100 million dollars for an attack that kills zero aircraft and accomplishes nothing strategically

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
Honestly, I believe when the numbers come out on this the United States is going to look more pathetic than ever. A weak, irrational, and impulsive Trump switches his entire foreign policy stance in a day due to some graphic videos, and signs off on a costly missile strike on an airfield that was probably evacuated...

1. Immediately after the chemical attack, when they relocated their air assets to prevent something like this from happening

2. When Donald red phoned the Russians, and they told their Syrian allies to move their air assets from the chemical weapon bases.

This was a high risk publicity stunt, and it took 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal. It also makes him look like a major hypocrite for saying this, after tweeting several years ago that Obama should get congressional approval. Syria, Russia, and Iran are already spinning this to shame America. Hell, America should be ashamed for its weak armed imperialism.

I have never seen such impotence and incompetence. What a fucking disgrace!

The missiles destroyed aircraft, hardened hangars, ammunition supply bunkers, air defense systems and radar at the Shayrat Airfield.
U.S. launches cruise missile strike on Syria after chemical weapons attack

These idiots don't even realize that you DON'T want to hit the chemical weapons, because of the obvious risk of unleashing them on the surrounding areas.

On the plus side, if they did move them after the warning, I'm sure we had drones and satellites tracking their movements.

I've seldom seen such stupidity, even among snowflakes.

I know you have to insult so that you don't have to grovel.
I know that you're a dime-a-dozen Oink. Trust me, you're not the only pathologically challenged lefty here.

This site is a magnet for your ilk. Having said that, there are more than enough of your right-wing counterparts as well.

The missiles destroyed aircraft, hardened hangars, ammunition supply bunkers, air defense systems and radar at the Shayrat Airfield.

Why is the pentagon so slow to release satellite imagery? Maybe it has to do with Russia saying only half the missiles hit the airbase.

No one lies and bullshits more than pentagon officials. They better release some hard imagery that 100 million dollars and 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal did more than that in damage to the Syrians. I doubt it.

I remember the righties complaining about the costs of obamas no fly over Lybia .

Bygones !

Honestly, I believe when the numbers come out on this the United States is going to look more pathetic than ever. A weak, irrational, and impulsive Trump switches his entire foreign policy stance in a day due to some graphic videos, and signs off on a costly missile strike on an airfield that was probably evacuated...

1. Immediately after the chemical attack, when they relocated their air assets to prevent something like this from happening

2. When Donald red phoned the Russians, and they told their Syrian allies to move their air assets from the chemical weapon bases.

This was a high risk publicity stunt, and it took 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal. It also makes him look like a major hypocrite for saying this, after tweeting several years ago that Obama should get congressional approval. Syria, Russia, and Iran are already spinning this to shame America. Hell, America should be ashamed for its weak armed imperialism.

Fake news, what are you doing writing for the National Enquire now?

Your other thread said aircraft was damaged derp.

These idiots don't even realize that you DON'T want to hit the chemical weapons, because of the obvious risk of unleashing them on the surrounding areas.

On the plus side, if they did move them after the warning, I'm sure we had drones and satellites tracking their movements.
I might be mistaken, but sarin blows up anyways. It doesn't disperse into the atmosphere.

200 million to strike an empty base (It is going to cost 100 million to replace them). Man, there are some hungry senior citizens in America that can't get their own groceries...

Why is the pentagon so slow to release satellite imagery? Maybe it has to do with Russia saying only half the missiles hit the airbase.

No one lies and bullshits more than pentagon officials. They better release some hard imagery that 100 million dollars and 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal did more than that in damage to the Syrians. I doubt it.

If they haven't released imagery how do you know what was damaged?

Derp

I seen some this morning.

I know that any competent commander would of relocated their air assets following a high profile chemical attack. If they didn't do that, then they definitely would of after the Russians informed them of an upcoming missile strike.

Derp.

I might be mistaken, but sarin blows up anyways. It doesn't disperse into the atmosphere.

I don't think it explodes. The real way to get rid of it would be with incindiaries, but considering you have to expose them first out of whatever bunker and container they are in with HE/AP, and THEN incinerate them, I don't know how you can do that quick enough and accurate enough with cruise missiles.

It's not worth the risk if you can bomb the shit out of the planes, runways, repair facilities, conventional ammo storage and defense systems.

Also, you hit the base fire department, implying you will be back, and don't want any of your work fixed beforehand.

I know that any competent commander would of relocated their air assets following a high profile chemical attack. If they didn't do that, then they definitely would of after the Russians informed them of an upcoming missile strike.

Derp.

Then you don't know what was damaged or wasn't damaged.

Derp

/thread

Forum List

Back