🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 Week After Trump Puts Tariff on Chinese Solar Panels, China Announces They'll Make Them in the US

Well that's one company Trump single handly brought back from overseas ...

Trump : 1

Obama: 0
Yet he refuses to bring his manufacturing jobs back to the USA..So he's still a loser to me..

Yep... The wildly successful .5 billion forced investment by us the people in Solyndra is a lofty benchmark for Trump to strive for.... Obama hit the ball out of the park on this and many other renewable energy enterprises. Ask yourself where our return is and where the money went...
Do you measure all things Trump with an Oblama ruler?

Your not the one battling idiots on here who think a anti business president (Obama) is better than a pro buisines president (Trump )
Listen, Trump is pro business.....and mf's like you will soon find out, as what happened in the 1930's, the 1980's, 2007 and soon...that a pro business economy never trickles down to idiots like you....in every one of these cases.....you whores ran to democrats for salvation....every single time. Maybe not with Reagan, because Bush Sr was elected....but that dumb shit only got a year.

Funny I never voted for a Democrat in my life and I lived in Chicago.

Yet he refuses to bring his manufacturing jobs back to the USA..So he's still a loser to me..

Yep... The wildly successful .5 billion forced investment by us the people in Solyndra is a lofty benchmark for Trump to strive for.... Obama hit the ball out of the park on this and many other renewable energy enterprises. Ask yourself where our return is and where the money went...
The Obama ruler is just a stub.
Obama's lowest approval rating was 49%......Trump will never see numbers like that, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was the messiah, Trump is just a blue collar guy

There is no company moving back, a Chinese company will set up a factory that is 90% automated and will still sell the cells cheaper than the US companies can.

So this does nothing to help the US companies, which was the stated goal of the tariff.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes there is tard, the reason why the solar companies left was cheap labor China,

Name one just one overseas company Obama bought to America?

This company did not leave America, it is a Chinese company from day one. They are not “coming to America”, they are building a single factory that is 90% automated to get around the Trump tariffs.

If, as Trump claims, the Chinese government is subsiding them so they can sell their panels cheaper, that cab still happen while they are making them here, so they can still sell them cheaper. Which means this move does not help American makers of solar panels, which was the stated goal of the tariff.

Once again did solar manufacturing jobs leave America

A simple yes or no question..

And again name me one company that came to America because of Obama's anti business policies ??
Listen up Moron......every single so called company coming back to America, ain't shit...you idiots need to read between the lines. Most manufactoring jobs will be automative, most jobs that are coming back are minimal to say the least and any auto maker coming back, again, minimal. Less than 500 if that. Pay attention to details and just for the record fool....now that we're out of TPP, who the fuck wants to buy our shit any gotdamned way, but us???? You are just too fuckin stupid for words...bye

Obama's lowest approval rating was 49%......Trump will never see numbers like that, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue collar....my black ass, the only thing blue on that orange bitch is his balls...cause Malania is getting not tonight dear head aches...I see more prostitutes in his future....check book ready, Trump?
Air Force One’s new refrigerators will cost taxpayers $24 million
trump12.jpg

Your not the one battling idiots on here who think a anti business president (Obama) is better than a pro buisines president (Trump )
Listen, Trump is pro business.....and mf's like you will soon find out, as what happened in the 1930's, the 1980's, 2007 and soon...that a pro business economy never trickles down to idiots like you....in every one of these cases.....you whores ran to democrats for salvation....every single time. Maybe not with Reagan, because Bush Sr was elected....but that dumb shit only got a year.

Voo·Doo.. Ec·O·Nom·Ics of Stupidity stated with raygoon!
So, a few were new to fully understanding this BS of Lies.
So, I'm open to give these morons, old folks a 10% slack for their stupidities.

It's a booming industry and it's contradictory that the right would think it's ok for the government to meddle in it to control it.

I bet there are some downsides to this that are conveniently left out. The panels will probably still cost more than before. The company will also be operating under a whole new set of unfamiliar regulations. The company has a greater than zero chance of not surviving the transition. There were probably better options.

