🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

100 shot in Chicago in ONE week!!

Did you not read the title of this thread?
He can read a bit, but math is way over his nappy head.
I look more like the "Negro" in my avatar. But thanks for the Nappy head comment anyway.
Hey kid, I see you are still butt hurt over raw numbers.. BTW does your beloved Greece have welfare now that the rest of Europe refuses to take care of them?
Don't worry, the Germans are still footing the bills. Sorry, I thought you were black if for no other reason than being mathematically challenged.

I don't remember commenting on anything about Chicago in my recent posts. Please provide the post number showing I did and I will address it promptly!
Of course not. If you had mentioned Chicago you'd have to deal with the obscene violence of the black community. Well, there;s Baltimore, Oakland. East St. Louis, New Orleans and on and on.

But black lives, who cares, huh?
And those homicides still don't surpass the raw numbers of White on White homicides.
hard to say really, I'm sure there are more whites killed by whites than blacks just due to the percentage of whites to blacks in the country, however its interesting to note that when it comes to the offender column in the FBI charts, latinos are included as whites, this pumps up the number of whites committing murder. (as intended) Yet in the victims column latinos are specifically given their own set of numbers. This again shows whites killing latinos while there is no actual figure for the number of latinos killing whites or blacks.
The numbers are somewhat manipulated to make whites look worse.
But again, by percentage, one would expect to see more white people murdering others than blacks or latinos.

And people like you like to egg on the violence and killing, so quit pretending you're all of a sudden just chock full of empathy for human life, after all those posts pretending it's not a problem or an issue for black people or their 'communities'.
Being ambiguous doesn't help your case!

What's 'ambiguous' about your attempts at belittling 100 shootings in one week in Chicago, mostly involving blacks, as if there is nothing to it?
I don't remember commenting on anything about Chicago in my recent posts. Please provide the post number showing I did and I will address it promptly!

You have veered off topic so many times I wonder if YOU have read it!

It's about blacks killing blacks in ridiculous numbers in Chicago.
Blacks on welfare does dovetail with the crazy percentages of blacks killing blacks.
We'll just call it the double whammy.

Of course not. If you had mentioned Chicago you'd have to deal with the obscene violence of the black community. Well, there;s Baltimore, Oakland. East St. Louis, New Orleans and on and on.

And those homicides still don't surpass the raw numbers of White on White homicides.
hard to say really, I'm sure there are more whites killed by whites than blacks just due to the percentage of whites to blacks in the country, however its interesting to note that when it comes to the offender column in the FBI charts, latinos are included as whites, this pumps up the number of whites committing murder. (as intended) Yet in the victims column latinos are specifically given their own set of numbers. This again shows whites killing latinos while there is no actual figure for the number of latinos killing whites or blacks.
But again, by percentage, one would expect to see more white people murdering others than blacks or latinos.
Again the chart shows raw numbers and percentages to reflect distribution of murders by race. The chart does NOT show distribution relative to group representation in the general population because proportionality doesn't focus on the perpetrators. It indicts the entire community of the group under scrutiny through racial association.

The White homicide rate is distinctly separate from the Hispanic homicide rate. Look again!

Being ambiguous doesn't help your case!

What's 'ambiguous' about your attempts at belittling 100 shootings in one week in Chicago, mostly involving blacks, as if there is nothing to it?

You have veered off topic so many times I wonder if YOU have read it!

It's about blacks killing blacks in ridiculous numbers in Chicago.
Blacks on welfare does dovetail with the crazy percentages of blacks killing blacks.
We'll just call it the double whammy.
Then what is causing almost as many Whites to kill each other? Is there something different about the motives?

Again the chart shows raw numbers and percentages to reflect distribution of murders by race. The chart does NOT show distribution relative to group representation in the general population because proportionality doesn't focus on the perpetrators. It indicts the entire community of the group under scrutiny through racial association.

