🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

1 Week After Trump Puts Tariff on Chinese Solar Panels, China Announces They'll Make Them in the US

I don't give a shit if Company A or B moved back, Americans like that they moved back and are creating American jobs.

You leftards really foam at the mouth at the thought of American prosperity.

You keep parroting this same lie that solar panel companies are moving back, but it simply is not true. But I understand that truth will never get in the way of partisan talking points.

I don't give a shit if Company A or B moved back, Americans like that they moved back and are creating American jobs.

You keep parroting this same lie that solar panel companies are moving back, but it simply is not true. But I understand that truth will never get in the way of partisan talking points.
Shitforbrains says China opening up manufacturing plants in America instead of moving out of America to China is no big deal.

The left hate America.

Shitforbrains says China opening up manufacturing plants in America instead of moving out of America to China is no big deal.

The left hate America.

How can a Chinese company that has never been in America move out of America to China?

You are getting your talking points mixed up.

Forum List

Back