10 BIG LIES About Donald Trump....Attn. ABNORMALS!

57 states, Hawaii is in Asia, If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor....from the 2 digit IQ'd mulatto!.....Jesus people... so fucking easy!!!

There is a vast difference between an occasional misstatement by a candidate who’s been on the road for months and the calculated and deliberate lies of a man who will say and do anything to seize and retain power and enrich the billionaire class.
Come on, do I have to post the OBOZOCARE videos again with Gruber telling us all how stupid we were to believe the Obomanation when he said it would save us $2500 a year and we can keep our policies....Did anything Trump say effect us as much?....waiting!

Everything that Trump has said and done has affected Americans far more in a negative way, than anything Obama ever did.

I could go on and on.

Go On, Goon

When you have nothing, you fling insults. The insults you fling say far more about you than they do me. Thanks for showing who you really are.
Talk to the Hand

I must apologize to your goons. They are mindless pawns being used as decoys by the slumming degenerate snobs who inherited the power to turn them loose on the disinherited majority.

Forum List

Back