The White homicide rate is distinctly separate from the Hispanic homicide rate. Look again!
I go to the FBI charts. They hide latinos in with whites. even the illegal ones go into the white numbers when they commit a crime.

Nearly 100 people shot in Chicago in less than a week

Another kick in the balls for the gun grabbers of America! And one wonders why they've never been more unpopular?:2up::bye1::bye1:
IF THERE IS A GOD, I LIVE FOR THE DAY THE HEADLINE READS....ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN SAFE, AND EVERY NIGGA WITH A DICK DEAD!!
fuck that!
If the negro cow does not have money and the white man does, what happens? that's right she demands the white mans money an the government forces the white man to give it to her.
Whats going to happen when all the negro bucks wake up and their Johnson done left the premise without them? That's right, the negro cows are going to start screaming for the white mans dick, and the government will force the white man to give it to her.
anything the negro buck cant or refuses to provide for his cow, ends up being the job of the white man to provide instead.

Another kick in the balls for the gun grabbers of America! And one wonders why they've never been more unpopular?:2up::bye1::bye1:
IF THERE IS A GOD, I LIVE FOR THE DAY THE HEADLINE READS....ALL WOMEN AND CHILDREN SAFE, AND EVERY NIGGA WITH A DICK DEAD!!
fuck that!
If the negro cow does not have money and the white man does, what happens? that's right she demands the white mans money an the government forces the white man to give it to her.
Whats going to happen when all the negro bucks wake up and their Johnson done left the premise without them? That's right, the negro cows are going to start screaming for the white mans dick, and the government will force the white man to give it to her.
anything the negro buck cant or refuses to provide for his cow, ends up being the job of the white man to provide instead.
Dude, I could give a rats fuck about nigga's killing each other. Now if your sorry white ass want to stress over that shit, than by all means have at it.

fuck that!
Dude, I could give a rats fuck about nigga's killing each other. Now if your sorry white ass want to stress over that shit, than by all means have at it.
I don't care about them killing each other either, I actually find some sort of humor in it.
But, I don't want them to be dickless and have the government end up forcing us normal people to breed them for the next generation of hood rats.

fuck that!
I don't care about them killing each other either, I actually find some sort of humor in it.
But, I don't want them to be dickless and have the government end up forcing us normal people to breed them for the next generation of hood rats.
Pal, somebody's got to breed em, else who can white women turn too? Cause they certainly ain't coming after you white ass.

Fact: Blacks kill at a much higher rate than whites.
Fact: Blacks make up 13% of the population yet account for 50% of all murders in the U.S.
Spin it anyway you want,the numbers dont lie.

100 black criminals shot by other black criminals in a city where guns are nigh on impossible to own legally?

Clearly the only solution is to restrict the law abiding gun owners even more.

fuck that!

If the U.S. was a Muslim country there wouldn't be a single black person here. The Muslim slavers practices full frontal castration on black male slaves, most dies, but they were cheap and plentiful so it wasn't a problem for Muslims. This is why after some 1,300 years of a thriving slave trade from Africa to the ME blacks are hardly a blip in the demographics on the ME population, despite millions of slaves being imported. This is why those 'Nation of Islam' idiots are so hilarious; talk about butt stupid and dim-witted.

Fact: Blacks kill at a much higher rate than whites.
Fact: Blacks make up 13% of the population yet account for 50% of all murders in the U.S.
Spin it anyway you want,the numbers dont lie.
There you go again claiming ALL backs ARE MURDERERS. No mater how you spin that it will always be a lie.

fuck that!

If the U.S. was a Muslim country there wouldn't be a single black person here. The Muslim slavers practices full frontal castration on black male slaves, most dies, but they were cheap and plentiful so it wasn't a problem for Muslims. This is why after some 1,300 years of a thriving slave trade from Africa to the ME blacks are hardly a blip in the demographics on the ME population, despite millions of slaves being imported. This is why those 'Nation of Islam' idiots are so hilarious; talk about butt stupid and dim-witted.
:bsflag:

Forum List

Back