$100 Million Mega Mosque in Lanham, Maryland

Islam needs to be reclassified as it isn't a religion - alone - it is far more and it is in conflict with our constitution. You seem to have missed the input they are seeking from MB and Hamas members? Both are terrorist organizations - hello out there! Anyone home?

Yeah. We're home. I have no intention of seeing my rights washed away by your fear. Please do try to read the Constitution.

I'm not the one who remains silent on this board concerning Islamic Terrorism. You are. So much for that one, eh?

-Jeremiah

Not endorsing anti-Islamic bigotry does not mean one is silent concerning Islamic extremism or terrorism.

Prove that people on this board are "remaining silent" about Islamic Terrorism.

I don't have to prove a thing. Some do, many do not. The ones who don't speak up because they live in fear or they don't realize the dangers. What is that to me? I will write about what I write about and you write whatever it is you write about.

Do you ever post a thread here? Or is this it?

You can write anything you like. That too is in the Constitution. But you are asking that the government step in to prevent the free exercise of religion. I would not stand quietly by if someone attempted to do that to you and I will not stand quietly by while you attempt to do it to someone else. In this country people are free to worship as they please. If you don't have the guts to live with that, too bad.

I put up the thread because the story is significant. The people giving input to the Mosque are terrorists. IHamas and Muslim Brotherhood. Look up the OP and read it. Thanks. Have a nice day now! NOTE*** I am not asking the government to step in to prevent anything. I am asking for the government to investigate infitration of terrorist orgs such as MB infiltrating White House. That is my request. - Jeri

That raises some interesting questions. If the religion someone follows mandates murdering others not of that religion, can such murders be stopped? Should we try to stop honor killings, female genital mutilation, or beating men because their beards aren't long enough? If it is a sincerely held religious belief, doesn't the Constitution DEMAND that we permit such freedom of religion? Wouldn't it be more Constitutional to punish a woman fighting off a rapist in the name of religion?

There is acceptable behavior within the society and to step outside that behavior is illegal. Like any right, the free excercise of religion is not unlimited. However, to apply the same argument I would in a 2nd amendment discussion, unless you can demonstrate that I am breaking the law it is none of your business what religion I practice. Any attempt to impose your will on that practice is unacceptable.

In islam, the religion is seamless and encompasses the political structure and the judicial structure as well. That is where the difference is.

I guess we should all start growing out our beards and brushing up on our Arabic.

Or maybe we can simply be grateful that we are a nation of many religions under one umbrella, and the freedom to peaceably worship is guaranteed for all without discrimination :)

Turkey?s Islamist Govt. Building Mega Mosque in US
Most Americans probably don’t realize that Turkey’s Islamist government is building a colossal mosque in the United States with the input of several branches of a group known as the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda.

It’s an alarming story unlikely to receive coverage in the mainstream media, however, a nonprofit dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism has posted information about the project on its website. The $100 million mega mosque will be erected in Lanham Maryland and is expected to “become the largest and most striking example of Islamic architecture in the western hemisphere” when it is finished in 2014. (photos and details here)

The massive facility, which will be called Turkish American Culture and Civilization Center, will span 15 acres and will feature five buildings, including a mosque “constructed using sixteenth century Ottoman architecture that can hold 750 worshipers.” It will be a place that will help counter an epidemic of “Islamophobia” in the United States, according to Turkish government officials who recently visited the construction site. The delegation was led by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, whose goals include increasing Islamist influence in America.

Greeting Erdogan, who is transforming Turkey from a secular democracy to an Islamist state, on his recent visit to Maryland were leaders of two entities of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda. They include Naeem Baig, president of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) and Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).

Quick question;

At what point do you become "alarmed" if a different religion builds a house of worship:

$1 Million
$5 Million
$10 Million
$20 Million
$50 Million

Yeah. We're home. I have no intention of seeing my rights washed away by your fear. Please do try to read the Constitution.

I'm not the one who remains silent on this board concerning Islamic Terrorism. You are. So much for that one, eh?

-Jeremiah

Not endorsing anti-Islamic bigotry does not mean one is silent concerning Islamic extremism or terrorism.

Speaking out against a doctrine that is in opposition to the Constitution of the United States and has openly stated its plans to overthrow the US Government and Install Sharia is not bigotry, Coyote. It's patriotism. - Jeremiah

Turkey?s Islamist Govt. Building Mega Mosque in US
Most Americans probably don’t realize that Turkey’s Islamist government is building a colossal mosque in the United States with the input of several branches of a group known as the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda.

