100 shot in Chicago in ONE week!!

Same thing applies to social welfare. Many Liberals will say more white people are on welfare than blacks. As a raw number, that is true. However, since whites are 5 1/2 times the population as blacks, the only way to truly compare is proportions. Line up 100 blacks and 100 whites. Statistically, you'll have 4 blacks for every 1 white. I ran the numbers.
Yeah yeah , yeah, the numbers have been run thousands of times whenever racist bastards want to look schmart but the FBI chart I posted gives the data in RAW numbers. I care about all the American people on welfare so percentages don't mean shit to me. I m sad for all the American victims of homicides so percentages don't mean shit to me. I am an American so percentages don't mean shit to me.

That's because percentages put things in an apples to apples comparison and Liberals can't stand that because it shows the truth about things.
Bullshit! we are talking abut 100% Americans here not percentages of Americans. That is the TRUTH.

It just so happens that 13% of those Americans commit 50% of the murders in this country....but go ahead and ignore that.

.....if it makes ya feel better.
Your math is faulty. It is a lie to say 13% of the population commits 50% of murders in this country. That would indicate that every Black man woman and child is a murderer. Do you have more accurate data?

So it's even worse eh?
Looking at it that way I guess you could say about 4% of the black population commit 50% of the murders in this country.

Thats just sickening....

Still having problems with those percentages I see......
Still being an insecure stupid racist I see. The FBI chart I posted is not about percentages but you want to inject them into this conversation. The raw numbers are what they are and YOU are what YOU are. Besides, the numbers and percentages might not even be true…how can you know? There is NO way for the typical citizen to check for sure. You just accept anything you are told, especially if it is negativity about Blacks.

The percentage of blacks on food stamps as a proportion of their population in society is based on calculation using raw data. It takes into account the total on food stamps of all races, number of black in the country, and the percentage of those using food stamps that are blacks. When 25% of 44 million gives you 11 million that means 11 million out of a population of 41 million blacks are on food stamps. That's 28% of all blacks when you divide 41 by 11.
The taxpayers don't pay by percentages they pay for the raw numbers…the entire total of ALL Americans on all kinds of welfare. The same circumstances that produce White welfare also produces Black welfare. In general, taking all welfare of every sort into the equation there are more Whites than anybody else on welfare. There are more whites on welfare than the entire Back population.

Bullshit tax payers do pay a percentage.
The wealthy pay far more in taxes.
How about white people pay for whites on welfare and blacks pay for blacks?
Think they could get by on 5 bucks a month?
How about just ending welfare period so people like you can die of boredom?

I'm all for ending welfare.
Or at least make it a lot harder than sitting on your ass and waiting for a refill on your EBT card.

Raw numbers dont mean shit.
Take 100 n1ggers and 100 white people,who's going to do the most killing?
Raw numbers DO mean "shit." Just ask the victims. If those 200 people you mention are chosen from that FBI chart WHITE people are doing the most killing. Raw Numbers don't lie
Blacks just don't get math obviously.

Percentages do not add or subtract from the raw number of killings dufus! There are still more dead white people killed by whites at the end of the year than there are dead Blacks killed by Blacks.
Unless the number of whites is 5 1/2 times that of blacks, the raw numbers tell nothing other than a number.

I keep trying to tell him that,but he can't seem to grasp the concept.
That is funny!:lol:The families of all those dead White people killed by other White people sends you both their regards. but they don't care about racial percentages now do they?

Yeah yeah , yeah, the numbers have been run thousands of times whenever racist bastards want to look schmart but the FBI chart I posted gives the data in RAW numbers. I care about all the American people on welfare so percentages don't mean shit to me. I m sad for all the American victims of homicides so percentages don't mean shit to me. I am an American so percentages don't mean shit to me.

That's because percentages put things in an apples to apples comparison and Liberals can't stand that because it shows the truth about things.
Bullshit! we are talking abut 100% Americans here not percentages of Americans. That is the TRUTH.

It just so happens that 13% of those Americans commit 50% of the murders in this country....but go ahead and ignore that.

Your math is faulty. It is a lie to say 13% of the population commits 50% of murders in this country. That would indicate that every Black man woman and child is a murderer. Do you have more accurate data?

So it's even worse eh?
Looking at it that way I guess you could say about 4% of the black population commit 50% of the murders in this country.

Thats just sickening....
You are getting better but how is it sickening when 96% of the Black population does NOT commit murder?

Raw numbers DO mean "shit." Just ask the victims. If those 200 people you mention are chosen from that FBI chart WHITE people are doing the most killing. Raw Numbers don't lie

Percentages do not add or subtract from the raw number of killings dufus! There are still more dead white people killed by whites at the end of the year than there are dead Blacks killed by Blacks.
Unless the number of whites is 5 1/2 times that of blacks, the raw numbers tell nothing other than a number.

That is funny!:lol:The families of all those dead White people killed by other White people sends you both their regards. but they don't care about racial percentages now do they?

likewise all dem dead niggas in shitcago
dat funny too Quantavius?

So it's even worse eh?

