🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 minutes vs. 11 hours

KevinMcCarthyToo

Oct 9, 2015
All this whining from the GOP candidates over this last debate on CNBC. They had an average of 10 to 11 minutes each and they cried afterwards. Hillary has bigger stones that any of these guys or Carly. She went for 11 hours. Can't take that away from her

The GOP and many journalists called out the CNBC moderators for being assholes. Look its not rocket science if you behave like an asshole people are likely to call you an asshole that's how the real world works. Assholes, yeah it fits.

The GOP and many journalists called out the CNBC moderators for being assholes. Look its not rocket science if you behave like an asshole people are likely to call you an asshole that's how the real world works. Assholes, yeah it fits.

Hillary did not whine the next day after 13 people, 8 of them downright hostile, grilled her for....let me repeat.... 11 hours. Remember any of their questions? Of course you don't

Hillary did not whine the next day after 13 people, 8 of them downright hostile, grilled her for....let me repeat.... 11 hours. Remember any of their questions? Of course you don't

So what you are saying is I should dig up the tapes of Hillary crying and complaining about Obama in 2008 or Bill whining that Obama played the race card on him? How old are you because it seems like you were still in junior high back in 2008.

So what you are saying is I should dig up the tapes of Hillary crying and complaining about Obama in 2008 or Bill whining that Obama played the race card on him? How old are you because it seems like you were still in junior high back in 2008.
You seem like you're a junior in 2015.

I don't debate with weirdos who have gay rape fetish sig lines.

I don't debate with weirdos who have gay rape fetish sig lines.
I don't care

:fu:

So what do you want us to do, give her a medal?

Yeah, she went on for 11 hours. The hero's in Benghazi fought for their lives for 8 continuous hours.

Poor Hillary.

How many politicians have sat for 11 hours of investigation? The committee was nothing short of a Joe McCarthy hunt for commies. Answer the question. Hillary learned and the GOP candidates haven't

Yeah, she went on for 11 hours. The hero's in Benghazi fought for their lives for 8 continuous hours.

Poor Hillary.

No, you missed the point. She has yet to complain. And we really don't know what happened at Benghazi. Just what Fox wants you to think happened

Poor Hillary.
Actually they died very early on in the attack. Long before any help could have reached them. It was a terrible tragedy committed by evil terrorists. But no save your anger for Hillary not the terrorists, gotta get her poll numbers down you know.

Poor Hillary.
Actually they died very early on in the attack. Long before any help could have reached them. It was a terrible tragedy committed by evil terrorists. But no save your anger for Hillary not the terrorists, gotta get her poll numbers down you know.

I understand the attack. I can even forget the lying that took place afterwards. What I really take issue with is why no help was ever sent. That's what angers me about the Benghazi situation. I can't imagine how helpless those men felt when they finally realized that their country had turned their back on them.

Some of the candidates want Republicans to ask the questions in their debates!
These wimps are definitely not tough enough to be president. "I want only friendly questions or I'm taking my ball home!" Yeah , they'll do great on the world stage, what an embarrassment.

Some of the candidates want Republicans to ask the questions in their debates!
These wimps are definitely not tough enough to be president. "I want only friendly questions or I'm taking my ball home!" Yeah , they'll do great on the world stage, what an embarrassment.

Yeah, they'll be embarrassed alright if their discussions on the world stage is which other politician does the President hate and how is he going to fix fantasy football.

All this whining from the GOP candidates over this last debate on CNBC. They had an average of 10 to 11 minutes each and they cried afterwards. Hillary has bigger stones that any of these guys or Carly. She went for 11 hours. Can't take that away from her
She was thrown softballs, moderates were questioning her.

9 Republican investigations, 70,000 pages of documents, 55,000 thousand emails, millions of wasted dollars, and not ONE single ounce of damning evidence ... the debate mods were assholes huh ? Screw every RW'r breathing, and taking up space in our country.

whining ass RW's ... continuing to bitch like candyass children writes the end of their pathetic legacy as LOSERS.

:fu:

Did anyone notice a Republican candidate Yelling "WE WON?"

xzgpj1a.jpg

She's been sitting on her ass and lying all her life. She's used to it.

Forum List

Back