1 in 6 Face Power Shut Off…

I don't know....Perhaps you should get out among the people that do "stuff" every-single-day for a living and listen to them instead of depending on your analytics and coming off half-cocked....Just sayin'. ;)

My job involves dealing with those people weekly, they pay my salary. Pretty much none of them are calling for mass starvation in the near future.

It won't be Biden's fault, it will be Global Warmings fault! How dare you blame Joe Biden.
Easy, I blame global warming for the birth of Diaper Joe.

Putin is ultimately behind it all, however.

I don't think folks are going to "starve to death" either.....Hell, the EBT crowd could live off their fat over the winter. ;)

I will just assume you are speaking from personal experience

I will just assume you are speaking from personal experience
Yep, sadly I was suckered into volunteering at a food bank to hand out professionally processed deer meat for hunters for the hungry.

Good lord, they were as broad as they were tall, their spawn too.....Of course none of the land whales took the meat but they sure worked on all the snacks/bread in the place. Only a couple availed themselves of the free milk and juices available. It was a sad statement on "the hungry".

A couple much trimmer oldsters took some meat and I also noticed they had the potatoes, onions, carrots and such to make a stew.

Yep, sadly I was suckered into volunteering at a food bank to hand out professionally processed deer meat for hunters for the hungry.

Good lord, they were as broad as they were tall, their spawn too.....Of course none of the land whales took the meat but they sure worked on all the snacks/bread in the place. Only a couple availed themselves of the free milk and juices available. It was a sad statement on "the hungry".

A couple much trimmer oldsters took some meat and I also noticed they had the potatoes, onions, carrots and such to make a stew
My wife’s family has several of these vultures in it. We’ve made multiple attempts to show them the most efficient and nutritious way to utilize their benefits. They have not bought into either concept. Then they get upset when they call us claiming to have no food in the middle of the month and we decline to fund their desire for 🍕 , 🥤 , and 🍬 . They even declined several bags of groceries we bought for them because it was not the type of foods they preferred.

And the big government lib solution is?

Free utilities?
Unfortunately in some places, yes!!

I work for an electric utility company in the Northeast. We’ve had certain politicians demand to know why we can’t just let certain gtoups of people not pay for their electricity, or simply forgive their monstrous amounts of overdue billing.

How many will freeze to death under Diaper Joe?
I bet the media will never tell us
State Governments can actually step in and stop this and would be better to do so and have done so in the past.

Ken Paxton of Texas did so after the deep freeze in 2021 when he told electric companies they could charge the outrageous rates they were changing.

So the State and Local Governments can do something.

his is an emergency. Feasability has nothing to do with it.
Feasibility has EVERYTHING to do with it. Electricity works on its own set of rules.

You can’t run primary voltage down secondary wires. You can’t run 115K voltage down wires rated for 35K voltage. You need special equipment to allow substations that were built to accept power from transmission lines to push voltage back onto those lines.

All of that takes time, money, and in many cases governmental approvals. It can’t be done overnight.

Feasibility has EVERYTHING to do with it. Electricity works on its own set of rules.

You can’t run primary voltage down secondary wires. You can’t run 115K voltage down wires rated for 35K voltage. You need special equipment to allow substations that were built to accept power from transmission lines to push voltage back onto those lines.

All of that takes time, money, and in many cases governmental approvals. It can’t be done overnight.

Don't confuse the greens with logic, or science.

We have less than 9 years left!!!

Forum List

Back