100 million dollars for an attack that kills zero aircraft and accomplishes nothing strategically

If they haven't released imagery how do you know what was damaged?

I know that any competent commander would of relocated their air assets following a high profile chemical attack. If they didn't do that, then they definitely would of after the Russians informed them of an upcoming missile strike.

Derp.

BTW what happened to their high technology Russian missle defense system.... LMFAO....

I remember the righties complaining about the costs of obamas no fly over Lybia .

Bygones !

Yes, and at least that helped lead to actual regime change. This was a 100 million dollar publicity stunt that cost 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal.

I know that any competent commander would of relocated their air assets following a high profile chemical attack. If they didn't do that, then they definitely would of after the Russians informed them of an upcoming missile strike.

Derp.

BTW what happened to their high technology Russian missle defense system.... LMFAO....

Some moron on another thread is claiming 36 of 60 Tomahawks were interpreted....LMAO

Derp.

Then you don't know what was damaged or wasn't damaged.

Derp

/thread

Don't worry when he finds out he will change the subject to the high military technology Iran has to deliver a nuclear missle on the back of a camel...

It's called moving. :laugh2:

If Dumbass Donald tells you that an airbase is going to be barraged by missiles, do you try to shoot them all down or stay at a hotel for the night?

And what happened to not broadcasting your moves to the enemy?

These lefty Snowflakes are positively mental. They freak out over a nonexistent relationship with Russia because they hate Russia, then freak out and cheer on Russia when Trump attacks his best friend's ally.

You just can't make this shit up.

:lmao:

These lefty Snowflakes are positively mental. They freak out over a nonexistent relationship with Russia because they hate Russia, then freak out and cheer on Russia when Trump attacks his best friend's ally.

Who is cheering on Russia? Sounds like you are just inventing false events to justify an alternate reality narrative. Sad!

Honestly, I believe when the numbers come out on this the United States is going to look more pathetic than ever. A weak, irrational, and impulsive Trump switches his entire foreign policy stance in a day due to some graphic videos, and signs off on a costly missile strike on an airfield that was probably evacuated...

1. Immediately after the chemical attack, when they relocated their air assets to prevent something like this from happening

2. When Donald red phoned the Russians, and they told their Syrian allies to move their air assets from the chemical weapon bases.

This was a high risk publicity stunt, and it took 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal. It also makes him look like a major hypocrite for saying this, after tweeting several years ago that Obama should get congressional approval. Syria, Russia, and Iran are already spinning this to shame America. Hell, America should be ashamed for its weak armed imperialism.
THANK YOU FOR CREATING MORE JOBS, PRESIDENT TRUMP!

I remember the righties complaining about the costs of obamas no fly over Lybia .

Bygones !

Yes, and at least that helped lead to actual regime change. This was a 100 million dollar publicity stunt that cost 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal.
Oh no what will they do? Radar is probably on the horn right now to Amazon ordering new ones.

THANK YOU FOR CREATING MORE JOBS, PRESIDENT TRUMP!

Jobs for the bloated defense industry. Maybe they will up their prices for replacing 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal on short notice. 2.5 million per missile?

Honestly, I believe when the numbers come out on this the United States is going to look more pathetic than ever. A weak, irrational, and impulsive Trump switches his entire foreign policy stance in a day due to some graphic videos, and signs off on a costly missile strike on an airfield that was probably evacuated...

1. Immediately after the chemical attack, when they relocated their air assets to prevent something like this from happening

2. When Donald red phoned the Russians, and they told their Syrian allies to move their air assets from the chemical weapon bases.

This was a high risk publicity stunt, and it took 2% of the US tomahawk missile arsenal. It also makes him look like a major hypocrite for saying this, after tweeting several years ago that Obama should get congressional approval. Syria, Russia, and Iran are already spinning this to shame America. Hell, America should be ashamed for its weak armed imperialism.
Seems to me that this might be NOTHING BUT strategic.... good point about ramping up military spending on our arsenal!!!

Russia is claiming 26 hit the base...and can't find where 36 more hit...yeah right a Tomahawk makes a pretty big noise when it hits

33 more. Can't you do math?

They probably hit outside the base. I don't know if Russia is telling the truth, but I do know that if the pentagon is lagging behind on releasing satellite imagery, then they have something to hide.

Russia is claiming 26 hit the base...and can't find where 36 more hit...yeah right a Tomahawk makes a pretty big noise when it hits

33 more. Can't you do math?

They probably hit outside the base. I don't know if Russia is telling the truth, but I do know that if the pentagon is lagging behind on releasing satellite imagery, then they have something to hide.

Probably? You don't have a clue idiot, you're just blabbering to blabber

Forum List

Back