It’s an alarming story unlikely to receive coverage in the mainstream media, however, a nonprofit dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamic extremism has posted information about the project on its website. The $100 million mega mosque will be erected in Lanham Maryland and is expected to “become the largest and most striking example of Islamic architecture in the western hemisphere” when it is finished in 2014. (photos and details here)

The massive facility, which will be called Turkish American Culture and Civilization Center, will span 15 acres and will feature five buildings, including a mosque “constructed using sixteenth century Ottoman architecture that can hold 750 worshipers.” It will be a place that will help counter an epidemic of “Islamophobia” in the United States, according to Turkish government officials who recently visited the construction site. The delegation was led by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, whose goals include increasing Islamist influence in America.

Greeting Erdogan, who is transforming Turkey from a secular democracy to an Islamist state, on his recent visit to Maryland were leaders of two entities of the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda. They include Naeem Baig, president of the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA) and Mohamed Magid, president of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA).

Quick question;

At what point do you become "alarmed" if a different religion builds a house of worship:

$1 Million
$5 Million
$10 Million
$20 Million
$50 Million

When they ask for imput from parent organizations to Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas like this one did. That's when. Read the OP again. Thank you. - Jeremiah

-Jeremiah

Speaking out against a doctrine that is in opposition to the Constitution of the United States and has openly stated its plans to overthrow the US Government and Install Sharia is not bigotry, Coyote. It's patriotism. - Jeremiah

To muslims, instituting shariah law IS patriotism and failure to do so is treason.

That raises some interesting questions. If the religion someone follows mandates murdering others not of that religion, can such murders be stopped? Should we try to stop honor killings, female genital mutilation, or beating men because their beards aren't long enough? If it is a sincerely held religious belief, doesn't the Constitution DEMAND that we permit such freedom of religion? Wouldn't it be more Constitutional to punish a woman fighting off a rapist in the name of religion?

There is acceptable behavior within the society and to step outside that behavior is illegal. Like any right, the free excercise of religion is not unlimited. However, to apply the same argument I would in a 2nd amendment discussion, unless you can demonstrate that I am breaking the law it is none of your business what religion I practice. Any attempt to impose your will on that practice is unacceptable.

In islam, the religion is seamless and encompasses the political structure and the judicial structure as well. That is where the difference is.

Every religion does that to one extent or another. That changes nothing. So long as someone does not commit a crime they are free to practice their religion. And if that religion were impose a law upon its members, it can do so in this country and the members are free to ignore those laws. If a Catholic priest refuses to hear confession from someone because their actions were unacceptable to the Church, it is imposing Church law. No different than Islam. That only matters in a theocracy, and we do not have a theocracy here.

I don't have to prove a thing. Some do, many do not. The ones who don't speak up because they live in fear or they don't realize the dangers. What is that to me? I will write about what I write about and you write whatever it is you write about.

You can write anything you like. That too is in the Constitution. But you are asking that the government step in to prevent the free exercise of religion. I would not stand quietly by if someone attempted to do that to you and I will not stand quietly by while you attempt to do it to someone else. In this country people are free to worship as they please. If you don't have the guts to live with that, too bad.

I put up the thread because the story is significant.
The people giving input to the Mosque are terrorists. IHamas and Muslim Brotherhood. Look up the OP and read it. Thanks. Have a nice day now! NOTE*** I am not asking the government to step in to prevent anything. I am asking for the government to investigate infitration of terrorist orgs such as MB infiltrating White House. That is my request. - Jeri

When I read the OP, and the very first line read:

I don't bother to read further. If it can't even be accurate on that point - why should I think any of the rest of it is accurate?

Turkey's government is a republican parliamentary democracy with a secular constitution.

-Jeremiah

What you call "patriotism" is misguided bigotry. There are few Muslims in this country seeking to overthrow the constitution and if you think that it should be spoken out against then I suggest you research the Christian Dominionists/Reconstructionists and speak out against Christianity as well.:tongue:

-Jeremiah

Prove that people on this board are "remaining silent" about Islamic Terrorism.

That's exactly the kind of answer we can expect from someone who doesn't have facts or the Truth on their side. :D

There are many of these mega mosques going up. What's curious is their size compared with the number of muslims in the area the mosque is supposed to serve.

It's called planning ahead. When we become London, Stockholm or Paris, those mega mosques will be necessary.

There are many of these mega mosques going up. What's curious is their size compared with the number of muslims in the area the mosque is supposed to serve.

It's called planning ahead. When we become London, Stockholm or Paris, those mega mosques will be necessary.

Let me see if I understand. There aren't enough people to fill a single building, but they are going to take us over? Is that the concern here? How much do we have to outnumber them before people feel comfortable? 50 to 1 isn't enough?

Forum List

Back