Hopefully we've kept enough regulatory oversight in place to ensure they don't bring neglectful chinese manufacturing processes with them. People cheer for cutting regulation but most of it was there to protect the people from criminal negligence, exploitation, and destabilizing practices. We should expect negative consequences of the blanket deregulation to some degree.

Here's a question for you. Would it be worth growing GDP by an additional .5% - likely localized to the top - but also hurting public health by 100 billion (or some equivalent) - likely localized to the bottom/middle?
Somehow I knew the left would hate to see companies moving into America.

This company is not moving to America, they are putting in a single factory that is 90% automated to get around the tariffs

They are manufacturing in America. People run fix, maintain machines as well as deliver and ship materials to and from the factory.

You Leftards hate America, that is obvious.

This from the zealot that puts party and president before country.

Waste of time trying to have an actual discussion with brain dead zealots who just parrot the party talking points.

We know you leftards hate America. Companies opening up in America drives you even crazier than you already are.

27545648_1796330253747511_8563798478748155066_n.jpg
And guess what happened the next fuckin day....the sun came up.....find a room and get a fuckin life.....

Voo·Doo Ec·O·Nom·Ics of Stupidity stated with raygoon!
So a few were new to full understanding this BS of Lies.
So, I'm open to give these morons old folks a 10% slack for their stupidities.

You drunk?

Blue collar....my black ass, the only thing blue on that orange bitch is his balls...cause Malania is getting not tonight dear head aches...I see more prostitutes in his future....check book ready, Trump?
trump12.jpg
I want all trips on AF-X's paid for by the Base who elected IT!

FFS, We have Video phones, we don't need this BS! Unless the people wanting a live show pays for it.

Voo·Doo Ec·O·Nom·Ics of Stupidity stated with raygoon!
So a few were new to full understanding this BS of Lies.
So, I'm open to give these morons old folks a 10% slack for their stupidities.

You drunk?
Nope. And why deflect?

btw: Try reading...
Does Trickle-Down Economics Work?

Last edited:

This company is not moving to America, they are putting in a single factory that is 90% automated to get around the tariffs

They are manufacturing in America. People run fix, maintain machines as well as deliver and ship materials to and from the factory.

Waste of time trying to have an actual discussion with brain dead zealots who just parrot the party talking points.

We know you leftards hate America. Companies opening up in America drives you even crazier than you already are.

And guess what happened the next fuckin day....the sun came up.....find a room and get a fuckin life.....
So angry your anti American agenda is out of the closet. You should embrace your hatrid like the good hater you are.

trump12.jpg
Bring the hate.

Since I am not a Dem I do not really care what they stand for or not. Just like I did not care when the Repubs refused to stand for all the same things the last 8 years.
Yeah, Dems aren't fascist enough for you.
Hilarious you get so pissed at seeing American jobs being created.

Since I am not a Dem I do not really care what they stand for or not. Just like I did not care when the Repubs refused to stand for all the same things the last 8 years.
Are they? Show where.

American jobs have been seen long before that orange bitch hit the white house....educate yourself and then send for some more.

Poor little delusional zealot. You keep parroting the same talking points while you wait for the next talking points email to show up in your in-box.

Poor little delusional zealot. You keep parroting the same talking points while you wait for the next talking points email to show up in your in-box.
Shitforbrains whines and whines about US jobs being created and calls other people delusional zealots. :lmao:

American jobs have been seen long before that orange bitch hit the white house....educate yourself and then send for some more.
Is that why solar manufacturing moved to China during the Obama Error and are moving back under Trump?

Shitforbrains whines and whines about US jobs being created and calls other people delusional zealots. :lmao:

I do not whine at all, I leave that to you partisan snowflakes.

I point out facts and your response is personal attacks and deflection. SOP for partisan zealots.

Is that why solar manufacturing moved to China during the Obama Error and are moving back under Trump?

Please provide the evidence that this company moved out of the US during the Obama Admin.

Please provide the evidence that this company moved out of the US during the Obama Admin.
I don't give a shit if Company A or B moved back, Americans like that they moved back and are creating American jobs.

You leftards really foam at the mouth at the thought of American prosperity.

Forum List

Back