🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

10 of my years completely wasted

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
A guy serving me with what he needs to not call police violently I might add told me to get on social networking 3 times in a row, despite asking me to not contact anybody he knows, so I did that, and I was talking like whoever he was interested in in the first place, nobody else is interested in me before. That man never had one hello for someone he pre-judged without meeting me, he met me with a 'f*** you' literally, and we're all running full speed down the tunnel what to make of his Works, his Works on having collaborated with me. First words to girl scout cookies like, no ones interested in you, nobody knows any S*** you're talking about, f*** you, f***ing listen to what I say, insist on things 3 times what won't add a single dollar myself, like having to be available seen to the likes of him on the internet. Then he's some liar that he clearly called the police again following the instructions of what he won't call the police if I do. Everyone likes following his line of work for about 10 years now. Nobody has an evidential reason to do any of this, I am not ever a perpetrator of anything. Family jumped on board like traitors 10 years ago, the police did, the schools did, the coworkers do, and I'm not even paranoid in the least. Nobody's doing anything but annoying me every single day. I never had the slightest interest in doing anything to anybody, and if I said so then I was looking to break the mandatory visibility cycle. His wife and his brother and him all said "hitting on" means immediate sex which is crazy, nobody has the reasonable assumption with just little me working college all 3 years listening to exactly what she wants fixed all 3 years never having screwed with anybody before either. There is 0 pressure from me on exactly everything she already named fixing in everything categorically, that not a single person was defending little old her at any time. She had these grievances and decided to wave past me 5 more times, or whatever else she was trying to do, no university protected anybody, no police did anything for anybody, nor any family. I don't penalize people having the wrong interpretation happens every other day, but so people want me to be the one to pick out a day in 150 I surely worked with her, right? Or that she Wants something reported. The professors I Did ask to see if she can find herself accommodated to study, eventually came back saying, she handed a bunch of emails over and she wanted a charge, which is just second-hand, I have no clue what she wants reported as having "happened". It is as close to Nothing, always edging on pure Hysteria in society, to be repeating and talking up whatever he did as well, with absolutely no input brought to himself besides this exact same interpreting error from her. I am absolutely sure everything going on would be different without interpreting error and perfect English navigation, which makes what everyone wants me interested in to be the promotion of hysteria.

Last edited:
I wasted a few years with a certain woman, okay..close to 10. But you know what? It was not wasted, because I learned from it. I'm just fine and dandy. :)

I thought this was about it dawning on a guy who'd spent 20,000 hours reading crazy conspiracy stuff.
Dale with a speech impediment?

I think it has to do with a stalking charge/no contact order violation. That's my wild guess.

I wasted a few years with a certain woman, okay..close to 10. But you know what? It was not wasted, because I learned from it. I'm just fine and dandy. :)
Was she still a virgin when she left you?

I used to get some every day almost, and sometimes twice a day. Does that answer your question?

We used to sleep naked every night with me holding a titty like a teddy bear, she liked that. I did too.

>----------slowly backs away from thread.......>

A guy serving me with what he needs to not call police violently I might add told me to get on social networking 3 times in a row, despite asking me to not contact anybody he knows, so I did that, and I was talking like whoever he was interested in in the first place, nobody else is interested in me before. That man never had one hello for someone he pre-judged without meeting me, he met me with a 'f*** you' literally, and we're all running full speed down the tunnel what to make of his Works, his Works on having collaborated with me. Then he's some liar that he clearly called the police again following the instructions of what he won't call the police if I do. Everyone likes following his line of work for about 10 years now. Nobody has an evidential reason to do any of this, I am not ever a perpetrator of anything. Family jumped on board like traitors 10 years ago, the police did, the schools did, the coworkers do, and I'm not even paranoid in the least. Nobody's doing anything but annoying me every single day. I never had the slightest interest in doing anything to anybody, and if I said so then I was looking to break the mandatory visibility cycle. His wife and his brother and him all said "hitting on" means immediate sex which is crazy, nobody has the reasonable assumption with just little me working college all 3 years listening to exactly what she wants fixed all 3 years never having screwed with anybody before either. There is 0 pressure from me on exactly everything she already named fixing in everything categorically, that not a single person was defending little old her at any time. She had these grievances and decided to wave past me 5 more times, or whatever else she was trying to do, no university protected anybody, no police did anything for anybody, nor any family. I don't penalize people having the wrong interpretation happens every other day, but so people want me to be the one to pick out a day in 150 I surely worked with her, right? Or that she Wants something reported. The professors I Did ask to see if she can find herself accommodated to study, eventually came back saying, she handed a bunch of emails over and she wanted a charge, which is just second-hand, I have no clue what she wants reported as having "happened".

Okay, this part I understand.

"I have no clue "

TLDR Life sucks then you die, and there wasn't a single thing guaranteed to me in anything either. You get run over in the street at least you chose to walk across the street, and its not an overthrow of all the core essential values of America, humanity, and common sense, which people aim and proactively violate every minute of every day. I am definitely knowing if I ever regain a 20 year olds abilities, I keep thinking, armed guards in central America right? Where you see it coming with honor, and none of this junk happens to anybody. Nothing will happen to you or anybody around, police will get you talking on nothing, the point of talking will have been nothing, they'll have done it to Anybody for over 10 years is Any amount of time for Any reason, soviet bloc didn't say that would happen, to nondescript non-agitators their whole lives. If I don't leave I'm shooting up the police academy graduations mass casualty, right? I'm thinking central America.

