10-year-old boy arrested for peeing in public gets probation, ordered to write report on Kobe Bryant

So he was BEHIND a door yet you claimed that he did it in FRONT of the Officer...lol!!!

Guy jenkem is played, you need a new drug. What a retard....
Jesus how dense are you? You really are unable to understand you can piss behind a door in front of a cop? Are you claiming the cop is lying? You literally are acting like an intentional dumbass. I think you’re jis arguing now because you are to proud to admit you made a mistake and have to double down a dumb at this point. Or you’re just a massive troll either way I feel sorry for you

Jesus how dense are you? You really are unable to understand you can piss behind a door in front of a cop? Are you claiming the cop is lying? You literally are acting like an intentional dumbass. I think you’re jis arguing now because you are to proud to admit you made a mistake and have to double down a dumb at this point. Or you’re just a massive troll either way I feel sorry for you
No, it's idiots like you that try to make a logical reason for a racist arrest..
Like charlie brown, your dumb ass keeps trying to kick the football.

The boy was at the rear of the car behind a door and he did it in front of the police...okeydoke!!!

Stop trying to justify racism it's so transparent.

No, it's idiots like you that try to make a logical reason for a racist arrest..
Like charlie brown, your dumb ass keeps trying to kick the football.

The boy was at the rear of the car behind a door and he did it in front of the police...okeydoke!!!

Stop trying to justify racism it's so transparent.
Excusing public urination is a bad look but you’re wearing like a fool. Had the kid not pissed behind a car none of this would have happened. Parents should teach their kids to behave better, the mom and dad failed this child

Excusing public urination is a bad look but you’re wearing like a fool. Had the kid not pissed behind a car none of this would have happened. Parents should teach their kids to behave better, the mom and dad failed this child
Yeah, racists always have an excuse...

A bad look. Not as bad as the racism on display is this thread. Fucking disgusting

Mississippi cop fired after arresting boy, 10, for peeing in public​

"This incident triggered an internal complaint and was investigated according to our procedures," Senatobia Police Chief Richard Chandler wrote of the August 10 arrest. "As a result of this investigation, one of our officers involved is no longer employed, and the others will be disciplined."

Yeah, I guess the command staff and the Chief sided with the none racists also.

Mississippi cop fired after arresting boy, 10, for peeing in public​

"This incident triggered an internal complaint and was investigated according to our procedures," Senatobia Police Chief Richard Chandler wrote of the August 10 arrest. "As a result of this investigation, one of our officers involved is no longer employed, and the others will be disciplined."

Yeah, I guess the command staff and the Chief sided with the none racists also.
Finally, some common sense. Arresting a 10 year old for peeing. What a fucking dolt. I can't believe he wasn't laughed off the force.

Well you sure seem to excuse the kid’s activity so guess you outed yourself
Me, the Chief of Police, Police Command Staff and the general public; so the only outing we did was prove that we are smarter, have more common sense and are more rational than you.

Racists usually end up in your position.

Well they didnt let her kid off the hook. now she is having a fit. stop raising your kid to be a little animal. geez
Why didn’t he just go to the bathroom in his mom’s attorneys office?

10 year olds should know better then to tax a pee in the middle of the day in a public parking lot…but I do get the kid had to go…

Me, the Chief of Police, Police Command Staff and the general public; so the only outing we did was prove that we are smarter, have more common sense and are more rational than you.

Racists usually end up in your position.
I would t know Im not a racist. I’ll leave the hate to you. Best not to piss behind a car and avoid the hole situation

Forum List

Back