10-15% of Americans are bad people

Is it better or worse than: the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?
Who said that? So you believe there are ~40mil “bad people” in America? Wow
Trump did.
What?
Trump said the only good democrat is a dead democrat. Yet you’re angry at Biden for saying some people in this country aren’t good people.
No he didn’t. You lie.

That was a Trump supporter not Trump?
Trump published the comment on his twitter feed which makes him responsible for it.
So he didn’t say it. OK. Apples and oranges. You said he said it. You have zero credibility
He published it. He’s responsible for the content. Not they he’s ever taken responsibility for anything. He’s not a real man.

Your selective outrage destroys your credibility.

President Trump didn't say 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' ever. He merely retweeted a video of one his avid sycophants saying it, so it's all good or something. :lol:

Trump published the comment on his twitter feed which makes him responsible for it.
So he didn’t say it. OK. Apples and oranges. You said he said it. You have zero credibility
He published it. He’s responsible for the content. Not they he’s ever taken responsibility for anything. He’s not a real man.

You posted that he said it. You cannot lie and then yell at me because you lied.

President Trump didn't say 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' ever. He merely retweeted a video of one his avid sycophants saying it, so it's all good or something. :lol:
Is it the same thing as him saying it? Yes or no?

No, it isn't. It still was a pretty dreadful and idiotic thing to retweet, though. Wouldn't you agree?

You posted that he said it. You cannot lie and then yell at me because you lied.
He published it which makes him the responsible for the content as if he were the speaker. Don’t get mad at me. That’s the law.

But you don’t care about people saying that the only good democrat is a dead democrat. You aren’t standing on principle. You’re just playing politics.

You have one candidate for president that says you're not black unless you vote for him and you have another that says you're very disloyal if you're a Jew that vote for Democrats.

It's positively hilarious watching the duopolist drones circle the wagon for these fucking retards.

No, it isn't. It still was a pretty dreadful and idiotic thing to retweet, though. Wouldn't you agree?
Yep. But Colfax said “Trump said it” would that constitute a lie? Yes or no?

Legally yes. Identical.
Nope. I can repost something I didnt even read. My bad. Saying something means you’re 100% responsible. You lied and won’t even admit it. Sad.

You have one candidate for president that says you're not black unless you vote for him and you have another that says you're very disloyal if you're a Jew that vote for Democrats.

It's positively hilarious watching the duopolist drones circle the wagon for these fucking retards.
Well some Democrats openly hate Jews so there is that.

Legally yes. Identical.
Nope. I can repost something I didnt even read. My bad. Saying something means you’re 100% responsible. You lied and won’t even admit it. Sad.
The words did it leave Trump’s mouth, no. But he’s responsible for the language used on his Twitter account.

Just a week ago, Trump had this whole splash about making people legally responsible for the content published on their platforms.

Apparently you don’t think the law should apply to Trump because any publisher has to assume responsibility for the content the publish.

So you have nothing to say about Trump publishing this content on his twitter feed?

Legally yes. Identical.
The words did it leave Trump’s mouth, no. But he’s responsible for the language used on his Twitter account.

Just a week ago, Trump had this whole splash about making people legally responsible for the content published on their platforms.

Apparently you don’t think the law should apply to Trump because any publisher has to assume responsibility for the content the publish.

So you have nothing to say about Trump publishing this content on his twitter feed?
Stop it. You said he said it. He didn’t say it. Either you lied or were mistaken. Which is it?

Biden has always been an idiot on the wrong side of everything. It’s why he has no chance of beating Trump.

Forum List

Back