Thats just sickening....
You are getting better but how is it sickening when 96% of the Black population does NOT commit murder?

hey Quantavius, its 4% of the overall US population

dat maff be raciss n shit

Funny....you dont say that about all the blacks killed in Chicago by other blacks.

So it's even worse eh?

Thats just sickening....

Still having problems with those percentages I see....

Yeah, 3.5% of the population (young black males-thugs) commit about 50% of murders. Better?
But

Still being an insecure stupid racist I see. The FBI chart I posted is not about percentages but you want to inject them into this conversation. The raw numbers are what they are and YOU are what YOU are. Besides, the numbers and percentages might not even be true…how can you know? There is NO way for the typical citizen to check for sure. You just accept anything you are told, especially if it is negativity about Blacks.

The percentage of blacks on food stamps as a proportion of their population in society is based on calculation using raw data. It takes into account the total on food stamps of all races, number of black in the country, and the percentage of those using food stamps that are blacks. When 25% of 44 million gives you 11 million that means 11 million out of a population of 41 million blacks are on food stamps. That's 28% of all blacks when you divide 41 by 11.
The taxpayers don't pay by percentages they pay for the raw numbers…the entire total of ALL Americans on all kinds of welfare. The same circumstances that produce White welfare also produces Black welfare. In general, taking all welfare of every sort into the equation there are more Whites than anybody else on welfare. There are more whites on welfare than the entire Back population.

I had to do a double response to this particular post.

You are getting into semantics ABOUT percentages and not really putting them into context. The government doesn't break welfare payouts down by race. we are all Americans including those people on welfare. But you have hit on something.

How about Black people keep all their tax dollars for themselves and build their own infrastructure like they did in the 1920s with that money? If they did it once, they can do it again> Since it is known that Backs spend 1.3 Trillion dollars annually in White owned businesses they must be spending a lot more than that in taxes. Given that kind of economic power, 13% of the US population can change things if they pull together and make it happen.

There would be a hell of lot of families, both black and white, who wouldn't have buried their children if it weren't for black thugs. A hell of a lot. In fact about half the murders in the country are done by a tiny minority.

Yeah, 3.5% of the population (young black males-thugs) commit about 50% of murders. Better?
But

I had to do a double response to this particular post.

You are getting into semantics ABOUT percentages and not really putting them into context. The government doesn't break welfare payouts down by race. we are all Americans including those people on welfare. But you have hit on something.

How about Black people keep all their tax dollars for themselves and build their own infrastructure like they did in the 1920s with that money? If they did it once, they can do it again> Since it is known that Backs spend 1.3 Trillion dollars annually in White owned businesses they must be spending a lot more than that in taxes. Given that kind of economic power, 13% of the US population can change things if they pull together and make it happen.

How about white people do the same?
Where would that leave the black community? And besides...dope dealers dont pay taxes.

Funny....you dont say that about all the blacks killed in Chicago by other blacks.
I don't have to, you have that venue locked up tight..:udaman:

So it's even worse eh?

Thats just sickening....

How do you get 96%? We're talking about 4% of the 13%.

There would be a hell of lot of families, both black and white, who wouldn't have buried their children if it weren't for black thugs. A hell of a lot. In fact about half the murders in the country are done by a tiny minority.
That is what I hear. But the other hall of the murder rate is also done by a tiny White minority…are you getting the picture?

That is what I hear. But the other hall of the murder rate is also done by a tiny White minority…are you getting the picture?
I have never heard of whites, or white men, or even young white men referred to as a tiny minority in the US.

You really don't get math, do you?

So it's even worse eh?

Thats just sickening....

How do you get 96%? We're talking about 4% of the 13%.
NO, you said 4% of the Back population (100%) subtract 4% from 100% genius! I've highlighted your words in red so youcan't lie your way out of it this time…dumbass!

Probably around 90% of those 13% have no problems with the culture that is just fine with those 4-5% committing those murders, so the majority of black people get to own their acquiescence to them. Few ever speak out against it, and certainly no wealthy white Democrats will dare criticize Thuggz R Uz; their dream is to merely redirect the violence at white working class people. But hey, keep playing the semantics scam; maybe it will make the Prozac and weed work better or something.

I have never heard of whites, or white men, or even young white men referred to as a tiny minority in the US.

You really don't get math, do you?
You haven't heard much of anything except the piggish voice of rush Limbaugh or the high girlish whine of Sean Hannity.
BTW I am surprised you even spelled "math" right!

Last edited:
Probably around 90% of those 13% have no problems with the culture that is just fine with those 4-5% committing those murders, so the majority of black people get to own their acquiescence to them. Few ever speak out against it, and certainly no wealthy white Democrats will dare criticize Thuggz R Uz; their dream is to merely redirect the violence at white working class people. But hey, keep playing the semantics scam; maybe it will make the Prozac and weed work better or something.
You have NO idea of what you are talking about..STFU!

How about just ending welfare period so people like you can die of boredom?

I'm all for ending welfare.
Or at least make it a lot harder than sitting on your ass and waiting for a refill on your EBT card.
Well end it. I don't give a fuck. No one in my family is on welfare. I don't care one way or the other.

Forum List

Back