10-15% of Americans are bad people

President Trump didn't say 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' ever. He merely retweeted a video of one his avid sycophants saying it, so it's all good or something. :lol:
Is it the same thing as him saying it? Yes or no?
Legally yes. Identical.
Nope. I can repost something I didnt even read. My bad. Saying something means you’re 100% responsible. You lied and won’t even admit it. Sad.
The words did it leave Trump’s mouth, no. But he’s responsible for the language used on his Twitter account.

Just a week ago, Trump had this whole splash about making people legally responsible for the content published on their platforms.

Apparently you don’t think the law should apply to Trump because any publisher has to assume responsibility for the content the publish.

So you have nothing to say about Trump publishing this content on his twitter feed?
Stop it. You said he said it. He didn’t say it. Either you lied or were mistaken. Which is it?
I was using the legal sense. Sorry that doesn’t jive with you but it’s completely defensible under the law that Trump has been aggressively pushing.

But this must be another one of those situations where the rules doesn’t apply to Trump.
You lied. Never said “legal sense”. Stop it. You’re a blatant liar. And this thread is case in point.
I never said I wasn’t talking in the legal sense. You made an assumption and are mad at me for doing so.

This thread demonstrates your double standard. Nothing to say about Trump publishing a disgusting attack on Democrats.
Nope. You simply lied.
Opinions vary. I have a perfectly defensible position. You just don’t like it.

So how come you aren’t upset that Trump is publishing that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?

Seems you’ve been awfully silent at that disgusting statement he’s pushing out there to tens of millions of people.
Liar liar pants on fire. So far the only one who doesn’t think you lied in this thread is you.
Nothing outrages some conservatives more than holding them to the standard they hold others to.

You’re a great example.

You have one candidate for president that says you're not black unless you vote for him and you have another that says you're very disloyal if you're a Jew that vote for Democrats.

It's positively hilarious watching the duopolist drones circle the wagon for these fucking retards.
Well some Democrats openly hate Jews so there is that.

Do you agree with President Trump when he said Jews that for Democrats are very disloyal?
That was extreme. No, I do not. I do not understand why Jews would vote Democrat since they support BDS but that is their choice. I am a Jew and I am frustrated with the Democrats. They don’t seem to want my vote?

You should be happy they don't want your vote. They suck every bit as much their counterparts.
Thanks. They are also overtly Antisemitic

I am glad you were able to escape those Democrat-run concentration camps.
I did Not escape. I live in Boston.

President Trump didn't say 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' ever. He merely retweeted a video of one his avid sycophants saying it, so it's all good or something. :lol:
Legally yes. Identical.
Nope. I can repost something I didnt even read. My bad. Saying something means you’re 100% responsible. You lied and won’t even admit it. Sad.
The words did it leave Trump’s mouth, no. But he’s responsible for the language used on his Twitter account.

Just a week ago, Trump had this whole splash about making people legally responsible for the content published on their platforms.

Apparently you don’t think the law should apply to Trump because any publisher has to assume responsibility for the content the publish.

So you have nothing to say about Trump publishing this content on his twitter feed?
Stop it. You said he said it. He didn’t say it. Either you lied or were mistaken. Which is it?
I was using the legal sense. Sorry that doesn’t jive with you but it’s completely defensible under the law that Trump has been aggressively pushing.

But this must be another one of those situations where the rules doesn’t apply to Trump.
You lied. Never said “legal sense”. Stop it. You’re a blatant liar. And this thread is case in point.
I never said I wasn’t talking in the legal sense. You made an assumption and are mad at me for doing so.

This thread demonstrates your double standard. Nothing to say about Trump publishing a disgusting attack on Democrats.
Nope. You simply lied.

So how come you aren’t upset that Trump is publishing that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?

Seems you’ve been awfully silent at that disgusting statement he’s pushing out there to tens of millions of people.
Liar liar pants on fire. So far the only one who doesn’t think you lied in this thread is you.
Nothing outrages some conservatives more than holding them to the standard they hold others to.

You’re a great example.
I am not a conservative. You’re a liar. Another lie. Want to go for a hat trick?

Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.

You’re a great example.
I am not a conservative. You’re a liar. Another lie. Want to go for a hat trick?
You act like one. Let me rephrase. Nothing outrages some Trump supporters more than holding them to the standard they hold others too.

