is predicted to have it's 3rd cold winter in a row.
The world is getting warmer. That does not mean that every square inch of the planet is constantly increasing in temperature. It means that the global average temperature is increasing. It's still cold as hell at the South Pole and hot as hell in Death Valley and we still have weather driving temperatures up and down. But the planet's AVERAGE temperatures are doing this:

1698602343036.png

The problem for the scientists who do not agree is that the politicians will not support their research due to efforts by Democrats.
Politics only enter scientific debate when the losing side knows it.

Fear is one of the powers-that-shouldn't-be's best tools to get the public to go along with just about anything.

Typically known as FUD. A common tactic when there are no facts, and used to cause somebody to react based on fear.

FUD
/fəd/
noun
noun: FUD; plural noun: FUDs
fear, uncertainty and doubt, usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage.

Typically known as FUD. A common tactic when there are no facts, and used to cause somebody to react based on fear.
Can either of you show us an example of climate science using unjustified fear as a tactic?

Can either of you show us an example of climate science using unjustified fear as a tactic?
You mean your own belief that catastrophic events are inevitable because of CO2 emissions isn't enough proof for you?

The world is getting warmer. That does not mean that every square inch of the planet is constantly increasing in temperature. It means that the global average temperature is increasing. It's still cold as hell at the South Pole and hot as hell in Death Valley and we still have weather driving temperatures up and down. But the planet's AVERAGE temperatures are doing this:

View attachment 850241
Warming trends are quite common during interglacial periods. This is especially true for interglacial periods that are 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods.

Where is the Climate Emergency?

LINK

========

I have posted this in several forums but after 1,000 posts ZERO counterpoints to anything in the article, it is now a millstone around the thin climate cultist necks as they treat it in abject TERROR!!!

They are TERRIFIED in dealing with the CONTENT of the article that they rip their shirts in anguish, lie constantly make fallacious arguments and more crap while avoiding the actual presentation in the article.

Here is what they can't handle,

"NASA (Several times), EMDAT (several times), University of Colorado, Nature (several times), JMA, China Meteorological Agency, NOAA (several times), Various published papers, IPCC (several times), BOM, Earth Science Reviews, IMBIE (several times), Finnish Meteorological Institute, Rutgers Snow Labs, United Nations (several times), Berkely Earth, Canadian National Fire Database, Time Magazine, New York Times, NCEI, The Australian, IUCN, World Bank, The Lancet, UK Government, WSJ, EPA and a few more."

Warmist/alarmists lost the science debate years ago......

Last edited:
You have zero.

This mamooth who at another forum claims he has a Physics degree shows ZERO evidence of it there and has been reluctant to post there these days as there are few members including me waiting for his return to post more of his patented lying evasive empty drivel as he has been getting a deep beating there the fool seems to think UAH Satellite data is bad but it is NOAA who pays for the program for years and years and provides the data.

He has been corrected so many times now that even fellow warmist/alarmists at the forum rarely support him on anything.

And a Nobel Prize winner in physics. You pick out one from the oil industry and act foolish. Remember, your group of scientist promoting the stupid hysteria of climate change are receiving grant money from the politician that are and have benefitted from the hysteria. Gore saying in 2013 the polar icecaps would be gone and coastlines under 30 feet of water. Stupid is as stupid does.
🥇

The title's claim that that document had been signed by 1,600 scientists is clearly a lie. Can you claim otherwise?

And the declaration itself? Do you find it the least bit defensible? How many climate scientists have you seen claiming their models are magical? Do you find any part of that to be a clear refutation of any portion of AGW theory?

Forum List

Back