10-15% of Americans are bad people

President Trump didn't say 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' ever. He merely retweeted a video of one his avid sycophants saying it, so it's all good or something. :lol:
Is it the same thing as him saying it? Yes or no?

No, it isn't. It still was a pretty dreadful and idiotic thing to retweet, though. Wouldn't you agree?
Yep. But Colfax said “Trump said it” would that constitute a lie? Yes or no?

He is either misinformed or deliberately lying.

You seem more upset with Colax than the President of the Untied States retweeing a video of one this supporters stating only good Democrats are dead ones. You appear to have higher standards for strangers on an internet forum than our president.

You have one candidate for president that says you're not black unless you vote for him and you have another that says you're very disloyal if you're a Jew that vote for Democrats.

It's positively hilarious watching the duopolist drones circle the wagon for these fucking retards.
Well some Democrats openly hate Jews so there is that.

Do you agree with President Trump when he said Jews that for Democrats are very disloyal?

President Trump didn't say 'the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat' ever. He merely retweeted a video of one his avid sycophants saying it, so it's all good or something. :lol:

No, it isn't. It still was a pretty dreadful and idiotic thing to retweet, though. Wouldn't you agree?
Yep. But Colfax said “Trump said it” would that constitute a lie? Yes or no?

He is either misinformed or deliberately lying.

You seem more upset with Colax than the President of the Untied States retweeing a video of one this supporters stating only good Democrats are dead ones. You appear to have higher standards for strangers on an internet forum than our president.
I read the comments and the guy took it back.

Legally yes. Identical.
Nope. I can repost something I didnt even read. My bad. Saying something means you’re 100% responsible. You lied and won’t even admit it. Sad.
The words did it leave Trump’s mouth, no. But he’s responsible for the language used on his Twitter account.

Just a week ago, Trump had this whole splash about making people legally responsible for the content published on their platforms.

Apparently you don’t think the law should apply to Trump because any publisher has to assume responsibility for the content the publish.

So you have nothing to say about Trump publishing this content on his twitter feed?
Stop it. You said he said it. He didn’t say it. Either you lied or were mistaken. Which is it?
I was using the legal sense. Sorry that doesn’t jive with you but it’s completely defensible under the law that Trump has been aggressively pushing.

But this must be another one of those situations where the rules doesn’t apply to Trump.

You have one candidate for president that says you're not black unless you vote for him and you have another that says you're very disloyal if you're a Jew that vote for Democrats.

It's positively hilarious watching the duopolist drones circle the wagon for these fucking retards.

Do you agree with President Trump when he said Jews that for Democrats are very disloyal?
That was extreme. No, I do not. I do not understand why Jews would vote Democrat since they support BDS but that is their choice. I am a Jew and I am frustrated with the Democrats. They don’t seem to want my vote?

Legally yes. Identical.
Nope. I can repost something I didnt even read. My bad. Saying something means you’re 100% responsible. You lied and won’t even admit it. Sad.
The words did it leave Trump’s mouth, no. But he’s responsible for the language used on his Twitter account.

Just a week ago, Trump had this whole splash about making people legally responsible for the content published on their platforms.

Apparently you don’t think the law should apply to Trump because any publisher has to assume responsibility for the content the publish.

So you have nothing to say about Trump publishing this content on his twitter feed?
Stop it. You said he said it. He didn’t say it. Either you lied or were mistaken. Which is it?
I was using the legal sense. Sorry that doesn’t jive with you but it’s completely defensible under the law that Trump has been aggressively pushing.

But this must be another one of those situations where the rules doesn’t apply to Trump.
You lied. Never said “legal sense”. Stop it. You’re a blatant liar. And this thread is case in point.

Legally yes. Identical.

You lied. Never said “legal sense”. Stop it. You’re a blatant liar. And this thread is case in point.
I never said I wasn’t talking in the legal sense. You made an assumption and are mad at me for doing so.

This thread demonstrates your double standard. Nothing to say about Trump publishing a disgusting attack on Democrats.

That was extreme. No, I do not. I do not understand why Jews would vote Democrat since they support BDS but that is their choice. I am a Jew and I am frustrated with the Democrats. They don’t seem to want my vote?

You should be happy they don't want your vote. They suck every bit as much their counterparts.

Per Joe Biden. LOL. Random statistics 101. That’s your next President, folks.

[/QUOTE
Is it better or worse than: the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?
Biden has the correct number but the wrong group

the libs trashing, burning and looting our major cities are the bad people, potentially his voters

Biden was correct but if we are talking from a political perspective and not just a criminal perspective then it is obvious that trump supporters are human garbage and evil personified.

Legally yes. Identical.

I never said I wasn’t talking in the legal sense. You made an assumption and are mad at me for doing so.

This thread demonstrates your double standard. Nothing to say about Trump publishing a disgusting attack on Democrats.
Nope. You simply lied.

You should be happy they don't want your vote. They suck every bit as much their counterparts.
Thanks. They are also overtly Antisemitic

[/QUOTE
Is it better or worse than: the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?
Biden has the correct number but the wrong group

the libs trashing, burning and looting our major cities are the bad people, potentially his voters

Biden was correct but if we are talking from a political perspective and not just a criminal perspective then it is obvious that trump supporters are human garbage and evil personified.
Thanks. I always Knew I was “evil personified “

as a sane and rational liberal progressive on social issues i do NOT want the vote of any right wing piece of crap regardless of their color, race or religion.

That's not how I read it. I see a guy who consistently demonstrates dementia. Listen to what he's saying, it's incoherent. I'm more alarmed anyone would agree with him, but I'll bet say 30% actually do.

Dumbed down country man.

And he's lying of course. Hardly anyone believes racism had anything to do with Floyd, yet Biden is talking numbers and what we must do. They're inciting racial divide, Biden is a demented parrot.

Last edited:
Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.
Opinions vary. I have a perfectly defensible position. You just don’t like it.

So how come you aren’t upset that Trump is publishing that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?

Seems you’ve been awfully silent at that disgusting statement he’s pushing out there to tens of millions of people.

as a sane and rational liberal progressive on social issues i do NOT want the vote of any right wing piece of crap regardless of their color, race or religion.
Is there such a thing as a sane liberal Prog? Do you believe that gender is fluid?

Last edited:
Legally yes. Identical.

Nope. You simply lied.
Opinions vary. I have a perfectly defensible position. You just don’t like it.

So how come you aren’t upset that Trump is publishing that the only good Democrat is a dead Democrat?

Seems you’ve been awfully silent at that disgusting statement he’s pushing out there to tens of millions of people.
Liar liar pants on fire. So far the only one who doesn’t think you lied in this thread is you.

Thanks. They are also overtly Antisemitic

I am glad you were able to escape those Democrat-run concentration camps.

Forum List

Back