10 Reasons The Unborn Is Not Part of a Woman's Body

Like all kids under 18?
Kids should have not be having kids in the first place. All teenagers engaging in sex should be on the pill. Prevent the problem from occurring.
Ooohhhh but you were so vocal about one's own body being the choice of that individual, blah, blah blah......right??
All we need in this world this more unvaccinated people thinking they're safer cuz they're unvaccinated. That's common sense. All we need is more unwanted babies, babies that should have never been born in the first place, more babies with conditions that make their lives miserable and barely livable. I'm sorry that kind of choice belongs to the mother, would you want someone making a decision like that for you or your wife ? Yes even married people have abortions. Abortions occur for many reasons. Having a baby should only occur for one reason cuz it's loved and wanted. Government shouldn't interfere with a process. How would a man like government regulations on his dick or sperm what do quarter couldn't do with it I'm sorry I live through this I'm 70 years old and I know better.is anti-abortion people have good intentions but it's not going to bring about good and result is going to be very very bad if they get their way.

So, an unvaccinated person has zero effect on you.

well - you see..... there are things called variants. variants look for hosts to thrive & live & make more variants until one becomes stronger than the vaccine then it DOES affect me. & mine.

& right now all the little post born kiddies NOT vaccinated are in danger.

so who's the real pro lifer, 'eh?

well - you see..... there are things called variants. variants look for hosts to thrive & live & make more variants until one becomes stronger than the vaccine then it DOES affect me. & mine.

& right now all the little post born kiddies NOT vaccinated are in danger.

so who's the real pro lifer, 'eh?

So get another vaccine, and you're safe again.

So get another vaccine, and you're safe again.

not entirely. but more than you. & like it or not - you live in a community & i don't wanna see hospitals & ERs overrun where innocent people having heart attacks or ironically needing to deliver a baby can't get into a hospital because of selfish poorly educated dumbfucks like YOU are taking all the beds.

not entirely. but more than you. & like it or not - you live in a community & i don't wanna see hospitals & ERs overrun where innocent people having heart attacks or ironically needing to deliver a baby can't get into a hospital because of selfish poorly educated dumbfucks like YOU are taking all the beds.

Except that isn't happening, and I'm not in a hospital. Go get vaccinated, then you'll be safe and you can stop complaining.

Except that isn't happening, and I'm not in a hospital. Go get vaccinated, then you'll be safe and you can stop complaining.

it's happening.

‘They are literally suffocating;’ Alabama hospital overwhelmed by severe COVID-19 patients

by: Devon Walsh
Posted: Aug 20, 2021 / 12:37 PM EDT / Updated: Aug 20, 2021 / 12:45 PM EDT

They are literally suffocating;’ Alabama hospital overwhelmed by severe COVID-19 patients

Covid-Overwhelmed Hospitals Postpone Cancer Care and Other Treatment

By Erik Neumann, Jefferson Public RadioSEPTEMBER 17, 2021

Idaho hospitals begin rationing health care amid COVID surge

By REBECCA BOONESeptember 7, 2021

facts.

it's happening.

‘They are literally suffocating;’ Alabama hospital overwhelmed by severe COVID-19 patients

by: Devon Walsh
Posted: Aug 20, 2021 / 12:37 PM EDT / Updated: Aug 20, 2021 / 12:45 PM EDT

They are literally suffocating;’ Alabama hospital overwhelmed by severe COVID-19 patients

By Erik Neumann, Jefferson Public RadioSEPTEMBER 17, 2021

By REBECCA BOONESeptember 7, 2021

facts.

Just get vaccinated, and you'll be fine.

Forum List

Back