10 Reasons The Unborn Is Not Part of a Woman's Body

well - you see..... there are things called variants. variants look for hosts to thrive & live & make more variants until one becomes stronger than the vaccine then it DOES affect me. & mine.

& right now all the little post born kiddies NOT vaccinated are in danger.

so who's the real pro lifer, 'eh?
I'd like to jump in the here, an unvaccinated person is a threat to all the rest of us and himself. This is off subject we shouldn't be discussing it. it bears no relationship to a woman seeking an abortion because she needs it or wants it.

It's a biological fact

I like the very first reasons: if a fetus is part of a woman's body, then why doesn't it share the same sex, the same genetic makeup or even the same blood type with the mother?

If a fetus growing in the womb is part of the mother's body then so is a mosquito or gnat sucking blood on the mother's arm!

So you don't believe the vaccine protects you from an unvaccinated person?
The vaccine gives limited protection, there are no cures against viruses. I am elderly, I've had cancer twice plus I have a long term health condition risk. I've had both shots, and I'm waiting for my booster shot. I know of two people who are fighting cancer and having chemotherapy.
They are at extreme risk. One of them had her antibody levels tested and she had zero and about it's so the doctor immediately gave her the booster shot that was two months ago. The other just got the booster shot. I'm getting mine as soon as possible I have not been tested for anybody's I don't know how well I'm doing, but I'm doing all I can.

I like the very first reasons: if a fetus is part of a woman's body, then why doesn't it share the same sex, the same genetic makeup or even the same blood type with the mother?

If a fetus growing in the womb is part of the mother's body then so is a mosquito or gnat sucking blood on the mother's arm!
That analogy will no doubt disturb the " so called " pro-lifers.

So get another vaccine, and you're safe again.
No one is safe from this virus until it stops circulating. Vaccines only give partial protection they are not a cure. The other option, allowing yourself to get infected and developing natural immunity runs the risk you could get very ill or even die from it. Common Sense dictates that you get vaccinated to protect yourself from it. Why take the risk ?

No one is safe from this virus until it stops circulating. Vaccines only give partial protection they are not a cure. The other option, allowing yourself to get infected and developing natural immunity runs the risk you could get very ill or even die from it. Common Sense dictates that you get vaccinated to protect yourself from it. Why take the risk ?

I'm not at risk.

Like all kids under 18?

Well. Not exactly. Safe Haven laws in every state allow a mother to surrender her child at any Hospital Emergency Room. Some states allow only 72 hours. Other for up to a year. Even after that the Mother can surrender the child to CFS or whatever state equivalent there might be for little or no penalty.

Think about that when your State is explaining how they need to raise taxes to pay for orphanages to care for the retarded and birth defects children that the Mothers were forced to have after you outlawed abortion.

I’m certain you’ll blame Democrats for that.

Well. Not exactly. Safe Haven laws in every state allow a mother to surrender her child at any Hospital Emergency Room. Some states allow only 72 hours. Other for up to a year. Even after that the Mother can surrender the child to CFS or whatever state equivalent there might be for little or no penalty.

Think about that when your State is explaining how they need to raise taxes to pay for orphanages to care for the retarded and birth defects children that the Mothers were forced to have after you outlawed abortion.

I’m certain you’ll blame Democrats for that.
Where are there orphanages? Can't we send the little criminals who crawled across the border there? What are the foster homes doing?

Spina bifida used to be a horrible birth defect. Now they operate on spina bifida babies still in the womb. A lot of birth defects are defects of the past.

If you watch television, all the people very sick from covid-19 in the hospitals dying. All of them say they wish they had been vaccinated. All of them thought they were not at risk.
Television has too many actors. My great grandson works for a hospital where just about everyone has died of covid. Death by blunt force trauma from a car accident and covid. Death by opioid overdose and covid. Death by cardiac arrest and covid. No matter what the cause of death is, it's all covid.

Where are there orphanages? Can't we send the little criminals who crawled across the border there? What are the foster homes doing?

Spina bifida used to be a horrible birth defect. Now they operate on spina bifida babies still in the womb. A lot of birth defects are defects of the past.
If the state forces this on women, they assume total responsibility for the children. Well being healthcare college it's going to be super costly.

If the state forces this on women, they assume total responsibility for the children. Well being healthcare college it's going to be super costly.
The state can force whatever they want on any one they want and have no responsibility at all. You know this. A woman can have an abortion at an early stage. She can give the child up for adoption by someone who will pay the bills and send the child to college. She can go somewhere else and get an abortion. The state doesn't force pregnancy on anyone.

The state can force whatever they want on any one they want and have no responsibility at all. You know this. A woman can have an abortion at an early stage. She can give the child up for adoption by someone who will pay the bills and send the child to college. She can go somewhere else and get an abortion. The state doesn't force pregnancy on anyone.
I guess all I have to say is, I'm sure the affected women will see you in court. You haven't thought this through very well, what about all the married women who have to have late trimester abortions because they found out the child they are carrying has multiple system failures and physical abnormalities which are not condusive to life. That's just one of those women dies cuz they're forced to carry on the pregnancy that would be a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the state. The average abortion cost $586.00. The care of just one premature child just reached a new record of 4 million dollars recently. The headlines in just a few years will read, " Texas declares bankruptcy ! " . These idiots don't know what they're in for.

I guess all I have to say is, I'm sure the affected women will see you in court. You haven't thought this through very well, what about all the married women who have to have late trimester abortions because they found out the child they are carrying has multiple system failures and physical abnormalities which are not condusive to life. That's just one of those women dies cuz they're forced to carry on the pregnancy that would be a multimillion-dollar lawsuit against the state. The average abortion cost $586.00. The care of just one premature child just reached a new record of 4 million dollars recently. The headlines in just a few years will read, " Texas declares bankruptcy ! " . These idiots don't know what they're in for.
The oft repeated story of a woman who finds out late in pregnancy that there are multiple system failures and physical abnormalities is a story. Multiple system failures would certainly result either in a miscarriage or the death of the child which does result in an abortion. Just not an abortion by homicide. Many physical abnormalities are resolved by in utero surgery. The problems that you see as being common aren't at all. Abortion isn't prohibited in Texas, the women just have to get one sooner. I am not against abortion. Abortion should swiftly be followed by sterilization. The problem of unwanted pregnancy would go down to nothing.

Forum List

Back