I didn't even disrespect anybody, prove it, and the opposite as well. She literally said Mexicans hit on her, that's a married woman's negative, and the claim I hit on her is in Exactly less than 3 hours. Laughable. I complied and avoided at every other point especially up at their confrontational level of interaction, and I don't have a confessed Date to parents, a kiss, a sexual comment, a Bros sexual camaraderie, if I have a sexual identity gender role the entire world's no verdict on that one, why don't you leave me to it?

Last edited:
A guy serving me with what he needs to not call police violently I might add told me to get on social networking 3 times in a row, despite asking me to not contact anybody he knows, so I did that, and I was talking like whoever he was interested in in the first place, nobody else is interested in me before. That man never had one hello for someone he pre-judged without meeting me, he met me with a 'f*** you' literally, and we're all running full speed down the tunnel what to make of his Works, his Works on having collaborated with me. First words to girl scout cookies like, no ones interested in you, nobody knows any S*** you're talking about, f*** you, f***ing listen to what I say, insist on things 3 times what won't add a single dollar myself, like having to be available seen to the likes of him on the internet. Then he's some liar that he clearly called the police again following the instructions of what he won't call the police if I do. Everyone likes following his line of work for about 10 years now. Nobody has an evidential reason to do any of this, I am not ever a perpetrator of anything. Family jumped on board like traitors 10 years ago, the police did, the schools did, the coworkers do, and I'm not even paranoid in the least. Nobody's doing anything but annoying me every single day. I never had the slightest interest in doing anything to anybody, and if I said so then I was looking to break the mandatory visibility cycle. His wife and his brother and him all said "hitting on" means immediate sex which is crazy, nobody has the reasonable assumption with just little me working college all 3 years listening to exactly what she wants fixed all 3 years never having screwed with anybody before either. There is 0 pressure from me on exactly everything she already named fixing in everything categorically, that not a single person was defending little old her at any time. She had these grievances and decided to wave past me 5 more times, or whatever else she was trying to do, no university protected anybody, no police did anything for anybody, nor any family. I don't penalize people having the wrong interpretation happens every other day, but so people want me to be the one to pick out a day in 150 I surely worked with her, right? Or that she Wants something reported. The professors I Did ask to see if she can find herself accommodated to study, eventually came back saying, she handed a bunch of emails over and she wanted a charge, which is just second-hand, I have no clue what she wants reported as having "happened". It is as close to Nothing, always edging on pure Hysteria in society, to be repeating and talking up whatever he did as well, with absolutely no input brought to himself besides this exact same interpreting error from her. I am absolutely sure everything going on would be different without interpreting error and perfect English navigation, which makes what everyone wants me interested in to be the promotion of hysteria.
Wtf-did-i-just-read (1).jpg

What are you saying? Short answer, plz, if you can keep it to a dozen words. You lost me somewhere between short and attention span. :)

TLDR Life sucks then you die, and there wasn't a single thing guaranteed to me in anything either. You get run over in the street at least you chose to walk across the street, and its not an overthrow of all the core essential values of America, humanity, and common sense, which people aim and proactively violate every minute of every day. I am definitely knowing if I ever regain a 20 year olds abilities, I keep thinking, armed guards in central America right? Where you see it coming with honor, and none of this junk happens to anybody. Nothing will happen to you or anybody around, police will get you talking on nothing, the point of talking will have been nothing, they'll have done it to Anybody for over 10 years is Any amount of time for Any reason, soviet bloc didn't say that would happen, to nondescript non-agitators their whole lives. If I don't leave I'm shooting up the police academy graduations mass casualty, right? I'm thinking central America.

I didn't even disrespect anybody, prove it, and the opposite as well. She literally said Mexicans hit on her, that's a married woman's negative, and the claim I hit on her is in Exactly less than 3 hours. Laughable. I complied and avoided at every other point especially up at their confrontational level of interaction, and I don't have a confessed Date to parents, a kiss, a sexual comment, a Bros sexual camaraderie, if I have a sexual identity gender role the entire world's out on that one, why don't you leave me to it?

Whoa there buddy. Looks like you narrowed down the things you want to say, now you just need to put them in some form that people can understand. I suggest sentences and paragraphs.

I didn't even disrespect anybody, prove it, and the opposite as well. She literally said Mexicans hit on her, that's a married woman's negative, and the claim I hit on her is in Exactly less than 3 hours. Laughable. I complied and avoided at every other point especially up at their confrontational level of interaction, and I don't have a confessed Date to parents, a kiss, a sexual comment, a Bros sexual camaraderie, if I have a sexual identity gender role the entire world's out on that one, why don't you leave me to it?
Ever considered taking up marathon running? The endorphins and enkephalins kick in after about 20 minutes, and I recommend it for resolving your issues, because it works.

Living in a cage around violent men would drive anybody crazy. Like the others, I have no idea what you're talking about. I got a brother who's spent the last 20 years and 8 days in San Quentin. I had a dream I finally got him out, took him to a restaurant for dinner and out of the blue he stabbed me in the throat with a steak knife. All I can think of is to find something to focus on and practice your speech to the parole board until it's believable so you can get out of there.

might want to break that up into paragraphs/etc
easier to read/understand

Forum List

Back