1 words not in the ISIS or liberal vocabulary:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
Liberal !! Isis is liberal, they want govt over all. This is the way the entire world was before America invented freedom. Freedom is not in the ISIS vocabulary nor in the American liberal vocabulary. Our liberals blocked the shot heard around the world and thus indirectly created ISIS. There are no Thomas Jefferson's in the ME. Why??? Thank you liberals!!

1 words...that means more than one...word...can't think of another derogatory flame?

Liberal !! Isis is liberal, they want govt over all. This is the way the entire world was before America invented freedom. Freedom is not in the ISIS vocabulary nor in the American liberal vocabulary. Our liberals blocked the shot heard around the world and thus indirectly created ISIS. There are no Thomas Jefferson's in the ME. Why??? Thank you liberals!!
Take your meds and get a good nights sleep.

You'll feel much better in the morning......... :thup:

Last edited:
Although not representative of all conservatives, this lunacy is typical of most USMB rightists; their unwarranted fear and hate has clearly resulted in mental illness.

411878473.jpg

Although not representative of all conservatives, this lunacy is typical of most USMB rightists; their unwarranted fear and hate has clearly resulted in mental illness.
Your boy obama certainly has a ####on for Asaad, Don't he?

This from the small government pretenders who now want the government to tag and track every Muslim in America.

This from the small government pretenders who now want the government to tag and track every Muslim in America.
That bi-line only works when a democrat is in the White house, newly elected...

Forum List

Back