100 shot in Chicago in ONE week!!

This from the genius that doesn't understand per capita. Sorry honey, your ignorance is on full display.
When you've made an absurd conclusion, the smart thing to do is to get back on track ... not compound your problems by holding the same line. The way you're going about it, you ain't never gonna' see the light at the end of your tunnel.
smirk_zpsa64603d5.gif

Thanks for making my point.

Only 200 posts and you're already exposed as an ignorant troll. Sucks to be you I guess.

Bye bye hater...
You have wasted enough of mine.

Remove about 7% of the population, (all within the same race) and reduce violent crimes/murders in the country by 51%.
Pretty good numbers.
You are talking within the incarcerated community right?
No.
The number of 'young black males' make up about 7-8% of the US population.
These are the sub-humans who are committing 99.999% of the violent crimes within the negro community.
Take that garbage out of the equation and the US violent crime rate drops by about 50%.

Nearly 100 people shot in Chicago in less than a week

Another kick in the balls for the gun grabbers of America! And one wonders why they've never been more unpopular?:2up::bye1::bye1:
IF THERE IS A GOD, I LIVE FOR THE DAY THE HEADLINE READS....ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN SAFE, AND EVERY NIGGA WITH A DICK DEAD!!
fuck that!
If the negro cow does not have money and the white man does, what happens? that's right she demands the white mans money an the government forces the white man to give it to her.
Whats going to happen when all the negro bucks wake up and their Johnson done left the premise without them? That's right, the negro cows are going to start screaming for the white mans dick, and the government will force the white man to give it to her.
anything the negro buck cant or refuses to provide for his cow, ends up being the job of the white man to provide instead.

If the U.S. was a Muslim country there wouldn't be a single black person here. The Muslim slavers practices full frontal castration on black male slaves, most dies, but they were cheap and plentiful so it wasn't a problem for Muslims. This is why after some 1,300 years of a thriving slave trade from Africa to the ME blacks are hardly a blip in the demographics on the ME population, despite millions of slaves being imported. This is why those 'Nation of Islam' idiots are so hilarious; talk about butt stupid and dim-witted.
:bsflag:

lol ... another muppet who only knows what's currently fashionable and doesn't know the history of that wonderful enlightened Islam.

Nearly 100 people shot in Chicago in less than a week

Another kick in the balls for the gun grabbers of America! And one wonders why they've never been more unpopular?:2up::bye1::bye1:
IF THERE IS A GOD, I LIVE FOR THE DAY THE HEADLINE READS....ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN SAFE, AND EVERY NIGGA WITH A DICK DEAD!!
fuck that!
If the negro cow does not have money and the white man does, what happens? that's right she demands the white mans money an the government forces the white man to give it to her.
Whats going to happen when all the negro bucks wake up and their Johnson done left the premise without them? That's right, the negro cows are going to start screaming for the white mans dick, and the government will force the white man to give it to her.
anything the negro buck cant or refuses to provide for his cow, ends up being the job of the white man to provide instead.

If the U.S. was a Muslim country there wouldn't be a single black person here. The Muslim slavers practices full frontal castration on black male slaves, most dies, but they were cheap and plentiful so it wasn't a problem for Muslims. This is why after some 1,300 years of a thriving slave trade from Africa to the ME blacks are hardly a blip in the demographics on the ME population, despite millions of slaves being imported. This is why those 'Nation of Islam' idiots are so hilarious; talk about butt stupid and dim-witted.
:bsflag:

lol ... another muppet who only knows what's currently fashionable and doesn't know the history of that wonderful enlightened Islam.
Apparently you only know enough to be dangerous. Strange that you didn't mention the White slave trade in your rant.

Forum List

Back