🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 Bi-Partisan Bills the House Passed Reid refuses to allow a vote on.

Harry Reid is too busy calling American ranchers terrorists to be bothered with the mundane job of working for the people.

I missed that.

I've seen him call common criminals what they are but I've never seen him call American ranchers terrorists.

ooooh, really ? where have you been hiding for the past three months ?

Posted April 17, 2014 - 1:01pm, Updated April 17, 2014 - 4:37pm

Reid on Thursday called supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists”

Reid calls Bundy supporters ?domestic terrorists? | Las Vegas Review-Journal

Off the top of my head, I know at least four of those bills were originally supported by senate republicans, then filibustered and killed. I wonder how many others were too or just plain bad bills?

Reid on Thursday called supporters of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy “domestic terrorists”

An accurate description. So what's the problem? If you point guns at law enforcement so that a lifelong moocher can continue to mooch, that makes you a domestic terrorist.

And also, "supporters of Cliven Bundy" and "ranchers" are 2 different groups. Ranchers tend to not be fond of moochers like Bundy.

Last edited:
Off the top of my head, I know at least four of those bills were originally supported by senate republicans, then filibustered and killed. I wonder how many others were too or just plain bad bills?

for the most part the OP is most likely a chain email not giving you the context of what happened and thus preying on the morons who buy into everything without researching actual events.

Forum List

Back