🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 dead, 11 shot at birthday party on Detroit's west side

Flipper

VIP Member
May 14, 2015
"Detroit police are investigating a deadly shooting that happened at a child's birthday party on the city's west side.

Detroit Police Assistant Chief Steve Dolunt said shots were fired around 8:30 p.m. at the basketball courts at Dexter and Webb, where a large crowd of about 400 people were gathered for a birthday party.

A 20-year-old man was killed and a 46-year-old man is in critical condition. Eight other people, including three women and five men, were also shot and some were taken to the hospital. Dolunt said it was a "miracle" no children were shot.'

1 dead 11 shot at birthday party on Detroit s west side - WXYZ.com

Huh, and nobody hears of this....

bet Detroit (and i KNOW NYC) have really tough gun laws, too. Such laws obviously don't do any good and probably prevents some effective self-defense.

Most mass shootings are commited by black people. Since it is so common, it is no longer interesting to the public, therefore it doesnt make the news, or if it does, it doesnt stay there for long.

Yeah...but did you guys see South Carolinas battle flag next to the confederate soldier memorial? Huh? You guys? You saw it right? Its um...racist mmmmmkay?

"Detroit police are investigating a deadly shooting that happened at a child's birthday party on the city's west side.

Detroit Police Assistant Chief Steve Dolunt said shots were fired around 8:30 p.m. at the basketball courts at Dexter and Webb, where a large crowd of about 400 people were gathered for a birthday party.

A 20-year-old man was killed and a 46-year-old man is in critical condition. Eight other people, including three women and five men, were also shot and some were taken to the hospital. Dolunt said it was a "miracle" no children were shot.'

Must have been all of those Confederate flags flying around Detroit.

Really...when we are trying to get rid of a flag, from the 1860s, over a monument in a state capital....you post this.....where are your priorities?

Really...when we are trying to get rid of a flag, from the 1860s, over a monument in a state capital....you post this.....where are your priorities?

You are right, what was I thinking.

Dear Lord please forgive my complete insensitivity. ;)

I hope you realize your mistake. Now go and sell your Dukes of Hazard lunch box and make a real difference in the world....

I hope you realize your mistake. Now go and sell your Dukes of Hazard lunch box and make a real difference in the world....

Yes sir......may I keep my Daisy Duke poster?

It is stained and I don't think anyone will buy it.

If i was that white girl, something REALLY bad would happen to the black one, unless I'd done something to instigate the attack, of course

Forum List

Back