Trump demands that publishers be held accountable for anything they publish. But you hold Trump accountable for what he publishes and they go bonkers

You’re a great example.

You have one candidate for president that says you're not black unless you vote for him and you have another that says you're very disloyal if you're a Jew that vote for Democrats.

It's positively hilarious watching the duopolist drones circle the wagon for these fucking retards.

Do you agree with President Trump when he said Jews that for Democrats are very disloyal?
That was extreme. No, I do not. I do not understand why Jews would vote Democrat since they support BDS but that is their choice. I am a Jew and I am frustrated with the Democrats. They don’t seem to want my vote?

You should be happy they don't want your vote. They suck every bit as much their counterparts.

Lovely city. I was married there 8 years ago. We usually stay in the Back Bay when we visit.

Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.

You’re a great example.
You act like one. Let me rephrase. Nothing outrages some Trump supporters more than holding them to the standard they hold others too.

Trump demands that publishers be held accountable for anything they publish. But you hold Trump accountable for what he publishes and they go bonkers

You’re a great example.
He likely didn’t even read it listen to it. LOL. Not the same thing as saying it. So if someone here agrees with what Chauvin did they should be in prison for murder too? Come on. You lied. Two times now. Want to go for a 3rd. I am not married to Trump. Give me a better option. Biden isn’t it. Not in my view.

Lovely city. I was married there 8 years ago. We usually stay in the Back Bay when we visit.
It is lovely sans the political climate. Back Bay is very nice.

Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.

You’re a great example.

You’re a great example.
He likely didn’t even read it listen to it. LOL. Not the same thing as saying it. So if someone here agrees with what Chauvin did they should be in prison for murder too? Come on. You lied. Two times now. Want to go for a 3rd. I am not married to Trump. Give me a better option. Biden isn’t it. Not in my view.
Irrelevant. A publisher cannot claim ignorance to avoid taking responsibility.

No, agreeing with an action does not mean you are responsible for an action. Publishing speech means you are responsible for that speech.

Dont you think the law should apply equally or is Trump exempt from his responsibility for publishing speech?

As always, you give him the benefit of the doubt which you don’t provide to your political opponents.

Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.

You’re a great example.

You’re a great example.

No, agreeing with an action does not mean you are responsible for an action. Publishing speech means you are responsible for that speech.

Dont you think the law should apply equally or is Trump exempt from his responsibility for publishing speech?

As always, you give him the benefit of the doubt which you don’t provide to your political opponents.
All that could be true but he still never "said it". You lied.

Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.

You’re a great example.

You’re a great example.

And you’ll do anything to acknowledge what a disgusting thing that Trump is publishing.

Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.

You’re a great example.

You’re a great example.

And you’ll do anything to acknowledge what a disgusting thing that Trump is publishing.
^^^^

1591551008541.png

I can't wait for Trump to ask Biden who the 10-15% are during a nationally televised debate. You can run Joe Biden but you can't hide forever. Sooner or later president Trump is going to rip you a new one during a nationally televised presidential debate. You filthy scum liberal debate moderators will get a dose too. :muahaha:

Is it better or worse than: the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?
Biden has the correct number but the wrong group

the libs trashing, burning and looting our major cities are the bad people, potentially his voters
Just a few bad apples are engaging in such behavior.

So, is the only good Democrat a dead Democrat?
..there are hundreds per city--and then hundreds of thousands more that TOTALLY back up the rioters/looters/CRIMINALS
....per capita---it's a SIGNIFICANT percentage
A handful at most. A tiny sliver of the population. The rest of the protesters want nothing to do with them.
bullshit----and the protesters are protesting FOR criminals--so they count as dumbass jackasses also--like Kaeperdickhead

the libs trashing, burning and looting our major cities are the bad people, potentially his voters

A few bad apples? There are tens of THOUSANDS of democrats causing destruction and violence.

A few bad apples? There are tens of THOUSANDS of democrats causing destruction and violence.
That’s a disgusting lie.

That’s a disgusting lie.
Have you been living under a rock? There are a million videos now on youtube showing democrat mobs burning cities down. Go do some research before commenting any further.

Forum List

Back