1 in 5 US Renters Risk Eviction by 9/30/2020

How does this work for an October Surprise?
19-23-million-1024x529.png

20 Million Renters Are at Risk of Eviction; Policymakers Must Act Now to Mitigate Widespread Hardship - The Aspen Institute

"Mass evictions would be a disaster.

"For both individuals and families, evictions result in severe harm; when they become widespread, there are also significant consequences for entire communities and even the speed of economic recovery.

"Policymakers are actively seeking solutions, but it is difficult to prepare without knowing the size of the problem.

"The COVID-19 Eviction Defense Project (CEDP) was formed to solve that problem.

"It is a coalition of economic researchers and legal experts who developed a model to estimate eviction risk nationally and at the state level.

"The disturbing result: 19 to 23 million, or one in five of the 110 million Americans who live in renter households, are at risk of eviction by September 30, 2020."

I've noticed an uptick in the number of tents on the sidewalks around my neighborhood for years, but so far, only single adults live in them; what happens when children, and their middle-class (white:eek:) parents who have never experienced homelessness before, begin living on the streets?
Illegals who gives a fuck? as for Americans maybe they'll be more concerned with every day living instead of that new flat screen tv or the newest smartphone
It's called priorities

20 Million Renters Are at Risk of Eviction; Policymakers Must Act Now to Mitigate Widespread Hardship - The Aspen Institute

"For both individuals and families, evictions result in severe harm; when they become widespread, there are also significant consequences for entire communities and even the speed of economic recovery.

"Policymakers are actively seeking solutions, but it is difficult to prepare without knowing the size of the problem.

"It is a coalition of economic researchers and legal experts who developed a model to estimate eviction risk nationally and at the state level.

"The disturbing result: 19 to 23 million, or one in five of the 110 million Americans who live in renter households, are at risk of eviction by September 30, 2020."

I've noticed an uptick in the number of tents on the sidewalks around my neighborhood for years, but so far, only single adults live in them; what happens when children, and their middle-class (white:eek:) parents who have never experienced homelessness before, begin living on the streets?
..Seattle or NYC will LOVE to take them in
How about Trump Tower?
09nyunrest-trumptower1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

N.Y.C. Paints ‘Black Lives Matter’ in Front of Trump Tower
New York has rent control. There are and have been many people with deals that are insulting to human intelligence. Do you want national rent control? We can see by the photo this is all Trump's fault. The Prog and their love for drama. Then the talent declines. You see. We need people to invent and then make places that employ tens of millions of people. Instead we put people in commercials and the citizen believes that they built the companies. Some have. From Pizza to high tech products we are destroying ourselves. Get the NBA players to bring sneaker manufacturing to America. Put their massive resources together to employ tens of thousands and tens of thousands more just in this endevour. That will be one of the many pegs we need filled.

When it says, "undocumented FOLKS," it definitely doesn't sound like a professional study. That aside, the "undocumented" are technically, "illegal migrants." No sympathy there.

What percentage on the 19 to 23 million Americans at risk of eviction are undocumented? How many of those work in essential jobs?

Helping people out is what makes america exceptional. Send these people $$$. Wall Street doesn't need the money.

Nobody ever said life was supposed to be fair. I know you'll have a hard time wrapping your little mind around this concept, but there is no such thing as "free" rent, "free" healthcare, or a "free" education.

If you're so worried about it, then let some of them move in with you. Otherwise you're just bitching about it and unsuccessfully trying to pin it on Trump.

When it says, "undocumented FOLKS," it definitely doesn't sound like a professional study. That aside, the "undocumented" are technically, "illegal migrants." No sympathy there.

What percentage on the 19 to 23 million Americans at risk of eviction are undocumented? How many of those work in essential jobs?
Apparently, you're too stupid to realize that the people who work in essential jobs WORKED THE ENTIRE TIME, and, if they weren't stupid, paid their rent...

Heard an estimated 32% arent paying their mortgage either....
The payment chain in being broken,
Renters can't pay their rent.
Owners can't pay their mortgages.
Who gets rich from that?
It will likely be large Wall Street interests scooping up more rental properties for pennies on the dollar.
Betcha Warren Buffet will save the say like he always does by buying out bankrupt entities then makes more billions. Cant wait for that fucker to di...

I can only come to the conclusion that this is not my problem and I can't and won't get involved in the tragedy and misfortune of every sad sap that has problems. I have enough on my own plate.
Everyone is free to better themselves and their own circumstances. Depend on the Nanny State at your own peril.

..Seattle or NYC will LOVE to take them in
How about Trump Tower?
09nyunrest-trumptower1-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg

N.Y.C. Paints ‘Black Lives Matter’ in Front of Trump Tower
Yeah, that was money well spent........

<SARCASM>...

Looks like Democrats are creating a disaster in the hope it will stick to Trump

Because in the greatest economy the world has ever known, people are being evicted from their apartments.
Obviously putting a real estate speculator in the White House results in running government like a business.
Or creating an artificial crisis and shutting down business is putting everyone out in the street

Because in the greatest economy the world has ever known, people are being evicted from their apartments.
Thanks to the Democrats who keep their states locked down. You vote democrat you deserve the misery and poverty and evictions the liberal force upon you..
Motivates me to put every last Democrat politician out on the street.

Unemployment in Michigan under Gretchen: 21.5%

Illegals who gives a fuck? as for Americans maybe they'll be more concerned with every day living instead of that new flat screen tv or the newest smartphone
It's called priorities
"One in five of the 110 million Americans who live in renter households are at risk of eviction by the end of September."

Everyday living is more expensive some places than others. Whenever rents require more than 30% of your monthly income, eviction becomes a real possibility, especially when the moron in the White House isn't capable of responding rationally to a pandemic.
1594594923692.jpeg

If a worker gets sick at work and it can be traced back to that place the ability to sue should be an option.

It's called priorities
"One in five of the 110 million Americans who live in renter households are at risk of eviction by the end of September."

Everyday living is more expensive some places than others. Whenever rents require more than 30% of your monthly income, eviction becomes a real possibility, especially when the moron in the White House isn't capable of responding rationally to a pandemic.
View attachment 362558
so we have roughly 200,000,000 adults in the United States. 1 in 5 are going to be out on the streets. Why didnt you say something when the Brown Turd was in Office?

obamaville.jpg

Forum List

Back