10:1 Voters Say MSM Is in the Tank for Clinton

The media handed her debate question... handed Trump a broken mic, and had biased moderators.

Yet this "experienced" candidate lost to Trump, even with all her cheating. Turns out she is only competent in fraud and corruption.

LOL, broken mic he says. You fucking turnips will believe literally anything.

Technically the issue was with the soundboard, which someone probably sabotaged.

Nice try. This is a fact, deal with it. It's of course difficult to know that you are supporting an ultimate fraud as Trump is vindicated regarding his views.

The media handed her debate question... handed Trump a broken mic, and had biased moderators.

Yet this "experienced" candidate lost to Trump, even with all her cheating. Turns out she is only competent in fraud and corruption.

Technically the issue was with the soundboard, which someone probably sabotaged.

Nice try. This is a fact, deal with it.

He's doubling down!!!! hahahahahahaah

Yes, I am doubling down on the facts that you refuse to accept because you are a retard with IQ less than 75.

Yes, I am doubling down on the facts that you refuse to believe because you are a retard with IQ less than 75.

Oooh man, you got me good that time. 75!

Man, you guys are witty.

Serious Question. What are some tangible examples of this bias?
The pretend liberal seriousness has started.

Just one example. They're countless so I'm sure you'll have no problems doing it.
I don't play the shill games. I've explained why before.

Is anybody even remotely surprised that you can't answer?
I did answer libtard. Clearly and concisely. All you wanna do is play pretend.

Yes, I am doubling down on the facts that you refuse to believe because you are a retard with IQ less than 75.

Oooh man, you got me good that time. 75!

Man, you guys are witty.

Not 75, but less... And based on these new replies that are even dumber than the last, a lot less.

Typical evening news lineup. Lead story, how Trump made a misstep followed by a Clinton rally piece where she bashes Trump. Should there be a Clinton issue, there are several excuses given by the media or excessive use of the word alleged and the unconfirmed report phrase.

Gee, really? Ya don't say..........

A Suffolk University/USA Today poll finds that by an overwhelming margin, Americans believe the media is biased in the favor of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?” asked the poll. A whopping 75% of those polled said the media favored Clinton, while only 7% said they preferred Trump.

Poll: Huge Majority Believe Media Is Biased in Favor of Hillary Clinton

No shit? Wow, Captain Obvious has competition....

Oh my goodness!
In the twelve weeks since the party conventions concluded in late July, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has received significantly more broadcast network news coverage than his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, but nearly all of that coverage (91%) has been hostile, according to a new study by the Media Research Center (MRC).
In addition, the networks spent far more airtime focusing on the personal controversies involving Trump (440 minutes) than about similar controversies involving Clinton (185 minutes). Donald Trump’s treatment of women was given 102 minutes of evening news airtime, more than that allocated to discussing Clinton’s e-mail scandal (53 minutes) and the Clinton Foundation pay-for-play scandals (40 minutes) combined.

For this study, the MRC analyzed all 588 evening news stories that either discussed or mentioned the presidential campaign on the ABC, CBS and NBC evening newscasts from July 29 through October 20 (including weekends). The networks devoted 1,191 minutes to the presidential campaign during this period, or nearly 29 percent of all news coverage.
MRC Study: Documenting TV’s Twelve Weeks of Trump Bashing

Nearly all of that money — more than 96 percent — has benefited Clinton: About 430 people who work in journalism have, through August, combined to give about $382,000 to the Democratic nominee, the Center for Public Integrity’s analysis indicates.

attachFull94073 96%MSMdonations..png
96%toDemosbyMSM.png

Journalists shower Hillary Clinton with campaign cash

Clinton Foundation, emails, Bill's rapes, Wasserman, Brazile. Too bad there is nothing to talk about Hillary. :(

The dirty little secret is that the mainstream media has always been the willing propaganda arm of the democrat party even before FDR decided to table the 1st Amendment (and a couple of others) for the duration of WW2. The problem for democrats these days is that Americans are better informed than they were when Cronkite was king and the only information available to the public was filtered through the liberal establishment. Democrats managed to dumb down a couple of generations of publick school educated citizens and keep most of the African-Americans hyphenated and angry but along came Talk Radio and Fox fair and balanced news and the democrat party lost the biggest mid term defeat in modern history just two years ago. With the cooperation of the mainstream media democrats are still playing the same old dirty tricks but Americans are better informed than they were in the last half century and they understand the political double standard and the sleazy tactics of the left wing and it don't look good for the Hildabeast.

Gee, really? Ya don't say..........

A Suffolk University/USA Today poll finds that by an overwhelming margin, Americans believe the media is biased in the favor of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“Who do you think the media, including major newspapers and TV stations, would like to see elected president, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump?” asked the poll. A whopping 75% of those polled said the media favored Clinton, while only 7% said they preferred Trump.

Poll: Huge Majority Believe Media Is Biased in Favor of Hillary Clinton
because its true

Conservatives just don't like the mountain of garbage that has come out of Trump's own mouth is what has created news coverage while the foothill of negatives for Clinton have also been reported extensively but they don't produce the news coverage. It isn't bias it is simply reporting what has been happening.

Cons have even turned on Faux News because Faux isn't fawning over Escroto Trump.

WAhhhhh.

The pretend liberal seriousness has started.

Just one example. They're countless so I'm sure you'll have no problems doing it.
I don't play the shill games. I've explained why before.

Is anybody even remotely surprised that you can't answer?
I did answer libtard. Clearly and concisely. All you wanna do is play pretend.

You people are always good for a laugh.

Forum List

Back