1 Stolen gun linked to 27 shootings

Gun safes also protect against house fires.

Some people have collections worth over $50K. Some have guns that have sentimental value.

And insurance will rarely reimburse you the true value of destroyed property.

Gun safes also protect against house fires.

Some people have collections worth over $50K. Some have guns that have sentimental value.

And insurance will rarely reimburse you the true value of destroyed property.
condoms protect against pregnancy but progs choose to kill the baby instead,,

Criminals are going to crime.

Again I ask, do you lock your guns inside a gun safe?

No, I don't. Not the ones I actually intend to fire, anyway. I have my grandfather's old service revolver, from when he was NYPD back in the 30's and 40's, in a locked safe, along with my passport, cash, watches and other jewelry.

I have these shelves in various rooms in both my homes, holding both rifles and handguns. You can find these for as low as $100 on Amazon. The ones I have were all in the $300 range:

013104f_k5f03u_c.jpg
opplanet-tactical-walls-825-pistol-length-shelf-0825mlch-main

You're a little goofy, aren't yah?

lol

The solution that actually deals with the problem is to make stealing a gun a 30 year sentence without parole...gun theft will dry up the moment that law is signed...and the morons too stupid to pay attention to that law will be in prison for 30 years......30 years of them not stealing guns or shooting people...

See how that works?

No gun safe is impregnable, but my guns are secured so that a their will need a cutting torch, or power tools to get mine.

I oppose a gun securement law, but I do believe gun owners have a responsibility to secure our guns.

5LEZWXL7W5HA5JMO2VIUS2KTQY.jpg

On one side was the stamp of the handgun’s unique serial number: YZC020. On the other, the logo of one of the most profitable and ubiquitous firearms companies in the world: Glock.

The Austrian handgun, a model 17, had been imported to the company’s Smyrna, Georgia, plant and eventually wound up at the gun shop, where it was to be sold for as much as $400.

In little over a month it was on the streets of Chicago, where it would be fired over and over and over, linked to some 27 shootings before it was taken off the streets. An extended magazine, which increases firepower, was attached.

All told, two dozen people were shot during its use here in a handful of Chicago neighborhoods, two of them killed. A cluster of shootings took place in North Lawndale on the West Side, for example, with three on one block alone.

Do you lock your guns away in a gun safe?

StolenGuns-table1-693.png

And just think. The scumbag gangbanger who did the shooting has been released by the corrupt DA multiple times.

Amazingly enough 80% of all violent crime is committed by 8% of the criminal population.

The population you idiots constantly let out.

No, I don't. Not the ones I actually intend to fire, anyway. I have my grandfather's old service revolver, from when he was NYPD back in the 30's and 40's, in a locked safe, along with my passport, cash, watches and other jewelry.

I have these shelves in various rooms in both my homes, holding both rifles and handguns. You can find these for as low as $100 on Amazon. The ones I have were all in the $300 range:

013104f_k5f03u_c.jpg
opplanet-tactical-walls-825-pistol-length-shelf-0825mlch-main

That seems like it would work to keep the crooks from the guns too.

Unless they knew you.

That seems like it would work to keep the crooks from the guns too.

Unless they knew you.

Again...the solution?

If you steal a gun, 30 years in prison, no parole......that dries up gun stealing over night......then, the really stupid criminals who still steal guns? Are in prison for 30 years...no stealing for that 30 years, no shooting anyone by that criminal for 30 years...

See how that actually works? Then you can stop bothering normal gun owners.

Again...the solution?

If you steal a gun, 30 years in prison, no parole......that dries up gun stealing over night......then, the really stupid criminals who still steal guns? Are in prison for 30 years...no stealing for that 30 years, no shooting anyone by that criminal for 30 years...

See how that actually works? Then you can stop bothering normal gun owners.
They just want to ban guns. That's really the only reason they're bitching about it

On one side was the stamp of the handgun’s unique serial number: YZC020. On the other, the logo of one of the most profitable and ubiquitous firearms companies in the world: Glock.
First, it is obvious that the firearms registration and gun control database has been hacked, corrupted, compromised, and misused for political purposes and organized crime vendetta.

Second, a Glock has its serial number imprinted on a metal tag riveted to the firearm — conceivably easy to drill out the rivets and replace the metal tag with one bearing a new serial number.

Strange that the Chi Trib's story is all about the gun and nothing about how it was "taken off the streets". It seems that Chicago would rather talk about the history of firearms than the bad dudes who use them. If this particular firearm was used in 27 shootings imagine how much damage Obama's shipment of over 3,000 firearms to drug cartels in Mexico did to Mexican citizens. How many of them turn up in U.S. shootings? Nobody's talking.

5LEZWXL7W5HA5JMO2VIUS2KTQY.jpg

The Austrian handgun, a model 17, had been imported to the company’s Smyrna, Georgia, plant and eventually wound up at the gun shop, where it was to be sold for as much as $400.

In little over a month it was on the streets of Chicago, where it would be fired over and over and over, linked to some 27 shootings before it was taken off the streets. An extended magazine, which increases firepower, was attached.

All told, two dozen people were shot during its use here in a handful of Chicago neighborhoods, two of them killed. A cluster of shootings took place in North Lawndale on the West Side, for example, with three on one block alone.

Do you lock your guns away in a gun safe?

StolenGuns-table1-693.png
You know what prevents one stolen gun from killing 27 people?

27 guns shooting back.

Go fuck yourself.

The only "lock" I use is one that is immediately followed by "load." I keep all my guns unlocked and fully loaded with a round chambered, ready to fire. My children learned from a VERY early age what guns can do BECAUSE I SHOWED THEM, and they never fucked with them.

Forum List

Back