🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 in 6 Draw Welfare in Predominantly Red States

You ignore the fact that California is deeply in debt and tried to spin it hard. The failure is all yours, Crapcake.

Yes Cupcake don't give a metric of debt, just say it's high *shaking head*

Must be why Cali is booming, the high level of debt as Kansas is in trouble with their "supply side field experiment" Brownback pulled right Cupcake?

Dude you are so fucking weird!
How is Cali "booming" in your twisted, backward little peanut brain?
It's only "booming" in one way.....the number of dependent beaners is definitely BOOMING! It's definitely on a BOOMING pace to become an extension of Mexico. California is a filthy fucking shithole full of filthy human cockroaches.....oh, but, but, but it is home to Microsoft, Google, Apple and Silicon Valley.

Microsoft's headquarters in Washington state.

"Headquartered sure...but Microsoft employs several thousand at their Silicon Valley campus...resulting in big Econ gains for CA."
microsoft-campus-air-handler-fault-tech-retrocommissioning-rcx-low-cost-energy-savings-kw-engineering-silicon-valley.png

That doesn't change the fact that California is up to its ears in debt and has unfunded mandates out the wazoo. They will be lucky not to go bankrupt before kicking the libs out of the state capital.

Agreed...I've made the point over and over again that Silicon Valley inflates all Econ figures in CA.
This provides a platform for lowlife piece of shits to constantly talk about how great California's economy is (as if they're part of the S.V. success) while most are suffering on the taxpayer tit and the state morphs into a third world shithole.

Why would I look for a new line of work when my condition was never a treat to my work?

You made my point for me. A strange government doctor doesn't know my condition therefore reluctant to issue a waiver. It's a liability he doesn't want to take and I can't blame him. But I can blame the government for changing the regulations so that I can't work even though I can, and my personal doctor knows this.

again, that regulation wouldn't exist if you hadn't had cases of guys running over families in minivans after their doctors cleared them for service.

Why would I look for a new line of work when my condition was never a treat to my work?

You made my point for me. A strange government doctor doesn't know my condition therefore reluctant to issue a waiver. It's a liability he doesn't want to take and I can't blame him. But I can blame the government for changing the regulations so that I can't work even though I can, and my personal doctor knows this.

again, that regulation wouldn't exist if you hadn't had cases of guys running over families in minivans after their doctors cleared them for service.

That's not my fault or my doing. And you think a government approved doctor would be any different? They all pay malpractice insurance and all have a record to protect.

That's not my fault or my doing. And you think a government approved doctor would be any different? They all pay malpractice insurance and all have a record to protect.

And again, the reason why they went to government approved doctors to certify drivers is that too many drivers were put on the road who shouldn't have been and caused accidents.

Again, at some point, you should have realized that you can't do that kind of work anymore, and started training yourself to do something else. But it's probably easier to whine about the gummit making your life miserable.

And again, the reason why they went to government approved doctors to certify drivers is that too many drivers were put on the road who shouldn't have been and caused accidents.

Again, at some point, you should have realized that you can't do that kind of work anymore, and started training yourself to do something else. But it's probably easier to whine about the gummit making your life miserable.

Sure I will, because government is the problem--not me.

Trust me, if my personal doctor thought for one minute I was incapable of performing my job, he would have stopped me long ago. He knows my history, he has my medical records, he tracked my success or failures. A strange doctor does not. He knows nothing about me. He can only go by what he sees which is nothing.

There are very few truck accidents caused by a medical condition unless it was unknown up until the accident. Again, we take physicals every two years. And in fact, if I didn't inform the government of my medical problems, they would have never known since a physical would not reveal those problems.

It's just another attempt for government to create more government dependents. If I'm forced to go on disability, I will never have anything in life and they know it. If I need something, I would have to depend on the government for it. That's one thing if a person has no choice, but it's another when a person is perfectly capable of taking care of themselves, and government stops them from doing so.

Forum List

Back